Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Unseen Academy

Back to Guilds

For those who want control of the world. 

Tags: Elements, Academy, Romance, Role-playing 

Reply The Unseen Academy
Academy Hallways Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:36 pm
He blinks, "What do you mean?" His anger fading a little, tone becoming curious, although pain still existed in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:40 pm
He had already told her so much, she felt she owed him an explaination in return, even if it would make him hate her, well it was fun while it lasted, she bid his kisses goodbye, "i'm a demon, the devils daughter" she said softly, fingering her pendant again, "i'm sorry."  

13Radishes

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:47 pm
The professor turned around completely, back facing her again, going up to her, placing his hand in a reassuring way on her shoulder. "I see." He began, actually smiling slightly. "I knew you weren't human to begin with; I could sense it. That explains your extraordinary powers." He mused, seeming to not be bothered at all that she was demon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:51 pm
"but...but i'm a monster" she eyes opened in disbelif, "i was created by the devil, with this necklace," she tapped the pendant, "i'm a she demon... don't you get it?" she started raising her voice now, "i'm a monster, why are you still..." she drifted off and shrugged his hand off her shoulder, unsure what to believe  

13Radishes

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:57 pm
His hand slowly falls to his side as she shook it off her shoulder, and shook his head, letting out another little laugh, looking down at her straight in the eye. "You aren't a monster." He said, smiling, his anger now completely vanished. "Just because you were created by something completely evil, doesn't exactly mean you are evil yourself." His expression was truthful, even a spark of concern showing in his eyes; no hint of darkness at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:00 pm
nobody, ever in her life, has ever said that to her, everyone that knew she was a demon shrugged away from her, some even scared, leading her to believe that demons were evil, including herself. now she could't feel angry with him for tormenting ryuu, and although ryuu told her he was a dangerous man, she thought he was kind, and gentle "a... arigato! isao-sensei!" she bowed, grateful for his words and his acceptance, for once in her life.  

13Radishes

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:09 pm
Isao smiled, "You're welcome." He took out his pocketwatch, opened it and looked at the time, eyes going wide, "Fifteen minutes until class starts!" He exclaimed, surprised that he had actually spent a lot more time than expected in the hallways. He didn't even feel like his usual self anymore. He seemed more, cheerful, happier, he didn't know why, perhaps it had been because of Rubi.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:14 pm
"oh!" said Rubi, she almost forgot he was a teacher, "well ok then, see you soon..." she stood on tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek, "thank you again, for accepting me" and she began to walk away, her brain high on his kiss. she shook her head, "time for class!" she told herself, 'not messing around in the hallways with your teacher' her mind haunted her  

13Radishes

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:22 pm
(Back to his class, then? o: )
He blinks, a little surprised by her kiss, but it hadn't shown on his face, surprise masked over with his constant smile. "Goodbye." He called back, as he too began to walk, the opposite way, to his classroom.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:33 pm
(i think we've seen enough isao for now, Rubi's off the medicine class now XD)
Ms tsuki walks down the hallways, looking down at a book, she passes isao "good morning" she calls absentmindedly before returning to it. her class wasn't in session yet so she thought she'd read up on what she was planning to teach  

13Radishes

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:03 am
(Oh, yeah! xD I completely forgot medicine class was before his..)
"'Morning!" He calls back, though he thought she probably didn't hear him; she was really enveloped into the book  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:20 pm
Takeo ran through the halls, "Kana?! Where are you!?"  

The Darkness in us All
Captain

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

13Radishes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:05 pm
Rubi was still laughing when they walked the hallways, Isao won't know what hit him! maybe that'll teach him for controling her emotions all the time/  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:09 pm
Ryuu grinned, "That was great!" He exclaimed.  

Wings of Eternal
Vice Captain

13Radishes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:11 pm
Rubi smiled, "he;ll never even know what hit him!" she exclaimed again, she looked at her watch, "oh i have something to take care of now, see ya Ryuu," she pecked him on the cheek, "thanks for pranking Isao with me."  
The Unseen Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff