Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ρєяʂѻɳa ϯarot ѻf ϯhe ƒuture

Back to Guilds

In Tokyo, the capital of Japan, people one by one has been disapearing and reappearing Dead the next day. Can you help solve it? 

Tags: Persona 3, Persona 4, Arcana, Shin Megami Tensei, Shadows 

Reply ▷αcademy grounds ◀
Club Fair Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:31 pm
User Image
Ç Mau Aketchi Ç
The empeor
↓↑←○⌐↓≤Fà╕÷t

Male female doesn't really matter what you think

Mau sighed turning back around seeing someone walk in " Ehhh i guess ill head home ." Mau pulled out her cell phone checking the time once again " Huh guess i was out of if for a good 5 minutes,Mau looked back into the gym " Guess it would be best to just head home maybe stop by the market i need to get stuff.Mau put away her cell phone and was about ready to head off clubs never interested her much

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:08 am
Zero_Faith1036

User Image
►ⅩҺɒяʃєұⅩ◄
「Arcana Of ӺϕяϮμɲє 」
“I am what I am and, you know, I’m a very lucky guy.”

『Ⅹ==== ==== Ⅹ』

※After a few minutes of his mind going blank, which was happened a bit more than he would like, his thought process returned. Upon hearing a British accent, Harley smiled. And there I was, thinking I'd never hear one of those accents again, or well, any accent that's not Japanese.※ He thought to himself, letting out a sigh of relief. He then looked at Abe, "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Harley, sorry about not replying for a while, I don't know what just happened." He gave a small chuckle before continuing what he was going to say. "So, this club of yours, I'm not one to join clubs, but I guess I'll join, I mean, who doesn't want me in their club? I'm the best around. Also, it intrigues me. But if you don't want me to, that's fine."

『Ⅹ==== ==== Ⅹ』
♧The Wheel continues to spin....It stops for no one....♣

User Image

((Sorry, I would have replied sooner, but I was like really really tired.))  

Sir Harley

O.G. Sex Symbol

Gust221
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:19 am
◀ ◁Яyoushi ☠ Λkayshi▶ ▷
"To be killed by your own weakness....
Is the worst thing of all....."

User Image
☠====================== ☠ =================☠
◀ ◁`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´ ▶ ▷
▷ »Ryoushi scratches his backhead a little, now he was more worried about what was up with the boy than anything. He look to Abe and whisper "Hey capitain, i'll just take a look at them. I'll be back in a minute" He then run off

[exit to rooftop]«◀
◀ ◁`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´ ▶ ▷
☠====================== ☠ =================☠
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ Ⅻ
Ѳ

╔═════════╗
ʈhe ӻool

Јustice
Ƚoki

ʈhrone
╚═════════╝

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:41 pm
▷The Devil Arcana
An urge to do selfish,
impulsive, violent things
and be slave to ones'
own impulse and feelings.◀

Toru Ikoma
User Image
Click the Pic 2 Play My Theme
▂▃▅▆█ ® ๑۩۞۩๑ †øяџ 𝖎ӃФɱa ๑۩۞۩๑ ™ █▆▅▃▂
➳"I don't want to hurt anyone? But It's Kill or Be Killed!"
╄━╔════════════════════╗━╃
Toru yawn looking at every club.
╄━╚════════════════════╝━╃
▷The Devil ◀
Lilith
▷Level One ◀
▷Fire ◀

Psychic-Academy213

Beloved Friend

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100

Soul Lee

6,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:44 pm
xXAkihiro_MatsumotoXx

Psychic-Academy213

Zero_Faith1036

Blackscar_swiss

Gust221

mori36

╔════════════════════╗
>>--»Ludwig beilschmidt«--<<
╚════════════════════╝
User Image
“Mein Blut kämpft bis zum Ende”

Nickname:ludwig

Ludwig was surprise to hear a kid had supernatural strength..his natural instinct was to try and gain access to such information...but it was the actual finding which was gonna be a challange..
Ludwig:abraham

╔════════════════════╗
>>--» Izaya Makara «--<<
╚════════════════════╝
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
“I love humans for what they are.”
Nickname:izay

Izaya began to laugh as he messed a few students... grabbing some random stuff.. throwing flowers about... kicking over a chess board...and a girl who was being a puta he took her cell phone and stomped it to dust...laughing insanly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:11 pm
Soul Lee

User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Abe D. Takeyu █▆▅▃▂
"I'm not fighting to win..

Abe was slightly annoyed by Harley and said,"You can join the club,"then whispering to himself,"but leave that attitude.You aren't the best... He notice Izaya stomping on some girl's phone.He stood up and walked towards Izaya,saying in a stern voice,"What the hell are you doing?" He knocked his foot away fro the stomped phone and pulled out his phone,handing it the the girl."Here,keep it."

..I'm fighting to not lose."
[Pale Rider]
Level 1

Haeza _0
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Soul Lee

6,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:39 pm
xXAkihiro_MatsumotoXx

Psychic-Academy213

Zero_Faith1036

Blackscar_swiss

Gust221

mori36

╔════════════════════╗
╚════════════════════╝
User Image

Ludwig joined the kendo team, abe's club, and finished it off with a crazy hat trick
Ludwig:hey abe, whats the club seal or a thing?...im quite curious..

╔════════════════════╗
>>--» Izaya Makara «--<<
╚════════════════════╝

Izaya looked at abe.. grabbing the phone abe gave to the girl... he spun around a random poll and leaned against it... the phone was being twirled about like nothing.
Izaya: you dont know the situation and you instantly try and get in the girls pants~ XD oh my my your quite the intreaging me.. she was bullying a poor little girl whom is more fetching....  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:59 pm
Soul Lee

User Image

Abe gave a deep sigh,slightly angry and said,"Yeah,even so,it's not nice breaking phones.Try something other than violence..." He snatched his phone away from Izaya and slipped it back into his pocket.He looked at the Ludwig and wondered,A seal? I think I might know one...

[Pale Rider]
Level 1

Haeza _0
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:11 am
User Image
Ç Mau Aketchi Ç
The empeor
↓↑←○⌐↓≤Fà╕÷t

Male female doesn't really matter what you think

" seems it was best not to go in." Mau heard all the commotion inside the gym" Ehhh oh well." Mau walked off and headed home.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:32 am
User Image
K Y O S H I R Oxxx N A G A T S U K I

The thought of them in F E A R......

The gym was getting more and more crowded as the clubs advertise each others clubs, while others look around and others leave with no interest. Kyo was observing the I.M.A club from a distance and saw that there were already a lot of people joining in the club, he doesn't plan on introducing himself yet since he always waited for the first meeting of the club, with nothing to do he stood up and walked away from the gym. Suddenly his phone rang, he grabbed his phone and checked the message, as he was reading it he bumped into a girl who was walking in front of him, which is also heading home. "Uhh, I'm sorry." he apologized.

......makes me S M I L E

Arcana: Heirophant
Persona: Castor
Level: 1

Kura sama-20

X_Ghost_S

Soul Lee

6,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:19 am
xXAkihiro_MatsumotoXx

Psychic-Academy213

Zero_Faith1036

Blackscar_swiss

Gust221

mori36

╔════════════════════╗
╚════════════════════╝
User Image

Ludwig stood stern to abe... ludwig was flipping through the kendo teams meet up dates..next friday after school.. for 2 hours. ludwig looked at the clock and the club fair had about 1 hour left of actual service.. after this they would go home... sleep, come back.,.. and begin there activities like normal...he turn to abe
Ludwig: abe when is our meeting? and where.

╔════════════════════╗
>>--» Izaya Makara «--<<
╚════════════════════╝

Izaya shrugged off abe...continuing to troll the simpletons..he found a nervous student who appeared to have a crush on some girl...and decided to push the buttons to get them together..first izaya "interagated" both parties... with that he introduced the two...with a turn of conversation...he became there best friend... with a few more simple suggestions...the boy ended up...telling the girl that he liked her....and in turn she was liking him...thus began a new relationship...izaya walked back to abe and patted his head
Izaya: You spoke of me like im an evil being, when in truth you know nothing about me. I bring apon people what they deserve and desire. i suggest you never forget that. especialy since part of who i am is to see your triggers... and attack them.. heck why do you think shizo hates me so much?  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:44 am
User Image
►ⅩҺɒяʃєұⅩ◄
「Arcana Of ӺϕяϮμɲє 」
“I am what I am and, you know, I’m a very lucky guy.”

『Ⅹ==== ==== Ⅹ』

※Harley sighed and turned away. "I'm not going to join... You don't really want me in this club of yours, I wouldn't want to join a club lead by someone who can't accept people for who they are anyway, it would just cause a lot of biased opinions." And with that he left the gym, disappointed with the people there, Hypocrites, I guess I won't like this place after all. He thought to himself as he left.※

『Ⅹ==== ==== Ⅹ』
♧The Wheel continues to spin....It stops for no one....♣

User Image

Sir Harley

O.G. Sex Symbol

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:31 pm
mori36

User Image
Ç Mau Aketchi Ç
The empeor
↓↑←○⌐↓≤Fà╕÷t

Mau felt a small nudge from behind then heard a quick apology " Hmmm oh no problem." she turned around " Guess i was moveing abit to slow my apology as well, Mau Mau was about to turn around and head home but her cell phone rang suddenly " Hmmm" She looked at it and sighed " Ehhh guess ill have to head to the market first."

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:11 pm

Sido Ritsu Persona:Seth

It's not a matter of can or can't...
Sido walked into the gym, exploring the school a bit for his first day. He had walked into the club fair that the school held in order to give the student a general idea of what types of clubs the school held. "I wonder if this school has a band," Sido muttered to himself. He continued into the gym and slowly walked to each table, looking at any clubs that caught his attention.
Now let's shake things up

sido ritsu

Haeza _0
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:33 pm
User Image

Abe was annoyed by Izaya still-unsure whether to be angry or happy.He shook his head and said,"Forget about it,just stop trolling everyone and don't use any violence...." He noticed what the Harley guy said and sighed.This is starting to get outta hand.Plus there's Kuro acting weird... He walked to Ludwig and said,"Watch the booth-I'm going to go check out Kuro..." He walked away,heading towards the roof.

[Pale Rider]
Level 1

[Exit to Roof]  
▷αcademy grounds ◀

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items