Reply Gundam
Generic Favorite Pilot Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:11 am
ehehe umm my favourite has to be Kira of cos cos gundam seed is the only gundam i've watched....sigh... neutral I like all of them especially mwu la fllaga but kira is my favourite.
Camille? Amuro? Hamman? Who are they?! I wanna know.....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:40 am
Nightix
ehehe umm my favourite has to be Kira of cos cos gundam seed is the only gundam i've watched....sigh... neutral I like all of them especially mwu la fllaga but kira is my favourite.
Camille is one of the main characters in Zeta Gundam, an animation from the 1980's. Haman and Camille were in both Zeta Gundam and Double Zeta Gundam.
Amuro is the ORIGINAL Gundam Pilot, from the ORIGINAL 1979 Gundam series. He was also seen in Zeta, and also starred in the movie Char's Counterattack.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

angel__tear

Melodious Giver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:48 pm
Nightix

kira's my fav too ^^

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:34 pm
Yay angel_tear! Kira forever! 4laugh
And amuro, camille and hamman were from gundam series waaaaaaaaay back in 1980?! Holy schmoly....dats a looong time ago...its so old! can i really enjoy an anime series thats even older than me?
Hmmm...i'll try watching dem.... sad  

Nightix

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:12 pm
Nightix
And amuro, camille and hamman were from gundam series waaaaaaaaay back in 1980?! Holy schmoly....dats a looong time ago...its so old! can i really enjoy an anime series thats even older than me?

animation does not matter, when the story is compelling  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:25 pm
Nightix
Zeta Gundam is beautifully done for an anime so old. The animation shows signs of early shading techniques, which are compulsory in anime today, and has a very strong storyline. It's available in two forms: Completed 10-disk boxed set....
Or 5 2-disk collector sets. So if you can't afford to shell out on the boxed set, you can STILL get a taste of the old life! smile  

Ophiuchus
Captain

angel__tear

Melodious Giver

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:53 pm
Ophiuchus
Nightix
Zeta Gundam is beautifully done for an anime so old. The animation shows signs of early shading techniques, which are compulsory in anime today, and has a very strong storyline. It's available in two forms: Completed 10-disk boxed set....
Or 5 2-disk collector sets. So if you can't afford to shell out on the boxed set, you can STILL get a taste of the old life! smile

^^ my cousin has the full box set of Zeta DVDs, so I just watched them, and I agree with you. my favourite character from Zeta is Fa Yuiry (did i spell her name right?), and my favourite pilot from the series, Camille =3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:13 pm
Yoshi! I understand! And i know what you mean! It doesnt matter if its new or old! Its the soul of the anime that counts! If the souls is beautiful and magnificent, then its worth watching it! Now i'm gonna watch eeeeeevery gundam series there is!
heart  

Nightix

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:06 am
Nightix
Yoshi! I understand! And i know what you mean! It doesnt matter if its new or old! Its the soul of the anime that counts! If the souls is beautiful and magnificent, then its worth watching it! Now i'm gonna watch eeeeeevery gundam series there is!
heart
Bear in mind many of them still haven't been translated. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:15 am
the as of now Unamed pilot of me and Starclouds Unamed MS series. When he couldnt defeat someone head on, he used the terrain. When he had t ostop a colony drop, he Used a timeshift to divert its heading by crashing a Large asteroid into it. He was able to beat Kira, By Impaling Strike Freedom infront of the Eternals main gun as it was firing.  

Kiraza

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:54 am
Kiraza
the as of now Unamed pilot of me and Starclouds Unamed MS series. When he couldnt defeat someone head on, he used the terrain. When he had t ostop a colony drop, he Used a timeshift to divert its heading by crashing a Large asteroid into it. He was able to beat Kira, By Impaling Strike Freedom infront of the Eternals main gun as it was firing.
Temporal Manipulation is impossible within any Gundam universe. The one law of Cosmic Era is that Kira cannot be defeated in battle unless it is to give him a BETTER mobile suit, as Kira is the perfect coordinator, and is also a NewType. He cannot be bested in combat by a single person, Especially in the Strike Freedom. Also, Kira, being the ultimate soldier, is not stupid enough to wander in front of a battleship's main gun.
As such, your fictional pilot is unfitting of the Gundam Universe.
I've created several pilots, in which there is a pecking order of skill, and a variance of tactics. None of them would be capable of taking on a special character like Kira. He's in a league of his own. In addition, in space battles, it is quite RARE that there is much terrain at all, and it is the main terrain type that the Strike Freedom is seen in..
If you have no terrain, and you're fighting a unit with multiple Dragoon weapons, a penchant for blowing limbs off of mobile suits in seconds, and the advantage of being a living plothole, you cannot win.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:26 pm
Ophiuchus
Kiraza
Temporal Manipulation is impossible within any Gundam universe. The one law of Cosmic Era is that Kira cannot be defeated in battle unless it is to give him a BETTER mobile suit, as Kira is the perfect coordinator, and is also a NewType. He cannot be bested in combat by a single person, Especially in the Strike Freedom. Also, Kira, being the ultimate soldier, is not stupid enough to wander in front of a battleship's main gun.
I've created several pilots, in which there is a pecking order of skill, and a variance of tactics. None of them would be capable of taking on a special character like Kira. He's in a league of his own. In addition, in space battles, it is quite RARE that there is much terrain at all, and it is the main terrain type that the Strike Freedom is seen in..
If you have no terrain, and you're fighting a unit with multiple Dragoon weapons, a penchant for blowing limbs off of mobile suits in seconds, and the advantage of being a living plothole, you cannot win.

The Inverse Ninja Law. Since Kira is technically a Ninja. The less opponents he faces, the higher his chances of losing.  

Kiraza

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:41 pm
Kiraza
Ophiuchus
Kiraza

The Inverse Ninja Law. Since Kira is technically a Ninja. The less opponents he faces, the higher his chances of losing.
Where the ******** did that come from? Kira isn't a ninja. He's technically a terrorist. He doesn't fight for any army, he fights to "stop war" the "right way", and attacks any military force. It was never even hinted he's a ninja. It was hinted he was a traitor, and he was the perfect being. But not a ninja.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:54 pm
Ophiuchus
Kiraza
Ophiuchus
Kiraza

Where the ******** did that come from? Kira isn't a ninja. He's technically a terrorist. He doesn't fight for any army, he fights to "stop war" the "right way", and attacks any military force. It was never even hinted he's a ninja. It was hinted he was a traitor, and he was the perfect being. But not a ninja.

i agree...kira is NOT a ninja. but his physical abilities are more excelled and erocratic that might give such an illusion ^^

angel__tear

Melodious Giver

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:25 am
Ophiuchus
[as Kira is the perfect coordinator, and is also a NewType.

wait, wtf?
when did they say in SEED or in SEED Destiny that Kira is a newtype?
coordinator~enhanced humans are not newtypes, but they can exhibit newtype-like ability, according to UC law. Or are we just ******** with UC law? Or did Spring Break take a tole on my Gundam Factoid part of the brain (replaced with Smithsonian and National Archieve stuff)?

as well ophi and angel__tear, don't take that guy seriously....
he is just being an idiot
just give him the silent treatment  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas