Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for all genres and levels of roleplaying! 

Tags: Anime, Role playing, orphanage 

Reply ✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★
【☯ Єʟєɱєηʈ Єʟɪʈєѕ ☯】 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

carophyllia

Desirable Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:42 pm
♪♫Courtney Vantena♪♫
User Image
A burnt out candle...

Courtney woke up in a unfamilar forest. She looked around seeing nothing or no one. "Hello? Anyone out there?" She called out only hearing no answer. She got up and dused her shorts off and the started to walk around hoping she'd find someone.
Courtney found a small pond in a opening near the forest. She washed herface and cleaned up a little then explored more.

Awaiting to be lit again...

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image

______Jayme Cuellan_______

╰☆╮Not all wishs come true...╰☆╮

[Where is my Paradise?]

I feel Confused

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jayme let out a sigh as she waited for someone to answer her cry for help since she didn't like being lost. She always knew where she was at all time ,but it kinda worried her that she didn't know where she was. She heard an answer her the distance which made her smile.

"Yeah! Hi! We're over here by the opening of the forest!"

She didn't know who answered her ,but she was glad that someone had answer her at all. She was happy that she wasn't alone in this crazy place that she had came to. She walks in the direction of the voice since she had figured out where it had came from. Her pace was quicky but careful since she didn't want to fall flat on her face and break her fans or hurt herself. She kept walking since she was hoping to see someone soon even thought they were strangers who knew nothing about her ,and she knew nothing about them. She looks around to she sees the light which made her quicken her pace as she fast walked throw the opening. She almost ran into someone ,but she stopped her self before she did. She saw two girls and two guys that looked a like. She lets out a sigh of relief as she stood there with other people.
"Thanks for answering my call. I thought I was the only one here."

╰☆╮But your live still changes.╰☆╮

[Somewhere I have not found]

My element is Fire

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Oklahomagurl03

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm
Name>>Zack
Age>>17
Mood>>Confused slightly pained
Element>>Steel

User Image

☼The Charming One☼

Zack lifted his head toward the forest hearing another voice. Smiling he took a few more steps forward from his brother, glad to meet even more people. Though the situation was becoming more and more strange, he should be worrying like his younger brother but being surrounded by such beautiful people how can he object? Seeing the new girl come to the opening of the forest he nodded his head to her.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name>>Zuri
Age>>17
Mood>>Pained
Element>>Void

User Image

☽The Rude one☾

Zuri shook his head seeing his brother step farther away from him, "Damn flirt." He thought to himself seeing yet another girl came from the forest not knowing where she was. This was not the way he wanted to spend his day, all he wanted was to satisfy his brother by going into the city for a few hours, go home eat dinner and go to bed. Not be dragged into a forest by some creepy voice he was hearing. Which he came to wonder, did his brother hear it also? Looking at Zack, he wanted to ask him right away, but in front of these people? Like hell he would, they'd probably all think he was crazy.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image
[[XXL υ k a s xxA b b y s sXX]]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.The Evil One

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
...▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄...
You are, Enemy
My hated Enemy
They're drawn in by the sound enemy, enemy
I must eliminate my enemy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
x x"Hm. Void and Steel's elementals are twins. How Ironic."Lukas scoffed, staring down at his looking-glass which showed him presently unfolding events as if they were a movie. He waved his hand over the magically item, changing his view from the twins to the water-elite, then to the earth elite."Ah. That's her."A grin crept onto Lukas's face as he stared down at the red-haired girl, watching her every action. Chaos, still in his squirrel-sized state, rose from laying on his master's lap, ambling over to see who Lukas was speaking of.Ah. Are you sure Master? We won't be able to do anything until the elementals receive their dragon counter-parts. Lukas's grin was immediately whipped off his face, a frown instantly replacing it, His grip tightened on the looking glass's handle as "I'M SICK OF WAITING!"he roars, hurling the magical item--Chaos sprinted after it in order to catch it before it hit the floor. The tiny dragon ambled back to his master's throne, carrying the looking glass in his mouth by the handle. Lukas swiftly snatched the object from the creature's mouth before slumping back into his royal chair."I want that girl. She's vital for me to harvest the other elemental's abilities." He let out a frustrated snort, resting his cheek on his fist.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Imagexx

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

xx K i C H i R O

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊱ C E L E S T E xxxxxxC A P E L L A ⊰

I see a world in harmony,
A world of peace and humanity.

"...what's going on?"

Celeste watched as Kera's expression changed for her usual cheery smile to a a frown, her eyes filled with confusion and fear. It felt odd to see her like this and Celeste felt herself in despair once again. It seemed like a weird coincidence that they "Kera, don't worry." She said, trying to cheer the girl up. "We'll find out way back home." She tried her best to put on a smile for the girl but it wasn't really successful.

A girl with bright red hair joined them with fans in her hands. Again, her clothes looked completely different from the ones she had on, meaning that she was from somewhere far from her homeland. "Hello." She said shyly from behind Kera. She felt relieved that there were more people to explore these strange lands but there were so many unanswered questions that the confusion overwhelmed her.

Where people walk free,
Like water in a stream,
Flowing on forever more.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:38 am
♪♫Courtney Vantena♪♫
User Image
A burnt out candle...

Courtney heard voices around her she looked around and saw two boys, twins at that. She walked closer to them, "Do you where I am?" She asked hoping they would know. So many thoughts ran through her head, She wondered if they were elementals too.

Awaiting to be lit again...

carophyllia

Desirable Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:54 am
User Image

User Image

わたしのせかい
ゆめとこいとふあんでできてる
でもそうぞうをしないもの
かくれてるはず

K e r a K a iExperiment 108
17||Earth Elite||
========================================

[ɨ'ɱ riʛɧʈ hҿrҿ, ϛɨɭɭɣ!]...i don't know T.T

"Kera, don't worry." Celeste had said, trying to cheer the Kera up. "We'll find out way back home."
Kera smiled softly, realizing that Celeste was just as scared as she was.

Another girl, this one with bright red hair joined them. Kera's eyes were immedietly drawn to the fans the girl held in her hands, a giant childish-smile making its way across Kera's face.
"Oh! I love your fans!"Kera giggled, returning to her usually up-beat and childish self. The girl opened her mouth to introduce herself to the new-comer, but something else caught her attention.
"Earth Elemental....
It was the same voice that Kera had heard in her grandmother's forest before she was snatched from her world and thrown into this one. The girl turned to Celeste, wondering if she had heard the voice as well, but she didn't react at all. Celeste was saying hello to the new girl. Kera stared at the ground, puzzled. Was she going crazy? No. She was perfectly sane, right? So, it had to be the wind. Kera nodded softly in confidence. ...the wind.

Earth Element Kera...Follow the sound of my voice.

The voice was summoning her, and Kera couldn't help but follow it. The voice was soothing, and mesmorizing. it was almost like Kera was in a trance, following the sound of the voice that only she heard, walking away from the ground and out of the woods.

My world
is made of dreams, love, and worries.
But there are still things lying hidden
that I can't even imagine

[かい,けらカイ,ケラ]

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:36 pm
User Image

[Where is my Paradise?]

I feel Confused

Jayme saw the one of the twin boys nod his head at her. She nods her head back at him since he must have not wanting to talk which was fine with her. Her fans were folded up in her hands as she stood there on the defense since she felt like something was off about the place. She looks around before looking at the new people she had just meet. She smiles at the one girl who said hello,"Hello." For some reason that she was being watched right now which made her look around again. She laughs at what on girl says about her fans ,so she unfolds them for her to see an interesting design on them. She couldn't help but smile at eh girl for acting so childish,"Thanks. They were my mothers ,but she gave them to me."

She tilts her head when the girl stopped giggling which was weird to her. She saw her look around with a confused expression which made her wonder what was going on. She saw the girl start walking off which made her wonder where she was going. She knew it wasn't smart to let her go off into the forest alone. She grabs Kera's arm gentle,"Miss, I think it is better to stay together not drift apart. We don't need anyone else getting lost in this strange world."

My element is Fire

Oklahomagurl03

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:26 pm
Name>>Zack
Age>>17
Mood>>Confused slightly pained
Element>>Steel

User Image

☼The Charming One☼

Zack looked to his side to see yet another girl, a smile brightened on his face, "Yet another beautiful face. I am sorry my dear, but it seems that you are in the same boat as us." Zack stated turning to his brother who seemed to be fidgety and wanted to ask his brother something. Hearing foot steps he looked at the first girl Kera begin to walk off though was caught by the girl with flaming red hair. Narrowing his eyes he looked at the new girl, "If you will please excuse me Miss I have something to ask my dear brother."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name>>Zuri
Age>>17
Mood>>Pained
Element>>Void

User Image

☽The Rude one☾

Zuri sneered at the new girl hair like his own, feeling a small slap at his face he looked at his older brother with the pure intent to scream at him. But he stopped looking at the seriousness in his face, "Did you hear it?" He questioned his mind going to the voices. So his brother heard it also, "Yes, I did." He stated his eyes adverting from his brothers looking at the girl Kera. "Do you think they heard it to?" He questioned seeing his brother nod his head. "Should we tell them?" Seeing the nod once again Zuri held his head up. "You girl, Kera I believe, tell us a voice? Do you hear one? Or did you hear one?" He demanded his face being slapped again by his brother. Though just an annoying tap.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:31 pm
((Ooc: Uhm. Only Kera heard the voice... sweatdrop ))

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:59 pm
((Well, Zack only guessed at her state, remembering that he heard a voice and wanted to ask his brother about. It was only a guess on Zack xD))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:08 pm
User Image

User Image

わたしのせかい
ゆめとこいとふあんでできてる
でもそうぞうをしないもの
かくれてるはず

17||Earth Elite||

[ɨ'ɱ riʛɧʈ hҿrҿ, ϛɨɭɭɣ!]...i don't know T.T

Ooc: oops. Sorry! I misread your post!

Kera was pulled back gently by the red-haired girl, refraining her from following the voice that was beckoning her to come. "Miss, I think it is better to stay together not drift apart. We don't need anyone else getting lost in this strange world." She heard the girl say. Kera turned to her and smiled softly, "I'll be right back.. i'll take Celeste with me so i'm not alone. Okay?"Kera tried to follow the voice once more, but her attention was turned to one of the twins. "You girl, Kera I believe, tell us a voice? Do you hear one? Or did you hear one?"
"I heard one before i came here."Kera stated softly, smiling sweetly at Zuri. "I don't hear one now though. I was going to get some firewood with Celeste."She lied before walking off, motioning Celeste to follow her. She skipped out of the forest and out into the open, following the soft bell-like voice that was summoning her. "We'll be right back~"She called after the group in her usual bubbly demenor. "Promise!"

My world

[かい,けらカイ,ケラ]

User Image

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

xx K i C H i R O

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊱ C E L E S T E xxxxxxC A P E L L A ⊰

I see a world in harmony,
A world of peace and humanity.

A small confused expression showed on Kera's face again and Celeste felt a little uneasy when she started to step away from the group. When Zack and Zuri started to mention a voice, she suddenly became curious to what the heard. Was it the beautiful bell-like voice?

"I don't hear one now though. I was going to get some firewood with Celeste."

She was still in a daze when Kera had taken a few steps out into the open meadow. "Eh? Oh, Kera, please wait for me!" She took a few steps towards Kera but paused to bow towards her newly found friends politely before running after Kera again. "We'll be seeing you in a while... Wait, Kera!" She felt relieved that Kera's energy was regained quickly, it was frightening to have her unhappy like she was before.

Where people walk free,
Like water in a stream,
Flowing on forever more.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:33 pm
User Image

User Image

わたしのせかい
ゆめとこいとふあんでできてる
でもそうぞうをしないもの
かくれてるはず

17||Earth Elite||

[ɨ'ɱ riʛɧʈ hҿrҿ, ϛɨɭɭɣ!]Hm. Not sure, but it's pretty here!

Over there...

The command was vauge, but somehow Kera knew exactly what the voice meant. The girl stood on the edge of the cliff, squinting her eyes to get a better look of what was across the open field. "Come on, Celeste!"Kera exclaimed happily as she skipped down the cliff and back to her friend. She gently took Celeste's hand before running off across the field, a giant smile plastered on her face. "We just need to go over there!"At first, it seemed as that Kera was just running for the sake of running, but as she continued, a cave came into view in the distance.

My world

[かい,けらカイ,ケラ]

User Image

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Oklahomagurl03

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:34 pm
User Image

[Where is my Paradise?]

I feel Confused

Jayme wasn't sure about this at all ,but she kenw she couldn't keep Kera here. She drops her arm from the girl before nodding her head,"Okay. Be safe." She was glad that she was going to take one of the people with her. She knew everyone would be safer with they were with at least one person. She knew she might be the odd one without a person ,but she knew how to take care of herself. All she needed was her fans that she has on her at all times.

She turns her attention to the twins when they spoke up about a voice. She had heard a vioce when she was caught on fire even thought she didn't like to think about it. She didn't understand how she even got here after being burnt like that. She should be dead not live right now ,but she was glad that she was alive. She didn't know if the twins were talking to her ,but she found out the names of the two girls there which are Kera and Celeste. She raised an eyebrow when Kera said she was going to get firewood ,but she shrugged it off for now. She nods her head at Kera as she walks off with Celeste who was running after her.

She shook her head before looking over at he twin not knowing if they wanted to know if they wanted to know if she heard a voice. She decides to tell them anyways weither they liked it or not. She puts her hands in her pockets as she stood there,
"I heard a voice before I can here as well."

My element is Fire

✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers