Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian TV Network

Back to Guilds

Gaia TV will be shown on YouTube and we will LOVE for you to join! 

Tags: fame, Gaia TV, Youtube 

Reply Gaia TV Lobby
Want to join us? GET A JOB HERE! POSITIONS AVAILABLE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cupids_hate
Captain

3,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:05 pm
Val2061
heres the aplication

name: Val2061
job wanted: Research department
why: I want to be in the research department,because i am very good at finding information and i am willing to do any job given
any experience biggrin oes research for school count?
any questions:

Congrazzles you got the job and and its pretty easy just ya know go around ask your friends what kind of movie they would want to see or random gaians like give them a poll. biggrin pretty much easy but as we get more tasks it will probaly get harder and harder , but welcome to the team  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:58 am
RAWR_babe101
Val2061
heres the aplication

name: Val2061
job wanted: Research department
why: I want to be in the research department,because i am very good at finding information and i am willing to do any job given
any experience biggrin oes research for school count?
any questions:

Congrazzles you got the job and and its pretty easy just ya know go around ask your friends what kind of movie they would want to see or random gaians like give them a poll. biggrin pretty much easy but as we get more tasks it will probaly get harder and harder , but welcome to the team

ok i will do my best! 3nodding  

deaactivated

Business Bunny

17,325 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Talooka
Crew

Interesting Noob

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:24 am
YO!

Name: Luke Wright (AKA Talooka Ooka Badooka)
Job Wanted: Cast member/Editor
Why: I like acting, and not sure if you guys are also doing voice, but I love voice acting too. I also want to be an editor because I sometimes like to have input on projects
Any Experience: Voice acting? Just whatever's on my YouTube channel. Other than that, not really.
Any Questions: What duties are included in the creativity and research departments? I might be interested in those too.
zomg level (for body gaurds only): N/A
mrgreen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:28 am
Talooka
YO!

Name: Luke Wright (AKA Talooka Ooka Badooka)
Job Wanted: Cast member/Editor
Why: I like acting, and not sure if you guys are also doing voice, but I love voice acting too. I also want to be an editor because I sometimes like to have input on projects
Any Experience: Voice acting? Just whatever's on my YouTube channel. Other than that, not really.
Any Questions: What duties are included in the creativity and research departments? I might be interested in those too.
zomg level (for body gaurds only): N/A
mrgreen

To answer you questions .

1 . creativity is when you see what our audience wants in our Tv shows . You basically keep track of what's in and what's not and we may start you're own channel and you'll brodcast like this , " This month ....... is totally in . What better way to celebrate the holidays then ....... " then we'll play a promo of a movie that fits the description

2. research department is if we do a tv show in a real life place you'll look up facts so if there's a narrator in the : documentary , tv show , or movie . It'll be more life like to the veiwers . Basically you find out about a place say , Japan. Japan's language is a mix of Chinese and some of their own creativity . Tokyo is Japan's capital. Something like that smile .
I hope that answered your questions . Welcom to the guild !  

Cupids_hate
Captain

3,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Gaia TV Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers