Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil X A Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

COMPLETE. GLOBAL. SATURATION. 

Tags: Resident Evil, Game, Outbreak, Roleplay, Biohazard 

Reply DISCUSSION & DEBATES
The Mercenaries - Alternate Costumes // General Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite?
  Chris
  Jill
  Wesker
  Claire
  Barry
  Rebecca
  Krauser
  HUNK
View Results

Imperialist American
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:10 am
Air Force Chris >>>> Everything  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:51 am
I adore Claire's costume. I think it's hotter than Becca's. (Totally not biased.... sweatdrop ) Love Jill too. <3

HUNK's is badass.

Barry's is amazing in a scary way. razz

I'm kinda happy they didn't do Leon and focused on some other chars.  

Do It Try It

Romantic Cat

9,300 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:42 am
CLAIRExREDFIELDx
I adore Claire's costume. I think it's hotter than Becca's. (Totally not biased.... sweatdrop ) Love Jill too. <3

HUNK's is badass.

Its kinda of stupid the didnt bring him back though.They brought Krauser and the RE4 levels aswell.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:29 am
KI773RSHADOW
CLAIRExREDFIELDx

HUNK's is badass.

Its kinda of stupid the didnt bring him back though.They brought Krauser and the RE4 levels aswell.

Yeah, same. razz I love Leon but it's still
nice they're focusing on more minor characters.  

Do It Try It

Romantic Cat

9,300 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Little Motel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:07 am
CLAIRExREDFIELDx
I adore Claire's costume. I think it's hotter than Becca's.

Agreed. Rebecca's is more of an innocent nurse lolita. Kind of a joke on how cliche and young and bubbly she is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:10 am
2nd Lt
Air Force Chris >>>> Everything

http://youtu.be/ec0rRUC4BA8  

Little Motel
Crew

MGS Meryl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:25 pm
Barry's outfit scares me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:45 pm
MGS Meryl

It's scary how awesome it is, I know.  

Little Motel
Crew

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:47 pm
Little Motel
MGS Meryl

It's scary how awesome it is, I know.
I would love it if after a match while using that Barry his voice actor sings AAAAMMMEERRIIIIICAAAAA and Barry pulls a little American flag out and waves it around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:06 am
Little Motel
CLAIRExREDFIELDx
I adore Claire's costume. I think it's hotter than Becca's.

Agreed. Rebecca's is more of an innocent nurse lolita. Kind of a joke on how cliche and young and bubbly she is.

Haha yeah.
I think it's less hot because it fits her. The lolita look would be more naughty on someone less innocent.

Becca would have been hotter in something dominatrix-ish, I think.  

Do It Try It

Romantic Cat

9,300 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Imperialist American
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Does anyone else think this picture looks ridiculous?

I swear, Rebecca only had one decent attack and that was her flamethrower. All her melee attacks are really bad.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:39 am
The series producer Masachika Kawata has finally revealed the reason why Leon will not be in Mercenaries 3D. This is new that fans have been waiting for since the reveal but the answer might not be the news fans of the series have been hoping for.

Kawata states “He’s all tied up for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City,”, but could Leon return as an added bonus of some sort of downloadable content on the 3DS? As a response to if they have any plans of adding downloadabl content to play as Leon Kawata states “At the moment no, we haven’t got any plan,”

Well that's just weird.  

Imperialist American
Vice Captain

Little Motel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:39 am
2nd Lt
The series producer Masachika Kawata has finally revealed the reason why Leon will not be in Mercenaries 3D. This is new that fans have been waiting for since the reveal but the answer might not be the news fans of the series have been hoping for.

Kawata states “He’s all tied up for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City,”, but could Leon return as an added bonus of some sort of downloadable content on the 3DS? As a response to if they have any plans of adding downloadabl content to play as Leon Kawata states “At the moment no, we haven’t got any plan,”

Well that's just weird.

BUT AREN'T CHRIS AND JILL TIED UP WITH REVELATIONS?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:13 pm
Little Motel
2nd Lt

Well that's just weird.

Exactly.You dont even need any serious voice acting because all you really would have to do is take the comon from Re4 and record ''Im in some trouble'' ''This isnt how im gonna go'' ''HOLD ON IM COMING!'' And a few others.Then go get the body actor for a few new melee moves or take the file from other games and do some work to convert it to the DS.Sure it could take alot of work but Re4 Levels and Krauser without Leon isnt the best of decisions.  

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

MGS Meryl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:41 pm
KI773RSHADOW
Little Motel
2nd Lt

Well that's just weird.

Exactly.You dont even need any serious voice acting because all you really would have to do is take the comon from Re4 and record ''Im in some trouble'' ''This isnt how im gonna go'' ''HOLD ON IM COMING!'' And a few others.Then go get the body actor for a few new melee moves or take the file from other games and do some work to convert it to the DS.Sure it could take alot of work but Re4 Levels and Krauser without Leon isnt the best of decisions.
If you notice the trend, those in charge of RE have done their best to never have Chris and Leon share a game.

Never ever.  
DISCUSSION & DEBATES

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces