Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:33 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Whitefur stopped when he scented rabbit and when it came in to view he gave chase catching ti and killing it with a swift n** to the neck. He quickly buried his kill and moved on. They hunted till it started getting dark and they could not carry any more prey.

Whitepaw followed his mentor diligently, and waited to go back to camp...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:47 pm
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump
"Well, I suppose, Whitepaw. That we have time to review the clan's borders with you."

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:36 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Whitepaw nodded and led the way, he knew the territory well.... He headed towards the Thunderclan border first...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:08 pm
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Whitepaw nodded and led the way, he knew the territory well.... He headed towards the Thunderclan border first...
Whitefur bounded after his apprentice till he led the way. He wanted to be there if there was any sign of trouble.  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:12 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Whitefur bounded after his apprentice till he led the way. He wanted to be there if there was any sign of trouble.

((In Thunderclan/Windclan border?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:23 pm
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

((In Thunderclan/Windclan border?))
((Yup))  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:37 pm
Ashpaw raced past Whitepaw just barely barreling through the camp entrace. "I win!" she meowed looking at Whitepaw her eyes dancing with laughter.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:36 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Whitepaw rolled his eyes and mewed arrogantly "I let you win... Now, let's find Lionstar and tell him about that thing..." his blue eyes happy, for once, and curious....  

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:50 am
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

After they finished telling Lionstar what happened, Whitepaw mewed to Ashpaw "I need some time to go think, alone, I'll be back later...." and padded away, not letting her argue...

((Whitepaw in territory))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:20 pm
Ashpaw lay curled up in the apprentice's den. She was dreaming that she was alone on the moor. The stars swirled above her and slowly danced down from the sky to shimmer on the empty moor. She watched her muzzle open in awe. 'What is happening?' She thought. Slowly, a small gray cat appeared from the dancing stars and padded towards her meowing, " Six will rise, answering the stars;sweetness will lead,arrogance, courage, wisdom, purity, and love
to overcome darkness." The cat looked down at her fondly before turning and padding away. "Wait?" Ashpaw called out. She woke up to find herself alone in the apprentice's den. She stood up and shook herself.  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:38 am
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Whitepaw padded back into camp right after Ashpaw woke up and padded over to her and mewed calmly "hey, Ashpaw." his blue eyes calm, but reliable....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:05 am
WarriorCatsAreBestCats
"H-hi, Whitepaw. I'm going to get something to eat. You can join me, if you want." Ashpaw meowed blinking up at him, sleepily. She got up and pushed past him to head towards the fresh kill pile she was hungry and confused and wanted to think. Yet, she wouldn't mind Whitepaw's company.  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:01 am
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Whitepaw nodded and mewed "sure" he wasn't really that hungry, but he could tell she was shaken up.... After they ate their fresh kill he asked if anything was wrong or bothering her, actually concerned....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:57 am
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Ashpaw looked down at her paws, "Well....I had a dream. I saw stars and they were dancing on the moor. It was beautiful. But then, a cat appeared to me and told me this, "Six will rise, answering the stars;sweetness will lead,arrogance, courage, wisdom, purity, and love
to overcome darkness. I don't know what it means, Whitepaw." Ashpaw looked up at him hopefully.  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:11 am
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Whitepaw glanced around camp, thinking he eventually mewed "it must be some sort of prophecy... Ther must be other cats involved, probably from the other clans.... Rest assured, Ashpaw, you shouldn't be worried. Starclan wont let anything happen to you if you're a prophecy cat" his tone calm but cold.... As if he was actually plotting something as he spoke.... He made a mental note of it... His icy blue eyes revealing nothing...  
WindClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff