Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avalon: High school of the Elite

Back to Guilds

Where our Dreams and Hopes Begin! 

Tags: Avalon, Highschool, Roleplaying, Anime, Entertainment 

Reply The Town (Shops and more)
The Amusement Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Young Ellen

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:44 pm
misa-ebie

User Image

"W-w-wait, Ebie! I wasnt expecting this! Did you plan-" Misaki was cut off short for Ebie hung up on her,"Why does she do this to me?" she wined then shut her phone off and turned toward Ceil,"Well, We'll meet up with them later. What do you want to do in the mean time before the performance starts?" she asked and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:49 pm
SwiftBlueSnow

Ebie sent her a text message: I know what ur thinking and no I didn't set this up. You are the one that wanted to go with him, then Ikuto just kinda ran off with me on his back. I'm kinda worried about him though. He hasn't been acting right today.  

misa-ebie
Vice Captain

Beloved Explorer

Young Ellen

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:57 pm
misa-ebie

User Image

Misaki's phone rang in with a song called 'Why Did I Fall In Love With You?' by DBSK as the song for her texts. She quickly texted back: I wanted to cuz I wanted to know him better! Something wrong with that?! Anyway, you went piggy back riding on Ikuto?! Very funny, Ebie. I might as choke you at the same time! Joking joking! I dont know where to go with Ciel. I have time before the performance, yes and I also asked him where we should go. DONT GET SCARED OF THAT STUPID ROLLER COASTER AND COME BACK CRYING!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:41 am
SwiftBlueSnow
Jyccly

User Image

Ebie just smiled at the message but didn't reply. *Ill let her figure that out for herself* she thought to herself.  

misa-ebie
Vice Captain

Beloved Explorer

Young Ellen

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:08 pm
misa-ebie

User Image

When Ebie didnt reply next, Misaki sent her a warning note: 'Ebie. If this is what you call funny, I'm getting red just being with him!!!!! Your lucky your my best friend!!!' she texted then put her phone inside her bag.

I'm not going to get mad now. Not now. Not now not here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:12 pm
SwiftBlueSnow
Jyccly

User Image

Ebie smiled when she saw the text. She wondered how they were really doing. she sent back: Please do remember he is a TEACHER! Yes he is hot, but a teacher none the less. Just help him relax around girls a little. and hey even if he is a teach he is a super young one. And yes I know. I'm very lucky to have such an amazing and hilarious best friend like you

Ebie had a wicked smile when she sent the text.  

misa-ebie
Vice Captain

Beloved Explorer

Young Ellen

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:20 pm
misa-ebie

User Image

Misaki got another text,"YOU"VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!" she yelled so loud that it was possible for Ebie to hear her at the other side. When everyone turned, they reconized her as THE Misaki. She then saw them running toward her, so she finished her ice cream and grabbed Ciel by the hand with her left hand while texting on her hone with the other: Ebie!!!! I'm being chased by my fans!!!! I have Ciel by my hand hand right now!!! I'm running around the park heading your way so at least help me when I see you!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:27 pm
SwiftBlueSnow
Jyccly

User Image

Ebie didn't hear her phone going off because her and Ikuto were so close to the front of the line you couldn't hear anything over the sound of the coaster.  

misa-ebie
Vice Captain

Beloved Explorer

Young Ellen

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:49 pm
User Image

Misaki ran then saw Ebie getting on the ride. She made a sharp right and headed for the stage. She then grabbed her earpiece which was in her ear,"This is Misaki Sakina, I need the stage ready ASAP! I have a crowd of fans on my heels and a teacher running with me!!!! Hurry up please!!!!"
"We have the stage ready!!! Okay! The shortcut is through the stalls of dolls!"
"Almost there!"Misaki yelled in her earpiece. She then went through the back doors. She let go of Ciel and went onto the stage,"Hello everyone! I'm guessing we had a nice run? I would dedicate this song to my genuis and funny friend who is on that rollar coaster ight now!" she said and pointed to the rollar coaster Ebie was on. She then began singing: High School Of the Dead (I will seriously be killing you for this Ebie)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:55 pm
misa-ebie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Being the son of a musician," Ikuto said, covering his ears with his hands, "I can already tell that I would enjoy you screaming more than Misaki's singing."
He smirked a bit. "Phesh, joking, but take a look at Ciel."
He pointed at his brother, who looked aghast. "Proves my point in the end anyways, huh?"  

Jyccly
Captain

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Jyccly
Captain

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Ciel sighed. If there was one thing that he hated most, it was music. The whole stage filled with noises, and he shook his head, trying to shake off the sounds. He wanted to leave, but took one look at his happy brother and sighed again.
This is going to be a long day, he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:02 pm
Jyccly

User Image

Ebie laughed seeing Ciel, "Poor babe!" Ebie looked kinda simpathetic then looked at Ikuto, "Oh and I feel like you will be doing a lot more screaming than me." He hadn't answered her about the ferris wheel.. Maybe he didn't want to ride? They got up to the ride and it was there turn to get it. They both sat down and got strapped in.  

misa-ebie
Vice Captain

Beloved Explorer

Young Ellen

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:04 pm
Jyccly

User Image

Once she finished, her assistant threw her her guitar,"Misaki! Rock the stage!" she shouted then threw her a thumbs up. Misaki caught her guitar and returned the hand sign, turning back she started another song with herself playing the guitar. She started singing again the song: Paper Moon Night  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:06 pm
misa-ebie

"Hmm, really." he said, "let's make a bet, if I scream more than you, you will do me a favour, and vice versa."
He smirked, confident.  

Jyccly
Captain

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

misa-ebie
Vice Captain

Beloved Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:09 pm
Jyccly

User Image

Misaki's song could be heard from the ride, almost like background music to the scene. Ebie got a wicked smile, "Sounds good to me. Just no perverted favors Mr. Skirt Chaser" Ebie laughed her face softening. Then the ride started.  
The Town (Shops and more)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff