Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Midnighters RP guild.(A Multi-RP Style Guild)

Back to Guilds

A Guild that consists of Diffrent RP types for the Sleeping-Impaired or the Day Walkers 

Tags: Survival, Midnight, Roleplay, Slave/Master, Fighting 

Reply Sci-Fi, Futuristic, and Creature RPs
The Last Choice (NEED PEOPLE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A.G.W.S. S-007
Siggy

Siggy looked about the sewers.They were quite large in fact a Galorion would probably have plenty of room to move about in them though they wouldn't be able to jump. She looked about a bit more and nodded to Juile, she seemed to know Sakua. "Siggy." She said blankly looking at their feet there was about an inch of water on the ground flowing away from where Juile had pointed.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:18 pm
User Image
Sakua Harioto

"Oh my bad, this is Riku and Siggy, two super soldier...just out and about i guess." Sakua just realized he never asked them what they were doing in the city...oh well. Looking over the map Sakua began to wonder more and more what they were doing at the school. But what he found is the more he looked at the map, the less he understood it. but one thing he did understand is that these place was not for our advantage, the galorions where big, and if they found us they could block and entrance just by standing...we did not have the upper hand here. Therefor we needed to move fast. "Where do we go from here?"

Sakua Harioto

Rughn

Versatile Shoujo

9,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:58 pm
User Image
Juile

"I am Juile," she said. "Juile Davenport."

Looking over the map once again, she considered Sakua's question.

"I didn't see any Galorions in this part of the sewers," she said. "I'll see where it leads."

With that she disappeared once again in a blur and a gust of wind.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:31 am
A.G.W.S. S-007
Siggy

"And now more waiting..." Siggy said mimicking disappointment. She'd been on that roof for a week waiting for her group to come back and though it was nearly impossible for her to get bored or aggravated she was getting quite curious as to why they were taking so long. "Riku sir, what are you doing here?" Siggy asked. "I'm sure you're expertise is needed by HQ." Siggy said her monotone voice echoing slightly off the walls. One thing was for sure if the Galorions found them they'd know they were coming the echoes down here were numerous.

((Hey sorry it took so long to respond my Internets are down so I may not be one for a few more days.))  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Rughn

Versatile Shoujo

9,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:22 pm
Juile

A few minutes later, Juile returned.

"I found a path leading to what used to be a park," she said. "As far as I can tell, the park is deserted. From there we should be able to get back to reasonable safety."

Although she tried not to show it, she was obviously disappointed with how the mission had gone. It was time for them to regroup and hopefully try again.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:50 pm
A.G.W.S. S-007
Siggy

Siggy nodded and stepped toward Julie she did a light spin and faced the two boys. "I am ready." Siggy said her blank voice echoing off the walls. Siggy looked Julie over she was quite slim but her frame was strong. Siggy figured that if she tried the girl could jump twenty feet straight up easily. Siggy had an ominous feeling but shrugged it off. She'd been feeling it ever since she first lay eye on the city. It was almost as if something had it's hands at her throat. More than once she thought she saw or heard something that wasn't there. "Sakua?" Siggy found herself saying before she could help herself. "What is this city?" siggy could feel her hair's start to stand on end as she looked over her shoulder away from where they were going.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Rughn

Versatile Shoujo

9,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:28 pm
Juile

"I don't know," Juile sighed. "There was too much activity so I didn't want to get too close."

Juile began walking down the path she had found. This time at a normal pace. She constantly kept watch in all direction to make sure there was not a new arrival or something she had missed. No Galorions could be heard which meant either the enemy was not present or they were hiding. Juile hoped it was the former rather than the later.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:26 pm
((Not much activity here. It's been a month since my last post and no one has posted since.))  

Rughn

Versatile Shoujo

9,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:56 am
((I've pretty much come to the conclusion it died on me and stopped coming after about three weeks. I figured it would die seeing as it's the school year and all.))  
Sci-Fi, Futuristic, and Creature RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff