Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for all genres and levels of roleplaying! 

Tags: Anime, Role playing, orphanage 

Reply ✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★
██ ✴ ⊰ D i s n e y . P r e p ⊱ ✴ [O//A//S ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RawrziesDeLolli

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image
Vladimir Allen Walker
Put your faith in what you most believe in. Two world one family, trust your heart, let fate decide to guide these lives we see.♥
User Image

Vlad smiled. "Very awesome to meet you Sean." He laughed at Alyssa, who yelled back, in what was probably mock offense. 'Well isn't she lively?' He folded his arms looking very entertained. "Huzza for climbing tree's!" People seemed pretty nice here, or at least these two did. Vlad gave him a devious grin and elbowed him lightly. "Awwe, but you two would make such an adorable couple." It was a tease of course, that's what he does best. He blinked as he realized he said he lived in south Africa, awesome an African brother. "Huh, never saw that coming, thought you'd be American. Meh cool enough." He contemplating on all the deferences there are in compared to the two countries. "Man, the difference is huge! My free time just disappeared quicker then I eat Banana's!" And that's saying something.

Bending sideways to look at the girl he grinned and waved at her, trying to include her into the conversation. She seemed pretty awesome, by first impression, 'Not that I'm good at them' She seemed to be the kind of girl who's able to take a joke and just be a lot of fun to hang around. "Hey, don't forget us boys are slightly on the dumber side, we don't realize our words." He was in teasing mode, so he just had to make sure this guy doesn't punch him in the face...He got that a lot. Looking up from his slightly bent position he looked up at the blond and gave a sheepish grin. Or in other words a Please-don't-punch-me-in-the-face grin.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:49 pm
loveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveяιℓєу ємιℓу σ'ѕнєα ❤
OurxoD R E A M I N GxoCinderella...lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove

████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████

User Image

User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep.
In dreams you will lose your heartache.
Whatever you wish for, you keep..."
User Image

The minutes passed by slowly as Riley awaited her roommate. She continued to sit on the floor quietly, watching three teenagers in the crowd specifically. One blond girl, one blond boy, and a dark-haired boy. Apparently, the one with dark hair had lost his suitcase in the midst of the bustling students. The thought amused Riley a bit, and she giggled as the two boys searched the lake of students for the suitcase. She wasn't making fun of them or anything; no, it wasn't a snicker. She just found it funny. Once they found the suitcase, she smiled and went back to what she did best: daydreaming. Soon enough, however, it was interrupted, politely, by a red-haired girl about her age, maybe a bit younger? She was smiling; that was always a good sign. Immediately, Riley smiled warmly and nodded before getting up and shaking the girl's hand. "It's nice to meet you, Casey," she said, her stormy eyes twinkling a bit. "My name is Riley, but you can call me Rye, or just plain Riley if you want. I'm new here, and I kind of need a guide to help me get used to this place. Could you possibly help me out?" Riley tilted her head to the right where her wavy low side-ponytail sat on her shoulder beside her neck. If Casey couldn't help her out in this school, perhaps she could ask those other three teenagers that were in the crowd. It would be nice to make new friends here, considering she left all her other ones in Chicago. She smiled warmly at Casey, hoping for a positive response.

User Image
"Have faith in your dreams and someday,
Your rainbow will come smiling through.
No matter how your heart is grieving,
If you keep on believing,
The dream that you wish will come true."

Soaked in Stardust

Romantic Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Shu-Waffles

5,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image

"Looking around here you think
Sure, she's got everything"
Casey Robins
"I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore"

Her brown eyes would examine the girl she really acted like a princess it mad Casey paint a picture in her mind. Maybe some new ideas for her art she been working on in the summer. She cocked an eyebrow up looking at the blond as if she interrupted her in some kind of trance. She laughed because she really could tell she was new by sitting alone by herself. She wondered maybe this girl was a year older than her because she seemed to look more aged and mature than her..

"Well I can tell you this Rye the dorms are located out there not in here plus its getting too chaotic in here and i dont want to get steped on"

She warmly chuckled facing the girl as she wiggled her pale toes showing her two obvious tattoos. Casey didn't enjoy the fact she wore shoes she rather be barefoot ,but if she had to wear them her choice were usually flats or moccasins. She stretched up her arm with a tired sigh guessing so far this isn't bad. She noticed everyone was already bunching up together in groups getting to know each other. She took one step after another as she began to way down the hall towards the exit gesturing Riley to follow her.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image

S E A N _____ K A R L T O N

▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇

"Awwe, but you two would make such an adorable couple." Oh dear lord, no. "Huh, never saw that coming, thought you'd be American. Meh cool enough." Yes, well....like he'd often said, his mom had never been all that good at planning. Her pregnancy hadn't been any different. "Man, the difference is huge! My free time just disappeared quicker then I eat Banana's!" Hearing something about how his gender was a little bit dumber then that of a girl, Sean shrugged.

"Trust me man, I already know; you think after hanging around her..." A jerk towards Alyssa, who was grinning like she'd just found the lost city of Elderado or something. "I haven't learned that?"

"Damn right you have; I would hope you'd learned something from me! You said your name is Vlad, right? I approve of you!" At this declaration Sean had to bite his tongue to keep from laughing.

"That's a good thing, trust me. She looks fragile and delicate, but that girl's got one of the best right hooks I've ever seen." And he would know; unlike most girl and boy relationships that come from childhood, Alyssa and Sean had never had any problems with kicking, biting and wrestling (with some ocassional hair pulling) when they got into an arguement over things like who got to keep the television remote. Nowadays Sean could just lord his height over her and he'd win easy. Glancing over at the roommate sheet, Sean smiled upon seeing who he'd be hanging out with for the rest of the year. "Ally, I've got Ethan this year."

"Ooh, Awesome! Tell him he still owes me a spray paint tee shirt!" Ethan was a year younger then Sean but he was a cool guy; both were in perfect understanding of his homosexuality, and actually through Alyssa the two got along quite well.

"You should go see if you can find him sometime; he's a blast. Well, when he's not getting in trouble, anyway."

LONG L I V E T H E KING.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Soaked in Stardust

Romantic Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:46 pm

User Image

When you're fast asleep.
User Image

Eyebrows raised, Riley looked at Casey, a bit puzzled at why she was laughing. It didn't seem to be the teasing kind, so she managed a small smile before running fingers through her blond ponytail. Riley looked over at the double doors that Casey had gestured at and laughed heartily. "Note to self: dorms are not in the administrative building," she joked as she looked down at Casey's feet. Why on Earth wasn't she wearing shoes exactly? She could always ask, of course, but maybe Casey just liked going around without shoes. Two tattoos caught Riley's eye as she gazed at them in awe. If anything, Casey had to be some sort of artist. Which was actually pretty awesome. Riley had always been fascinated by artists. Their creativity just made her feel like all else in the world was unimportant. Art was just spectacular. Lost in her own little dreamland, she began humming to herself while swaying from side to side a tiny bit. It was "Total Eclipse of the Heart," by Bonnie Tyler. She wasn't even sure why that song of all songs was stuck in her head, but it seemed sort of sad. She had never experienced real heartbreak before, but if she had, it would have made her feel like... well, falling apart, in the dark, like the best of all the years have gone by. All those things that Bonnie Tyler addressed in the song. Snapping back to reality, Riley took quick steps as she followed Casey down the hall and away from the other students. "Hey, Casey, why are you barefoot? Forgive me if I'm being intrusive by asking..." Riley was surprised that she actually had the nerve to ask that. What if the girl just liked being barefoot? Did it need an explanation? Probably not. In her mind, she was chastising herself for being so nosy, but curiosity had unfortunately gotten the better of her.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image

"Looking around here you think
Sure, she's got everything"
Casey Robins
"I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore"

She whipped her red hair back as she looked at the girl with a grin. As she opened the door for the both of them as they headed out a bright ray of sun hit her skin feeling the warmth of it. Casey always attracted the sun and body heat it wasn't like she was special it was just something normal that occured to certain people. She pointed a finger to a fantastic building with amazin designs so she thought. It was the housng for the boys and girls attending the school of course this was a special school so they would have nice buildings. "This is our home for now" she smiled as she chuckled at the girl's humor. Casey had a tend to laugh for many reasons even some she didn't know she hoped it didn't make the girl feel awkward.

Her eyes flickered around towards her feet she usually was barefooted since she was younger. Some how it was easier for her to get around and capture the earth's essence , but certainly described as a modern day hippie. She wasn't offended at Riley's question people often asked her but she wasn't afraid to give a postive responds towards them."Well i feel more free, plus shoes tend to get in the way" she spoke brightly she knew what she was talking about but only if people would open their minds.

Shu-Waffles

5,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

RawrziesDeLolli

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image
Vladimir Allen Walker
Put your faith in what you most believe in. Two world one family, trust your heart, let fate decide to guide these lives we see.♥
User Image

Vlad shrugged keeping that same grin on his face. "Well girls seem to always like rubbing it. Make us feel smaller then we already are." Vlad laughed and gave a fist pump. "Alright! I have been approved!" He said feeling quite proud of himself for making friends so fast. Looking at Alyssa he squinted and nodded in agreement. "Hmm, yup you seem to be that type, pretty but can kick your butt faster then you can eep!" When Sean told Alyssa about this Ethan kid he couldn't help but be just a bit curious, obviously by the sound of it he was a trouble maker. As long as Vlad didn't get kicked out of the school it was cool with him.

"I`ll take your word for it." Hey if it got him to meet people and make new friends that was good enough for him. Huh, the crowd seemed to disperse so quickly. I guess they went to there rooms...Speaking of rooms, he had no idea where his room was. "Heh, stupid question but, what grade are you in? Better yet, do you know your way around the school? I have no idea where my dorm is. "

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:11 pm
ETHAN X SYBILL

"You say The Devil went down to Georgia..."

User Image "Hey, are you talking about me again, Sean? Dude, you keep doing that and you might spread good things unintentionally." Pulling a look of horror, Ethan grinned before bumping his fist against that of the track and field captain's; he knew both Sean and Alyssa (who's head he had pretended to bite with his plastic vampire fangs no less then a second ago) pretty well, enough to say they were kind of his friends. "Hey, so we're roommates this year, is that it? I'll try not to land you in the detention hall." Key word being try, not succeed. So far Ethan had done a pretty good job of keeping his spotted reputation solid, and he wasn't about to let that go so easilly. Taking note of a new face, Ethan scrunched up his face, like he was trying to x-ray the guy; Laura liked to call that his "stitch glare" since, to get a better handle on the characters they were supposed to be they'd actually watched the movies a time or two.

Ethan had to admit there were times when he could see the smilarities. "Heeeeyyyy..." He drawled out; another similarity between the guy and the little blue alien; damn, there sure were a lot of those, huh? "Who's this? New face and all that." Once Sean had made the appropriate introductions, Ethan rocked back on his heels. "Ah, cool. Well it's-"

"Sybill!" The conversation was quickly cut off by an older looking man stomping towards the teen, who didn't look at all frightened. "Sybill, I know that was you who graffitti's the inner courtyard wall; don't pretend it wasn't." Holding up his hands, Ethan grinned.

"Then I won't pretend. Look, I have to show my sister around, so can we not do this and say we did?" A sigh.

"Alright fine, Sybill. But I'm watching you." Wriggling his fingers like he was terrified, Ethan rolled his eyes; friggin teachers just didn't get it was all.

"Spooky. Well hey, I'll see you guys around later, alright? Gotta go!"

"But I bet he lived in Hawaii."

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Cloudberry_Truffles

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image

"Hmm, yup you seem to be that type, pretty but can kick your butt faster then you can eep!" Alyssa smiled, putting a hand on her hip; by this time she'd said her goodbyes to Paige in promising to meet up later so she could work her way farther into this conversation. Plus she wanted a better look at Vlad, just out of, well, curiousity.

"It's good you've already learned that; it will keep you safe in long run. Isn't that right, Sean?" She inquired, poking her best friend's cheek though she really had to stretch to do that what with his height and all. And just when Vlad had mentioned Ethan again, the devil was on the scene. But not before biting at Alyssa's head with his fake vampire teeth.

"Hey, are you talking about me again, Sean? Dude, you keep doing that and you might spread good things unintentionally." Sean rolled his eyes at this but returned the fist bump; seeing Ethan so early in the day always made for an interesting span of time.

"I'll stop talking about you when you stop biting my best friend's head with those ridiculous teeth of yours, Ethan."

"Hey, it's not all his fault! My hair smells like a springtime morning you know; can't help it, am I right?" Ignoring that...Sean had just finished introductions when one of the teachers arrived, spitting fury. Ah, so Ethan was already doing artwork, was he? And still managing to weasel out of things like always. But eventually he did have to leave. "Aw man; s'like he sucks the fun right out of the room when he leaves!" Alyssa complained; she couldn't help but to enjoy being around troublemakers since she herself, was a little bit off center.

"He'll be back later, I'm sure. He always is." Hearing Vlad's questions, Sean took them one at a time. "Me? I'm a senior, so this is my last year. Ally's a junior. As for directions, yeah, you came to the right person; out of the two of us, someone's gotta know where they're going." Alyssa made a face, which was promptly ignored. "Anyway, you got a room number? That'll help."

LONG L I V E T H E KING.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:31 pm

User Image

When you're fast asleep.
User Image

Grinning back at Casey, Riley followed along, soon being hit by a comforting warmth that instantly made her feel better. Sunlight. Using her slender hand as a visor over her eyes, she looked in the direction that the girl was pointing before gasping. That building was where they would be living? Well, if "living in a palace" hadn't been on Riley's checklist for dreams coming true, it was certainly going up there now. Palace living? Check... she thought to herself as she smiled as brightly as the sun. She looked at Casey with a lively smile, the light in her eyes dancing now. "Wow, we'll actually be living there?!" she exclaimed, feeling so happy that she could do a cartwheel. There wasn't anything stopping her. She wasn't wearing a dress or a skirt that it would be like she was flashing people. How embarrassing would that be? Riley's eyes locked on Casey's feet once more. Her feet were somewhat alluring in a strange way. When Riley stared at Casey's feet, it seemed to show who Casey was: a free spirit. As soon as she heard Casey's voice once more, she looked up, fully comprehending all that she was saying. It made total sense. Who wouldn't like freedom?"That makes lots of sense. I think I'll try it sometime... well, since I'm wearing sandals, I might as well try it now!" Sliding the shoes off of her feet, which were kind of dainty and graceful, she started dancing around, basking in the glorious sunlight. All of a sudden, she had the urge to sing. "I'm walking on sunshine! Whoa oh! And don't it feel good!" She sang brightly, her voice so sweet that even when she sang loudly, it sounded pretty. She saw what Casey was getting at. Being barefoot helped you reach complete freedom. Freedom to be happy? Check...

User Image

Soaked in Stardust

Romantic Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Junior 100

RawrziesDeLolli

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image
Vladimir Allen Walker
User Image

Vlad blink and felt his upper body automatically lean back at the look the boy was giving him. What exactly was he doing,looking into his soul? suddenly the boy gave out a drawled out hello and nervously Vlad gave his own. "Uh, hey..." When the boy asked Sean who he was, he was about to answer himself before a teacher started to bark the boys last name and angrily stomped his way towards the, effectively pushing him out the way. And out of retaliation, he made faces behind the mans back while lecturing the delinquent student. Well, won`t this be an interesting year?

Vlad however looked shocked to find the boy spray painted the wall but looked absolutely dumbfounded when he saw how easily, he got away with it. 'You're kidding me right?' He thought as the teacher gave him a nasty looked and walked away as the boy apparently left to go show his sister around."D-does this happen all the time?" He said as he hadn't quite gotten used to how easy that kid had gotten off. No detention, no suspension no nothing! Are the teachers here that lenient? "Do the teachers usually let you off that easy?"

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image

Seeing Vlad's reaction to Ethan, Alyssa giggled and Sean ran a hand through his hair; it was to be expected, since Ethan was quite the character and it took real personality to not find him odd at all. "D-does this happen all the time?" Both blondes blinking at the same time though it hadn't been planned that way, Sean shrugged.

"What, you mean to Ethan? I'm suprised he even got through the doors without getting slammed for something, so yeah, I guess you could say that." When Vlad asked if the teachers normally were so lenient, Alyssa started to laugh and Sean blew a sigh out through his nose. "Not even close; Ethan's just a different sort of breed. Makes me wonder what his sister's like."

"Uh-huh; well that and it's the first day, so they'll probably look the other way for now, but don't be suprised if you see him throwing paper footballs in detention hall more then twice a day, actually. I once saw him in there three times in under two hours; crazy right?" Gingerly touching the top of her head, Alyssa winced. "He really needs to try hugging, instead of biting people with vampire fangs."

"He didn't break skin, did he?" Sean inquired, somewhat worried; as much as he liked Ethan, and he was a cool guy, usually, if he ended up causing Alyssa any sort of physical pain then he'd be in trouble. Knowing this full well, Alyssa smiled and shook her head.

"No, we're okay; I'm just saying is all. Anyway, Sean, let's go help Vlad find his room! Which room number did you say it was?"

LONG L I V E T H E KING.

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

RawrziesDeLolli

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image

Amelia Anya Black
"You know what they say, you can't tame the restless"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Amelia pulled out her black Ipod out from her bag and listened to it while she waited for the ungodly crowd to finally disperse so she could check out her room. She nodded her head lightly as she listened to Dead End Countdown by The New Cities. She let herself daydream a bit as she waited. She was excited to see what her new roommate was like, better yet she was excited to be away from her grandfather, she felt a smile grow on her face. It`s like a new adventure! Man this was going to be so cool! 'I hope people will like me.' She thought, her mind not exactly on earth. After the song was over she looked to see how many were there currently. Surprisingly there weren't very many, just enough so she could look at the paper without her getting pushed and prodded.

Seeing a two blond kids and a black haired boy, she decided not to disturb there conversation as she minded her own business. If they wanted to talk to her they`ll come up and say so. Amelia looked at bulletin board and saw were she would be stay and her roommate. "Heaven Lockheart?" 'Who's that?' She though as she made a face. Man I hope she nice and doesn't shun me. She though as she hoisted her bag higher on her shoulders, licking her lips nervously. 'I wounder if she's in our room already...' She looked around curiously, she could be any one of the girls in the room. She didn't want to go and ask some random person and embarrass herself!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image User Image User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:47 am
User Image

B- B-
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB r o c k L i n c o l n C h e s h i r e

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxY o u m a y h a v e n o t i c e d . . . . .

Brock watched as Maddie ran up the steps,leaving him to carry the baggage. All the random crap she brought along. he could easily see a copy of 'A Homophobe's Guide to Surviving School'. Finding it rather insulting,he sighed. "Hey! I'm not going to do this again." He slung his backpack over his shoulder and began dragging her stuff up the steps.

As soon as he reached the top of the steps,he cracked a smile. He could easily see Maddie,who was a couple of inches taller than most people,trip and smack her head on the wood floor. Laughing softly,he walked towards Maddie. He saw her break through the crowd and bound down the stairs towards him. Oh,she was such a card! He dropped her stuff at the bottom of the steps and waited. "Yo! You coming and getting your stuff or what,Lexis?"

Now,he realized,if Maddie was taller than most people,he must have towered over them. At 6' tall at sixteen,he still had room to grow. He knew he was a lot taller than most people. Not that that bothered him. It felt great most of the time. He could see most everything. As he waited for Maddie to come dashing down the stairs for her stuff,he looked around. He guessed that he might not have a roommate again this year. He hardly ever did. Now Maddie on the other hand had one every year. A great one. One who was cute and fun and funny. Not that he had any interest in girls though.

But I'm not all there M Y S E L F

[ OutOfClothes: ]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
    • Thread Flip 150
    • Frozen Sleuth 100
    • Noble Shade 100

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
    • Thread Flip 150
    • Frozen Sleuth 100
    • Noble Shade 100
    PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:50 am
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
    M a d d i e a L e x i s P r i n c e
      ... T h e M a d H a t t e r

User Image

x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - x

Maddie was excited to be back at school. Her blond hair framed her lively,and crazy,face as she bounded up the steps. Her bags were with Brock,who was grumbling about something. She really didn't hear. She tipped and imaginary hat at the people she passed,winking at them. She was a flirt. She pushed through the crowd,only to trip over nothing. She was such a klutz!

As she got up and brushed herself off,she could see Brock standing at the bottom of the stairs. Her stuff was on the floor beside him. He wasn't looking too happy,so she figured he must have seen her Survival Guide. He was always touchy on the subject of Homosexuality. Though he couldn't possibly be one....could he?

She pushed back through the crowd and skidded down the stairs towards Brock. He was still smiling lightly,looking up at the crowds. She knew he was thinking about getting a roommate. "Hey,Ches,I'm sure you'll get a roomy this year. I just hope I don't. I'm tired of sharing." She saw Brock flash her a smile. As she picked up her backpack,she saw that,indeed,her Survival Guide was moved. She placed the bag on her shoulder and pulled her suitcase up the stairs.

x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - x

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

✩⋙Recycling Bin⋘★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas