Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for all genres and levels of roleplaying! 

Tags: Anime, Role playing, orphanage 

Reply ✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★
[Ϩ] ι ℓ v є я [ʞ] ι s s Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

|| ɑ ɭ ɨ ɔ e XXϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ
» 21 » Werewolf

You're my light, forever
Since I will keep your dream going
Believe in your dream even more
Watching you illuminated by the sun
I smile because it's like your smiling at me
Hold my hand

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

((A male Werewolf is fine. smile ))

"You know, you really should care about yourself more.If you don't stand up for yourself, no one will."

Alice simply smiled, giving Tristan no verbal response.The girl knew how to take care of herself thanks to a childhood of neglectful parents, but she had no idea how to stand up for herself-- her brother and sister had always done that for her. This wasn't news to Alice though, Kaiann and James had made her aware of this several times. It wasn't that she had low self-esteem, because that wasn't the case, Alice just didn't want to hurt anyone. This belief manifested itself in Alice's head when she was a small child, and intensified when she became a werewolf. She wasn't living on the street because she had to, she forced herself to live in her current conditions because she felt that she was a monster and monsters should live outside, away from things it could harm.

"Let's find a better place for you to stay. There should be an empty place somewhere..."

Alice stood in silence for a moment, thinking over Tristan's suggestion. Hesitantly, the girl walked back over to Tristan, placing herself in front of him. "You're a very sweet vampire, but, i should live out here. It's best for everyone. Besides, it'll be dusk soon and i don't want anything to happen to my new friend." Alice smiled happily, gently tracing her fingertips on the outline of Tristan's chin for a moment. The girl assumed the vampire was aware of the fact that she was a werewolf. How could he not?

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

Somehow, suddenly, you feel far from me
I become scared, although we have so much time
Alone you are strong, so grasp onto it tightly
Your dream will continue from tomorrow and onwards

||==User Image===XUser ImageX===User Image==||

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can't escape this hell.
So many times I've tried,
But I'm still caged inside,
Somebody get me through this nightmare.
I can't control myself.

ll. OoC: Sure. I'll type up the profile tomorrow. I've never played 2 characters in one roleplay simultaneously so I'll be careful not to mix them up or have them meet too much .ll

"You're a very sweet vampire, but, i should live out here. It's best for everyone. Besides, it'll be dusk soon and i don't want anything to happen to my new friend."

Tristan opened his mouth to protest, that it was not all right. That it would not be best for a human girl like her to stay outside in the cold. But he remained frozen when she mentioned the last thing he would expect from her. Vampire. The word sent tiny tremors throughout his body, telling him to either fight or run no matter how much he mentally told himself that Alice was perfectly safe. "How did you..." There were 3 situations where someone can tell that Tristan was a vampire. One, if that 'someone' is a vampire him/herself. Two, the last second of a human's life. Three... if that 'someone' was a werewolf. Tristan tried to sort out his thoughts, piecing each puzzle piece together. The werewolf scent, the ability to stay out in the rain while keeping a calm composure. The descriptions his family told him about were all flooding his mind. Although, he had never met a werewolf, his family mentioned time and time again that they were horrifying creatures in the shape of a monster, not a human-looking girl.

Suddenly, he lifted a hand and pushed Alice's finger from his jawline. No, he needed to calm down. He needed to make sure. "W-who are you? What are you?" His other hand dug into his pocket, gripping the silver gun that he previously used that night.

xx K i C H i R O

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

|| ɑ ɭ ɨ ɔ e XXϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ
» 21 » Werewolf

You're my light, forever
Since I will keep your dream going
Believe in your dream even more
Watching you illuminated by the sun
I smile because it's like your smiling at me
Hold my hand

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

(( Okay :3 ))

Alice immedietly recoiled her hand when she saw Tristan's facial expression suddenly change. She opened her mouth to ask if everything was okay, but no words came out. Alice stood motionless in front of Tristan, frantically trying to think of what she could have done to make Tristan react the way he was. Was it because she touched him? Alice had no idea.

"W-who are you? What are you?"

Alice was confused by the question. DIdn't he already know who she was and what she was? Reguardless, she answered him,
"I'm Alice Mason. I'm a werewolf. You know all this already, Tristan. What's wrong? You're scaring me..." The vampire's sudden change in emotion made Alice worried and stressed. She wanted to help him calm down, but didn't know how to do it. Too many thoughts were racing through her mind, making her unaware of the fact that Tristan was digging around in pocket. Without thinking it through, the girl through herself onto Tristan, embracing him. "I'm sorry!" she exclaimed, hoping that her apology would atone for whatever thing she had done to offend the vampire.

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

Somehow, suddenly, you feel far from me
I become scared, although we have so much time
Alone you are strong, so grasp onto it tightly
Your dream will continue from tomorrow and onwards

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:15 pm

I can't control myself.

"I'm Alice Mason. I'm a werewolf. You know all this already, Tristan. What's wrong? You're scaring me..."

Tristan’s eyes widened as the answer he was both expecting and afraid of escaped the blond girl’s mouth. He swallowed hard, the lump in his throat refusing to move. Should he fight her? He didn’t want to, but it was in his blood, the right strengths to be of equal footing to fight a werewolf. He had been trained for this, ever since he woke up from what seemed like an eternal sleep, covered with tubes, needles and machines and remembered nothing. He felt like a different person when he first opened his eyes, as if his parent’s ramblings about Tristan’s past were like a life story of a stranger. Was the old him like this? Was it all right to be so… weak?

"I'm sorry!"

“No, Alice. I’m sorry.” A pained expression stained his features as he tried to resist his urge to hurt her. “It's not your fault. It's mine.” Her warm grasp was difficult to pull out of, especially now that he couldn't escape the inevitable. "I can't promise that I won't hurt you. Please, just... stay away from me." He stepped back away from her slowly, looking for time to escape without making a large impact.

xx K i C H i R O

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

|| ɑ ɭ ɨ ɔ e XX and XXJ a m e sXXϺ ᾳ Ϩ ѳ ɳ

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

Alice tightened her grip when she felt Tristan pulling away from her, not wanting him to leave her. She pleaded softly for him not to go, that he wouldn't hurt her and that she promised she'd be a good girl. Even though the vampire had flat out told Alice that his sudden behavior wasn't her fault, the girl still blamed herself. "Please..." Alice pleaded once more as the vampire continued to pull away from her. She had only known Tristan for a short time, but it didn't matter-- she didn't want him to leave her. Alice couldn't explain why, she just knew that she didn't want Tristan to go.

Suddenly a force swooped down, causing Alice to fly back. The girl frantically tried to dig her way out of a pile of cardboard boxes that had broken her fall.

"How dare you, vampire filth"A white-haired male roared, grabbing Tristan's shirt collar and pinning him up against the alley wall so his feet were dangling an inch above the ground. The male stuck his face in the vampire's, growling as his yellow eyes pierced Tristan's red.
James.Was.Pissed. He knew all about the Allucard's and their anti-werewolf tendencies, and being a werewolf himself, James could identify each of the royal brats. So, Just what was Tristan Allucard doing with his little sister? Was he going to kill her like the rest of his vampire filth family had done to his race for years? No. He wasn't going to let the prince or anyone for that matter, harm a single hair on his sisters head. This little vampire punk was messing with the beta male of the city.
"I won't let you harm her!"

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:17 pm

I can't control myself.

Tristan was about to pull Alice's arms from his side but an abnormally strong force did so before he could react. Alice! He watched in horror as the petite girl got thrown into the air but was relieved when she landed without getting harmed. He suddenly felt the hard brick wall crash into his back, knocking the air out of his lungs. Whoever did this was strong and he was definitely not up against your average weakling werewolf. The grip on his collar hung him in mid-air. He finally managed to take a good look at the man. Silver hair. Piercing yellow eyes. He could feel the aura of power resonating around him. The beta male. There was no doubt about it, this guy was an adequate opponent he wouldn't mind ripping the face out of.

"Heh. Oh, I see." A smirk marked a corner of his lips as one of his eyebrows shot up. "So you guys were planning some sort of ventriloquist act?" He eyed Alice but this time with accusation instead of sympathy and worry but swiftly returned his gaze towards James. "I"m disappointed in you, dragging a little girl along into this. Not very prideful for a beta male such as yourself." He spat the words out bitterly as his grin showed a set of sharp teeth.

xx K i C H i R O

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

Alice finally managed to free herself from the pile of cardboard boxes, jumping to her feet and darting towards the man that had Tristan in his clutches. "Get off him!"Alice cried as she leapt onto the male's shoulders and puled his silver hair back towards her like a child throwing a tantrum. The male, now preoccupied with the petite-blond that was yanking his hair, released Tristan as he stumbled back. The beta male attempted to swat Alice's hands away, but there was no avail-- she wouldn't let go. "Go Tristan!" Alice cried, now kicking her heels into the stranger's chest.

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:57 pm

I can't control myself.

Tristan finally filled his lungs with air as the man released him. He was ready to rip him apart with his fangs but he stopped midway when he saw Alice yanking at the man's hair. "H-hey! That's dangerous!" At this point, he was utterly stunned.

"Go Tristan!"

He turned to look at the opening into the streets from the alley right when Alice cried and even prepared himself to sprint off. "Tsk." Running away like this would signify defeat, but staying here would risk falling into another werewolf trap. Disgrace or death. Die in honor or live in shame. Oh, screw this! If he was going to fight until death from this then let it be, he wasn't going to back down on this one. But first, he had to make sure Alice was safe, which meant as far from this werewolf monster as possible. He told himself before that he would protect her, so what if the circumstances changed a bit? "Alice, get down from there!" He called, preparing to lunge onto this so-called beta male.

xx K i C H i R O

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

"Alice, get down from there!!"

Alice immediately did what the vampire said, standing on the werewolf's shoulders and flipping backwards onto the ground. The girl quickly scurried behind Tristan. The Beta wolf collapsed to one knee, a low moan escaping his throat as he rubbed his head. Blimey she's got a grip. He thought before he stood up again, turning his attention to Alice who was sticking her tongue out at him from behind Tristan. The Beta wolf sighed, his facial expressions saddening. Clearly, his little sister didn't recognize him. It had been several years, he'd changed his hair and become more toned, so he could see how his identity could escape her for a moment, but still. He was her older brother and Alice should have recognized him by now.

Alice popped her tongue back in her mouth before placing her hands firmly on her hips and giving the stranger a victorious nod saying, 'Serves you right'. The confident smile that was on her face fadded, as she stared longer at the stranger. he looked... so familiar, but Alice couldn't place her finger on it.

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:39 pm

I can't control myself.

ll. OoC: Submitted the profile for Chihiro. c:
Hope it suits your fancy? I tried to make him opposite of Tristan
He seems like an interesting character to roleplay as, I'll try my best xD .ll

Tristan was surprised when Alice ducked behind him, she seemed to find him more trusting than the silver haired male. He didn't understand why she did though, choosing an enemy over your own kind. Nevertheless, he was glad that the girl was unharmed. Even though she told him she was a werewolf, Tristan's eyes keep deceiving him, telling him otherwise. He chuckled inside at the sudden confidence that Alice adopted.

Either way, he had no intention to fight with someone, especially since sunlight could give him a serious disadvantage. His eyes flitted towards the edge of a orange-yellow sun that outlined the rim of the roof of a nearest building. The sky around it seemed dyed with the same disgustingly horrid color, almost burning to a vampire's eyes. First, he should get Alice to safety before he left. "Alice, you should leave this place." He put a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Make sure to stay safe, okay?" He looked at her at eye level in spoke in a serious tone. "I'll come look for you in the evening, I have to go now."

xx K i C H i R O

The Tsaria

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Zara watched the whole scene intently, laughing a bit mentally at some parts. It occured to her that Alice and whoever the Beta Male was were siblings, they had the same facial structure and hair texture. Tristan didn't seem to realize that factor, and neither did the werewolf girl. But what particularly bothered her was that he seemed to be developping feelings for the little brat...
Tristan. Her brother. She hadn't seen him in over twelve years. He probably thought she was dead just like everybody else. When she left he didn't really give a crap, but now he seemed quite different. He was polite to the werewolf, at least, the little female one.
Though she didn't want to admit it, Zara had very and truely missed him, which was pretty rare of her to acknowledge any of her internal emotions. She had intentionally come looking for him. And she'd found him.
Zara stood against a nearby building. Tristan had just said that he was leaving, so she had put herself in a position where it was impossible to not see her. She watched him talk to Alice and rest his hand on her shoulder, feeling a twinge of jealousy.
"Tristan... Miss me?", Zara asked nonchalantly, her arms crossed and her face blank. If he recognized her, well, all the better. Then again, she'd heard he'd had his memory erased, so if he didn't know who Zara Allucand was, well, then, she'd be so pissed off she might even go kill their useless parents.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:12 pm

I can't control myself.

Tristan heard his name being called in the still darkness. His senses weren't as sharp as a vampire of Allucard blood since he woke up from his seemingly eternal sleep but he could make out the voice. He turned his head, trying his best to find the voice. How he hated to be weak like this, unable to determine simple things. He felt so much potential pump through his blood but whenever he tried to grasp it, it floated past his fingertips. It was aggravating but there was nothing he could do. The drugs weakened him, leaving him almost powerless and having to protect himself with a set of guns rather than his own strength. His lack of accurate aim was also another subject to worry about.

Another female vampire. He was sure of it this time. At least as sure as he could manage. The previous incident with Alice completely threw him off. The. Hell. How many more strangers would appear out of thin air? He could make out the shadow of the vampire stranger. Her long, flowing hair blew in the wind and flicked against her back like a cape. Well, it'll be better to avoid another enemy. At least for tonight. "Miss, you should introduce yourself first before I get a chance to." A small smirk played on his lips as he replied to the vampire. "You might want to take notice of the sun. Sunlight seems jealous of beautiful vampire skin and enjoys staining it." He grabbed his hoodie, although it was just half dry. He turned towards Alice and gently stroked her head twice, telling her to be good, before preparing to sprint away.

xx K i C H i R O

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

James was the second strongest male werewolf in the city. He could rip trees from the ground with ease, and bust cars up to make them look like accordion. James could take care of himself in any situation, and yet, all he could do in this one was gawk. His stared wide-eyed with his mouth agape as his sister quickly grabbed onto the allucard Prince's sleeve as he prepared to start off. What the hell was wrong with this girl? She didn't recognize her own brother, and she'd rather be with a vampire than her own race? James's gawk faded away, anger replacing it. The Lycan clenched his fists at his side, anger welling up inside him.

"Can i come with you?"Alice pouted, her hand still gripping Tristan's sleeve in an attempt to prevent him from leaving. The male werewolf behind her blurred into the background, forgetting him and his previous threat. '..Please?"She said sweetly with a flash of her cute 'puppy eyes'.

≫≫======== ======== ≪≪

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Zara let out a cold, harsh laugh. She stared at the creature her brother had become. He was a pathetic vampire. He was weak if he was fleeing a beta werewolf. A beta! Zara could take down an alpha any day. Tristan was almost as useless as them. She had been wrong. She couldn't believe she had come here for nothing.
"Does the name Zara ring a bell, Mister Lose-My-Memory?", the vampire princess responded, trying to keep her calm. She stared at him, rolling her eyes when the cute and pathetic female werewolf pleaded to take her with him. "God, what the hell have our parents done to you? Look at you! You're a mess, Tristan!", Zara exclaimed.
She stared up at the setting sun. True, it would stain her skin, but at the moment she didn't really give a ****. She stepped a few feet forward, her face now clearly visible to Tristan, Alice, and James, too, if he had wanted to see it.
Zara looked exactly like a slightly younger, female version of Tristan. Her long, black hair flowed down over her shoulders and her red eyes paralleled his. It was practically impossible to say that they weren't siblings, or at least closely related. Any fool could tell that.

The Tsaria

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

xx K i C H i R O

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:53 pm

I can't control myself.

"Can i come with you? ..Please?"

Feeling slightly uneasy since this was the first time he was pleaded in this manner, Tristan truly wanted to make a swift exit out of this mess but he couldn't. Alice didn't seem like a threat to him and he trusted her but he was sure that other vampires wouldn't find her the same way. He was trapped in a moral dilemma, not that vampires were supposed to have much morale but anyways. "I... I don't think that's one of our choices here..." He felt the want to punch himself on the side of the face to leave a poor creature like Alice unprotected. "Y-you know I can't." He put on a frown in emphasis but he was then tackled by her puppy eyes. He hung his head, cursing his admiration towards all small fragile-looking creatures. Where did this come from anyways? He was awfully sure his old self, TRISTAN ALLUCARD, with his name up in blinking lights, didn't have to deal with this kind of weakness. You are a merciless killer. Merciless killer. He kept repeating to himself when he was interrupted by the female vampire.

"God, what the hell have our parents done to you? Look at you! You're a mess, Tristan!"

He suddenly felt like he was staring into a mirror image. She held the exact same features as himself. "Zara..." He searched his mind for anything related to the name but only met with the dizzy side effects of the drugs. "Hah, so everyone is playing with my mind, hm? Our parents?" He plastered an unfaltering grin on his face. It was painful, all of these empty blanks in his mind and this face that resembled his. "So you're saying you're an Allucard? What next? I'm your brother? Should we all skip through the meadows and have a family reunion?" He scoffed sarcastically.

✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff