Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuyu Academy

Back to Guilds

Highschool for the Magically Inclined. [RP] 

Tags: roleplay, academy, school, magical, fuyu 

Reply ◇ Catian Dorms
Carnation Dorm: Annice, Cloud, and Kali Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:31 pm
Cloud enjoyed it very much. He acknowledged her comment by saying, "Well storms are always great when you are around friends." Cloud's hunger soon ceases. He never ate much of anything because he never had an appetite, but the energy of his elemental powers drained his stomach so he was starving.

Cloud was amazed that Kali made this herself. She was definitely a really skilled cook for a lot of the flavors were perfectly layered. Every spice had been combined to a tee.

"You made it yourself…ehh. You cook very well," he stated.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image

She smiled slightly at his comment about the rain. Thank you... No one had really ever told me that Kali standing. You can have the bed by the way...I rather have the couch she said shuffling to her bag slightly.  

Autumn Object Head

Astral Goat

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:36 pm
"I insist that you keep the bed. As the man, I must let you sleep comfortably. It is in my nature. So…how much outside world contact were you allowed to have? It seems as if you've never been outside before," he asked her. It was a legitimate question because here joy with a mere rain storm.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:07 pm
User Image

She sighed slightly. My family's garden... Kali said softly. I sleep comfortably on a couch.... do you know how to dance? she asked as her attention shifted.  

Autumn Object Head

Astral Goat

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:51 am
"I used to take ballroom dance classes back at home. I did a whole lot of things such as sports, dance, and music. Why do you ask?" he wondered. It was a rather odd subject change and she probably knew that. He thought about it for a brief second.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:15 pm
User Image

She smiled and her tail flicked in excitement Could you teach me how to dance??? Kali asked staring intensely at him.  

Autumn Object Head

Astral Goat

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:14 pm
"Well, the key of great dancing is to hold your partner close," he said to her. He had her get up to demonstrate to her. He picked one random magazine he found on the floor.

"You see this," he held it up to her. "You need to be so close to your partner that you will be able to hold this between the pair," with that he pulled her to him very closely. They were probably only about a millimeter apart.

"When this close, it will allow you to move as one with your partner," he told her confidently.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:58 pm
User Image

She smiled as she was pulled up. Kali could see why this was a key position. Then she looked up at him. His eyes oddly caught her off guard, they where a gentle pair of eyes. So... now what Kali asked staring up at him.  

Autumn Object Head

Astral Goat

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:51 pm
"You just feel the movements of your feet. I am the male so I lead you so just follow me," he told her. He attempted to have her follow. Maybe she was a quick learner.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image

She stepped on his toes the first few times but after awhile she got a hang of it. She smiled bright as she danced. Kali smiled at him brightly.  

Autumn Object Head

Astral Goat

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:11 am
He was definitely happy that she was enjoying his lesson. Her smile literally brightened his mood. He did not know how, but it happened. He indirectly received the nice gesture by politely flashing a smile back at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image

The song had ended that they were dancing to and she ws slightly sweaty. That was fun her tail flicked happily.  

Autumn Object Head

Astral Goat

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:51 pm
Cloud flashed a smile at Kali, who had seemed really happy. He can tell that she did not dance that much, for she was sweating a bit. Nowadays, after running so much, Cloud rarely ever got tired to the point where he can not do anything. Cloud looked at her enthusiastically. She showed great potential and great talent. She picked up on it extremely fast, learning it about 20 times faster than anybody he's ever seen.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image

She yawned slightly. She went to the couch pulling a blanket on her. She closed her eyes Hmmm good night Cloud Kali said snuggling down, but not asleep.  

Autumn Object Head

Astral Goat

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:05 am
Cloud did not want to fall asleep quite yet, for he had to eat something. His stomach was killing him because of his extreme hunger. He went over to his bag and pulled out a bag of popcorn and a match with a matchbox. He lit the match so that a fire was present. He stuck his hand out and fully took control of the little fire and magnified it. He moved the fire below the popcorn bag causing it to pop. He watched amusedly at the bag popping quickly. He soon finished and he put the fire out. The aroma of melted butter engulfed the room. The smell was simply extravagant and showed unsurpassed goodness. He opened the bag and started to eat.  
◇ Catian Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff