Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Post bios here(or who you want to be)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabrina_of_Reatre

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:44 am
Wow your the first one to say I'm not even semi-litterate

just as I thought... no one realy does read my post's look at this.... this is for the RP here

____

Quote:

Sabrina

Sabrina, who had run away from the libarbry had been wondering weather or not to seek into Central, flattend herself agaist the stairs' wall as a femail Alchemist ran past.

" What the??"

Sabrina decided to follow her, but first she had to change her clothes. Grasping a set blue stone that hung on a chain around her neck she slipped into an alley. She then clapped her hands and slapped them on her hips. The stone started to glow and Sabrina's clothes transmsted into a Lt. Major's State Alchemist uniform, and stuffed her father's Alchemist watch in the proper pocket.

" MAM!!! EXCUSE ME MAM!!!!"

Sabrina ran out of the alley way and ran to catch up with the other Alchemist.

____

pg 20

Oh and this is from another RP

________

Sabrina_of_Reatre

Sabrina

Sabrina smirked and unsheithed her katana, took his and held one in each hand a grim look of pleasure shread across her face, the earpeice still in her .

" With...... pleasure......SAY GOOD BYE TO YOUR OFFICER!!!!!"

She brougt the swords down upon his neck in a cross cut........but stopped herself, the cold blades were on his neck, but there was no mark. She stood there shakeing, here is was the man she has been seaking for, for recnge, the man who ripped out half of her hart when her killed her father, even if he didn't know she had snuck in to see him. This man whom she has wanted to kill..... she couldn't.

" I......"

She dropped the swords and pulled him up to his knees by his collor.

" Talk to me...."

_______

never mind I quit... there is clearly no way I can convse you is there??

I'm going to bed... it's VERY late, no early  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:03 am
Is anyone Winry yet? Cause i would heart to be Winry!!!!!  

AlchemyRoxMySox

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:07 am
as long as you can be:
1. semi-literate
2. You can get their personality down.
3. you can't use those emotion things in your RP...well actully that's just something that bugs me actully. Nevermind this is just just a little side note.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:13 pm
Shadow of Fire
as long as you can be:
1. semi-literate
3. you can't use those emotion things in your RP...well actully that's just something that bugs me actully. Nevermind this is just just a little side note.
Ok, I'll try!  

AlchemyRoxMySox

Sabrina_of_Reatre

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:37 pm
Shadow of Fire
as long as you can be:
1. semi-literate

(( I'm persistant))

1. I am
2. Thats impossable for me
3. I agree, those just ruin it

We need an Ed, just forget for one minet that I am a girl, we NNNEEEEEEEEDDD Ed at least lest me be him untill someone else wants him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:41 pm
whatever, just don't ruin the storyline so fair(my person is soo against Ishbal. It rocks! And in another RP I am from Ishbal 0.o )  

elegantdemonofpoop

Destructions Right Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:43 pm
I wouldn't say we truely NEED Ed but I say if you can get the personality right then you can try. I'm running out of ideas and not quite sure if I'm getting the personality of Scar down right now but I'm trying to keep his hatred for the State in while making him appreciate Matt. Tis hard stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:46 pm
My person is rather complex since she has multi personalities. -.-;; and Mr. M you should find Kasumi in Spirit's guild! I have an idea! THe perfect idea!  

elegantdemonofpoop

Sabrina_of_Reatre

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:46 pm
Mr. M
I wouldn't say we truely NEED Ed but I say if you can get the personality right then you can try. I'm running out of ideas and not quite sure if I'm getting the personality of Scar down right now but I'm trying to keep his hatred for the State in while making him appreciate Matt. Tis hard stuff.

Scar may be hateful against the State but don't forget he's very confused about this arm of his.
I love his character, it's very realistic.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:47 pm
Shadow of Fire
whatever, just don't ruin the storyline so fair

Laura bows.

" Thank you Shodow, I won't let you down... you'll see...."  

Sabrina_of_Reatre

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:48 pm
I wanan know what he's not suppose to forget! God that pisses me off soo much! *begans random noob killing spree*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:56 pm
"God....you know I have to file alot of paperwork for every NooB you kill!!!....Damn it all"Holding his head down Tired of all the piles of paperwork  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:00 pm
"really? SWEET!" Goes and kills more noobs.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:03 pm
"fine,Hawkeye can help me with the paperwork aswell." stare  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:04 pm
"Hawkeye and other people can have the day off! And I still need to yell at you and Matthew in the RP!"  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff