Final Fantasy (Name not made-up yet...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:55 pm
The man smiled and shook his head,
"Are we going to help him up...or just leave him here?" He looked up at the woman who was pushing the other stranger with her foot.
(Chocobos...<3 )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:10 pm
((Cloud song! My name is Cloud. I have a sword. I fight cactors because I'm bored. *goes on anmd too lazy to type* xP ))

"Well I can't say that I can take you both back with me. Master may not aprrove." she looked down at the red-haired man. "Especially of him." she sighed and leaned herself against a boulder shaking her head. Celes placed a hand on her forehead letting her thumb rubb her temple.

Looking at the red-haired man she flipped him onto his back and looked him over. Her expression showed nothing of her surprise. "He's...that one from Shin-Ra." she bit softly on her lower lip. Shin-Ra...should I kill him? If he doesn't know about the incident then he'll live. she confirmed in her mind with a small nod of her head.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:17 pm
"So...whats it going to be?" asked the man as he looked at the woman, he was wondering if he should give out his name to her or not...the man she was staring at didn't look intresting at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:29 pm
"Well...I'd have to ask Master if you guys can stay at least for a while. Though as I said I'm not sure he'd be excited to have someone from Shin-Ra around." she closed her eyes and let her hand fall to her side.

She knew what well could happen to the man should he meet Sephiroth. Instant death. Poor idiot for serving Shin-Ra. "Wait until he wakes up then we'll figure out." Celes sounded annoyed with the fact that she had to admit she needed to wait for someone else. She kicked the ground and looked at dust lifted into the air blowning away.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:51 pm
When the woman said about her master, the man thought who this master might be.
"Will your master mind me at all...seems that this man has connections with you and your master though..." he said quietly towards the woman and watched as she kicked the dirt.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:48 pm
Celes looked down and let her face become an completely emotionless mask. Hey eyes stared blankly down at her feet. Thoughts ran through her head. "I do not know..." she stated blankly. She brought her hands behind her back lacing her fingers together.

Her dark gaze lifted up at the sky as it was painted oranges, reds and purples as the sun was starting to set. The light slightly lit her face but most of the light produced by the sun was being hidden by the high cliffs. She looked over at the cliffs and closed her eyes.  

elegantdemonofpoop

XxJezixX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:38 pm
Reno saw himself falling form the the sky, the ground was coming fast... and he woke up. Shooting up and getting the biggest blood rush, only to fall back into the dirt. "What the hell..." He stared at the sky, his pulse throbbing in his ears, and looked around. Noticing a woman and the man he hit.

He tried to lift his arm to wave their attention, but it came back and smacked him in the face. "Son of a..." That really hurt and his whole body hurt. Did he fall? Where was the helicopter?

A black object smacked the dirt next to his head and he rolled over. "Holy s**t!" He's having the shitiest of luck and Reno blinked at the two people before him. "Um... hello?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:57 pm
The man looked up at the sky...it was getting dark and many many monsters came out at this time. He shook the lady out of her thoughts and said,
"Its getting dark...we need to get going...and it seems that someone had just woken up." The man pointed towards Reno and looked back at the woman.  

Kama_Jack

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:49 pm
Celes sighed watching the Shin-Ra fool making his impression worse and worse. She shook her head and sighed. "Well Master may be approving of you but he is from Shin-Ra. He wouldn't house any dogs from those good for nothing-" she added the last part rather cruelly but refrained for going on so she cut herself off.

She looked up at the sky again and bit on her lower lip. "Besides how to you sugguest we all get there? I can get two people on my motorcycle. So that leaves on extra person." she though outloud to herself. Her arms crossed losely her hands gripping onto her elbows. She raked her nails over her arms lightly while pondering.

((There I posted. Not exactly great but meh.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:18 pm
Reno hadn't paid much attention of either of the people, until the subject of transportation came up, and realized his ride had been in the helicopter. DAMN IT! He liked that one the best, he would've painted flames on it to make it 'cooler', but the President had advised against it. The woman had a good point though... wait what were their names anyway?

He looked from the man to the woman, "What're yer names anyway?" Reno asked, not realizing how rude he had sounded, and blinked cluelessly.  

XxJezixX

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:44 pm
The man was scilent for a few minutes after what Celes said then looked at Reno and didn't answer for a few minutes then he only said one word.
"Auron..." Auron replied and looked at Celes and said,
"I can walk along side if you want me too..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:12 pm
Celes lookwed at Reno sharpily with a pure urge to kill him raising. She bit hard on her bottom lip, actually breaking the skin. She stopped then looked at Auron no longer caring for the little blood that was now rolling down her chin. "Walk? No. Just give me a minute to think..." she spoke with irritation clear in her voice. She wiped the blood away from her chin.

She looked at the red-haired one. "My name is none of your god-damn business! And consider yourself damn lucky I haven't sliced you to pieces yet!" she shouted. She began diggging her nails into her bare arms instead of a light run over her skin.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:05 pm
Auron looked at Celes and got up then lowered her arm then said in a quiet voice,
"I'm going to let you decide and while you decide, I'm going to look for anything that might come out at this time and attack us. Don't hurt yourself too..." Then Auron took his sword with his good arm and headed not too far from Celes and Reno.
As he looked around, he heard a strange noise in the sand and backed up just in time to find another dragon like creature. He got prepared for this battle.
The dragon like creature roared at Auron which was heard from a distance away and Celes and Reno heard it as well. The dragon attacked Auron by hiding under the sand. Auron grunted and jumped up as the creature came up from underneath him and snapped it's jaws. He fell and turned around aiming his sword slashing his sword at the creature's jaws cutting it's teeth and periced his sword into the creature's upper maw blood from the creature poured down and the creature roared in pain and Auron's sword slashed down all the way towards the creature's skull and used one of his special attacks, Bushido.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:07 pm
Reno blinked wondering had ruffled her feathers, standing on whobbly leg, and watched the blood run down her arm where her nails were embedded. He couldn't stop his eyebrow from rising, "Are you sure it's healthy for you to hurt yourself... what would your master say?" He added the last part out of curiousity.

The monster's roared made his head whirl around to try to see, but he could see nothing, and felt dizzyiness begin to swirl in his head. Too fast.

[ gomen for short post, but being bugged like crazy by cats... I have two on me right now, and I am jsut happy it's not the fat-a** of a cat ozzy... shadow... I think he's gotten fatter?!]  

XxJezixX

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:19 pm
((Ozzy? Fatter?! Is that possible?! Also hope you don't mind sorta taking control of the dragon/killing it. ))

Celes gave a annoying growl-like noise from her arms being pushed down by Auron, then the rude comment from Reno. She glared at Reno. "As long as I'm usefull that's all that matters." she hissed back. The great amount of restrain she was using to prevent herself from killing him was slightly showing. Only becauseof her hand that rested on the hilt of her sword, shaking slightly.

She raised his hand up, covering her ears from the deafening roar. She looked over, watching Auron fight yet another dragon beast. She shook her head. Quickly she dashed off towards the beast. As she soon reached it her sword was unsheathed at un-natural speeds.

The beast swung at her, missing from killing her but tearing a good chuck off her shoulder. She continued forward however determined to finish this beast off. She jumped up fire igniting around her blade. She brought it up driving it into the creatures neck, then slashing away at it's throat until gravity pulled back down the ground. Blood srapyed from it's wound and it gave a loud roar in diffance. She jumped back looking over at her own wound. Luckily it hit her left shoulder, which didn't affect her ability to fight.

After a few moments the creature fell to the ground in a pool of it's own blood. She wondered back to Reno looking at him. Then she went to a rock, leaning lazily against it. After a few moments she fell to the ground, landing flat on her face. Celes pushed with her good arm to sit herself up. "Well...this is bad..." she grumled. Her shirt, now hung partly but she wore wrapping underneath so she paid no attention.

She reached into one of her many big pockets, pulling out some bandage. With the strength she had she got up and went to a formation of rocks. She moved behind it and removed her shirt, it wasn't like she was naked but still. There was no trust to be put into these men. She found a few more clothes and wriped away what blood she could then quickly began to wrap the wound. After tieing a knot to finish it she pulled her shirt back on then came back to them. "We really need to get going soon..." she mubled to herself.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff