Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:28 am
*beats lixie to it*
http://www.gundams.net/files/pictures/seed/episode48/48 (139).jpg

You know.. that wasn't part of the script. He forgot his lines... so.. we improvised. Bastards chose to put it in the MAIN show instead of on an outtakes gag reel.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:23 am
Cagalli Yura Attha
*beats lixie to it*

You know.. that wasn't part of the script. He forgot his lines... so.. we improvised. Bastards chose to put it in the MAIN show instead of on an outtakes gag reel.

gah, I got beat xd I had my own piccie of that with Kira on the side cheering on Asuran xd xd  

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:32 pm
Sorceress Lixing
Cagalli Yura Attha
*beats lixie to it*

gah, I got beat xd I had my own piccie of that with Kira on the side cheering on Asuran xd xd
Ophi painted his strike gundam in "phase shift down" colors after you did that. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:53 am
Ensign Kira Yamato
Sorceress Lixing
xd ...asuranxcagalli. xd

first of all its athrun and second of all hes already engaged to lacus clyne

how dare u!!! its ASURAN!!!! ASURAN I TELL YOU!!! never trust the english versions stressed  

LonesomeWolf

YA DlGGIN IT
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:51 pm
Asuran009
Ensign Kira Yamato
Sorceress Lixing
xd ...asuranxcagalli. xd

first of all its athrun and second of all hes already engaged to lacus clyne

how dare u!!! its ASURAN!!!! ASURAN I TELL YOU!!! never trust the english versions stressed

As biased as it sounds....I dont trust people with their SNs named after anime characters+numbers xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:12 pm
It's Athrun. That's how they write it on AxC Doujinshi's so that's how I'll spell it damn it.

fav pairings from the new girl......

From Seed:

Lacus + Kira

Cagalli + Athrun

From Wing:

Heero + Relena

Trowa + Quatre

From the Gundam Yaoi fangirl side:

Heero X Duo

Trowa X Quatre

Athrun X Kira

Only because I support both sides of romance....... ^_^  

Unmei_no_LaLuna

Tenryu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:29 pm
Sorceress Lixing

As biased as it sounds....I dont trust people with their SNs named after anime characters+numbers xd

*blink* does that mean you don't trust Cagalli up there?

as for couples... actually don't have a fav pair... you hardly notice it some times in the older series... that or theres just a few episodes of mush out of the 50 something episodes

its like Judo and Louka(hhmmm strange spelling i have to say) at the end of the series i was like going... hmmm when did that happen?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:16 am
Amuro + Chan! The UCness of it all!  

Swordoath Omega

hi_nu_gundam8135

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:49 pm
It seems to me that people that when people fall in love in gundam something trajic seems to happen. If I had to pick a famaly that actualy does ok I would halfto pick the Noa t famaly. Miri seeems to have a great love for her husband and supports him in every way possible even though they are almost alwayse apart.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:07 pm
Swordoath Omega

Blah, screw Chan. Amuro X Sayla, 100%!  

Seraphil

Swordoath Omega

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:41 am
No, you fool. Sayla is MINE! domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:20 pm
RySH
Swordoath Omega

Blah, screw Chan. Amuro X Sayla, 100%!

As long as Beltochika gets kicked to the curb, Amuro can date Lalah's dead corpse for all I care.  

ChibiDuo

Colonel Lady Une

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:56 am
Hm... Well, I favor the two OZ couples. Treize + Une and Zechs + Noin were the only ones who seemed to admit they like each other. Noin admitted it to Relena that she liked Zechs. Une is obviously a psycho for Treize. Treize admitted he liked Une in Ep 28 when he referred to her as "My love." Zechs is just aloof, I don't know what's up with him.

As for non-canon couples, Dorothy + Quatre. It just cracks me up everytime I watch ep 48. I mean she stabbed him and he calls her kind! Dude, you've got some issues if you call someone who stabs you with a fencing foil 'a really kind person.' Still, it's a funny couple...  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:20 pm
domon and rain those 2 liked each other 4 a long time we all know it they knew it 2 they didnt show they liked each otha till the end of the season  

Magnaboy

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:34 pm
Magnaboy
domon and rain those 2 liked each other 4 a long time we all know it they knew it 2 they didnt show they liked each otha till the end of the season
technically Gundam doesn't have seasons. It has a series, which runs for a set number of "kules" in japan. 3nodding  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff