Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bi and Gay Furs of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A guild for the LGBTQP furries of Gaia to meet, greet, and have fun! 

Tags: Roleplay, LGBT, Furry, Chat 

Reply Roleplaying
Furry High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:21 pm
He follows Alex. "Glee club right, can I join?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:10 am
She goes to the library and ask if she could play in her violin in the backroom.She enters the backroom and takes out there violin and plays Dancing in the Moonlight.
(here's the song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh74vYkOF2I)  

Gardevoir14

spirit-robyn1993

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:25 am
"Of course you can join. Anyone is welcome. My belief is that everyone has a great voice inside them. Lets bring it out." Hayden turned on the music. Lets go vocals first ok?" He started singing the song with a look that invited the other two to join when they wanted to.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:46 am
Alex heard Hayden's voice and then cleared his throat. He opened his mouth and began to sing, his pure tenor notes filling the room, strong yet soft. He blushed lightly, hoping that he didn't sound bad. Alex didn't sing too often, but he'd been complimented before so he felt that he could be doing alright, but he wasn't sure.  

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

spirit-robyn1993

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:08 pm
Hayden smiled his complimentory thoughts at Alex as the two sung waiting for Zi to join as they sung.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:04 am
He slowly opens his mouth and starts to sing. Zi started off a bit of key but h recovered and sang beautifully  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:55 am
Alex smiled, impressed that the three of them could sound so great. He began to move around a little, recalling some of the choreography from that particular episode of Glee. He'd not had this much fun in a while, and he had barely begun to do anything. He continued to dance, hoping that he wouldn't be left alone for long.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:08 am
Hayden danced with Alex smiling. Once the song was over he clapped. "That was great. You're really talented."  

spirit-robyn1993

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:16 am
Alex blushed. "Thank you, sir, I really appreciate that." He smiled, glad to know that he was appreciated. "So...what next?" Alex sat down, waiting for Hayden's next instructions. Zi sat down next to Alex. "Zi, you were pretty great, yourself. Good recovery!" Alex winked at Zi and then smirked.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:18 am
"Hmmm..... well I spent mostly all session waiting for people to join. The class is done for today I'm afraid. However if you could get some guys here by tommorow then we can do more." Hayden stretched a little letting his sleeves flop down and displaying his many tattoos without noticing.  

spirit-robyn1993

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:51 am
Alex smiled. "I'm sure I can try to find some guys, how about you, Zi?" Alex noticed Hayden's tattoos and smirked. "Well, hello there mister rebel. Hahaha, you've got quite the collection of tattoos, there, sir."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:58 am
"One from each ex. They remind me of the pain...... the mistakes in love." Hayden still smiled but his eyes showed pain beyond anything physical.  

spirit-robyn1993

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:42 am
"Interesting...I've never kept mementos of those I've loved and lost. It is too painful." Alex sighed and patted Hayden on the shoulder, knowing full well that he was a student and Hayden was a teacher. If he hugged Hayden, and someone came by, things could be bad. Even Zi could say something. A pat would suffice. "Well, teach, many guys here have been hurt in the past, so most of us know your pain."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:43 am
Hayden smiled and nodded. "Thank you Alex".  

spirit-robyn1993

FragileHeart19
Captain

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:46 am
"You're welcome, sir. I'm guessing Zi will want to leave soon, so we may not speak to each other for a while. When's the next club meeting, or if you're teaching a class, what is it?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff