Welcome to Gaia! ::

Organization XIII: Begin Anew [OPEN!!!]

Back to Guilds

A serious RP guild about Organisation XIII from Kingdom Hearts. Both OC and CC. No yaoi. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Organisation XIII, Nobodies 

Reply Worlds
Destiny Islands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Char88
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:20 am
"Destiny Islands..." Ciara softly repeated to herself. Had she ever heard about that place before?... She didn't think so. "... In which country is Destiny Islands located, then?" Ciara asked, not really paying close attention to the blondine's distant voice. She, too, had a lot on her mind. Was it really possible for a Heartless to remain humanoid? Was that really what happened with her? Was she now a Heartless? How would a humanoid Heartless be different from just humans? And where did the smokey passage come from? Had she created it, somehow? And how did it take her to Destiny Islands, as this place was called? Those questions kept on buzzing around in her mind, whilst she waited for the girl to reply.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:05 pm
Namine shook her head.

"...Destiny Islands...isn't quite seperated into countries...it's a small world...or at least...that's what I would call it...but...as to what country this is...I suppose I wouldn't know."

Namine then looked down at the sand again. Who was this girl talking to her?  

A_Drawn_Angel

Anxious Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100

Char88
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:09 am
Ciara was only more confused by the girl's anwser. A small world? What did the girl mean by that? Did she mean this was a small planet? So small it wasn't divided into countries? Wait, did that mean she isn't on earth anymore? "... Do you mean I'm on a different planet...?" Ciara asked the girl, completely confused. It did look like certain parts of her 'world' as this girl seemed to call it, which only made it more strange. There weren't a lot of planets that had an atmosphere that wasn't poisonous to humans, and she wasn't even sure if there'd be any planet looking this much like earth. The girl looked like she was a human as well, which would be an even weirder coincidence. It wasn't that likely that evolution went the exact same as on earth on a different planet. And if this, indeed, was a different planet, then HOW did that portal thing take her here? And even if it was something else... What was it in the first place?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:11 am
"Yes," Namine replied.

She looked up at the sky, then rolled back her shoulders. She yawned and took out her sketchbook, and looked through the drawings she had.

"...May I ask...who are you exactly?"  

A_Drawn_Angel

Anxious Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100

Char88
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:00 pm
... Oh, right. She hadn't introduced herself yet. "My name's Ciara." Ciara said. "And... You?" She asked, even though her mind was still buzzing with questions. If she was on another planet, then how far away was she from her own? Did the girl sitting in front of her originally come from here, or from someplace else? She also didn't know what that black portal thing was, nor how it got there or how it took her here. And then there was still the whole thing about the Heartless...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:56 pm
"I'm Namine...I'm from Castle Oblivion...it's this place...almost like another universe...it's really far away. I'm sorry if I've made you more confused..." She said, smiling at Ciara.  

A_Drawn_Angel

Anxious Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100

Char88
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:48 am
Ciara nodded at Namine. "It's... Alright." Ciara said, indeed a bit more confused by the another universe idea. But right now, there were many things that confused her, so one thing more or less didn't really make that much of a difference...

(Sorry for the shortness... And lateness...)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:27 pm
(That's fine, sometimes I get caught up in school and my own roleplay as well)

Namine closed her sketchbook then, there were things on her mind but now was not the time to answer the lingering questions floating amongst the ideas in her head.

"Anything else you're confused about?" Namine asked with a smile.  

A_Drawn_Angel

Anxious Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100

Char88
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:16 am
"I... Suppose you could say that..." Ciara admitted, as her gaze drifted off towards the ocean. She began to wonder if the Heartless came from another planet as well, or even a different universe... Did that mean they were aliens? But then how could they 'multiply' by taking humans' hearts? Are, or were, there humans where they originally came from? But if that was the case, then just how was that possible? Were all the planets and universes once all one?... IF that was the case, then how did they become the different places there are today? And how many other places were there, aside from her and this world, and the Castle Oblivion world Naminé mentioned? And how did the Heartless get to the other places? Using the same portal thing she just went through? Are they capable of creating them? Is she? And what exactly happened back at her planet, with the Heartless? Was she somehow turned into a humanoid Heartless? Or did something else happen?... She kept on thinking about all of these questions, but the more she did, the less sense all of this seemed to make...

(Alright. Also... As opposed to the shortness from last time... Now I'm sorry for the HUGE amount of questions my character thinks of. ._.' At least it gives an impression as to what's going on in her mind atm, but... Yeah. XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:37 pm
(It's fine xD)

Namine layed back on the sand.

"If you want, you can ask me a few...perhaps I can answer them..."  

A_Drawn_Angel

Anxious Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
Worlds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3