Submit

Abyss

Beloved Soldier

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:23 pm
hehe ok ok i got a qustions for you why dose every star captian on a enemy force were a mask? like for expamle Char, and Zechs  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:58 pm
Question a.) What's your bra size, Cagalli? (It had to be asked)

Question b.) CAN YOU WARN FOR SPOILERS!? YOU'RE RUINING SEED FOR ME, DAMMIT scream  

ChibiDuo

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:52 pm
Hanzo Hattori Masashige
Do you have an arch nemesis?

Not really.. Anyone who stands in my way all the time and refuses to die is pretty much my arch nemesis. But none as yet.

Abyss
hehe ok ok i got a qustions for you why dose every star captian on a enemy force were a mask? like for expamle Char, and Zechs
Because they think they're "hardcore"... We just think they're ********' stupid. 3nodding It's like wearing a cape. It's so 80's.

ChibiDuo
Question a.) What's your bra size, Cagalli? (It had to be asked)

Question b.) CAN YOU WARN FOR SPOILERS!? YOU'RE RUINING SEED FOR ME, DAMMIT scream

a.) That's for me to know and you to spend countless hours awake at night thinking about cuz i'm not gonna tell ya wink

b.)I can spoil more if you like. It's all free of charge. You could just read for a question that you know will lead onto a spoiler, and skip it for the next question. I'm not gonna white out my text..  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:57 pm
I guess I'm "Hardcore" then, or maybe I just like to "hide my identity" with my mask that gives +10 disguise.  

Immolatus

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:04 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha

b.)I can spoil more if you like. It's all free of charge. You could just read for a question that you know will lead onto a spoiler, and skip it for the next question. I'm not gonna white out my text..

How am I supposed to know if the answer has spoilers in it O_o? And what if the QUESTION does?! All I'm asking is that you say "*warning spoilers*" or something like that. I would really appreciate it crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:12 pm
Hanzo Hattori Masashige
I guess I'm "Hardcore" then, or maybe I just like to "hide my identity" with my mask that gives +10 disguise.
Eh... this isn't D&D... A mask is just.. a mask. With like... no magical properties.

ChibiDuo
How am I supposed to know if the answer has spoilers in it O_o? And what if the QUESTION does?! All I'm asking is that you say "*warning spoilers*" or something like that. I would really appreciate it crying

If it'll make you feel better.. *Warning, this thread may randomly contain spoilers at some point. And we don't hide them. It's your fault for reading.*  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

Immolatus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:27 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
Eh... this isn't D&D... A mask is just.. a mask. With like... no magical properties.
Your absolutely right, the mask doesn't have magical properties, its the sunglasses... ((Quattro Bagina))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:35 pm
Hanzo Hattori Masashige
Cagalli Yura Attha
Your absolutely right, the mask doesn't have magical properties, its the sunglasses... ((Quattro Bagina))
Time to quote Austin Powers 3: Goldmember...
How 'bout NO? Crazy dutch b*****d...  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

Immolatus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:45 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
Time to quote Austin Powers 3: Goldmember...
How 'bout NO? Crazy dutch b*****d...
I'm not dutch... stare  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:47 pm
Hanzo Hattori Masashige
Cagalli Yura Attha

... those sunglasses slay infants/cattle by the thousands.  

ChibiDuo

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:50 pm
ChibiDuo
Hanzo Hattori Masashige
Cagalli Yura Attha

Actually they're equipped with the latest in "little girl detector" gadgets. Like how the predator has different modes of vision for looking at different species, Char's glasses can lock on to different age groups.
10 and under
11-14
15-18
Those are the only modes. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:51 pm
How did it feel to stare down your own demise as Shani fired upon you with the Hresvelgr Plasma Induction Cannon, and how does it feel to be saved by the enemy? xp  

Stray Bullet Shani

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:51 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
ChibiDuo
Hanzo Hattori Masashige
Cagalli Yura Attha

Actually they're equipped with the latest in "little girl detector" gadgets. Like how the predator has different modes of vision for looking at different species, Char's glasses can lock on to different age groups.
10 and under
11-14
15-18
Those are the only modes. 3nodding

correction.

15-17*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:54 pm
Shani wants griphephtan
How did it feel to stare down your own demise as Shani fired upon you with the Hresvelgr Plasma Induction Cannon, and how does it feel to be saved by the enemy? xp
You know what the term "I had to check that one" means? sweatdrop And... well, I think he has the hots for me... let's be honest, who, apart from those on drugs, doesn't? wink  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

Stray Bullet Shani

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:59 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
You know what the term "I had to check that one" means? sweatdrop

I can make a pretty good guess.... xd
Cagalli Yura Attha
And... well, I think he has the hots for me... let's be honest, who, apart from those on drugs, doesn't? wink

That's because the druggies are the only sane ones in the entire series.... ninja  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff