Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Bloody Birthday (1x1 me and Reaper William T Spears)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabyien

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:50 pm
He nodded, suppressing the feeling of anger and disappointment. William could do that, a simple walk in the park.
When they got there, it didn't seem so simple, apparently there was some kind of carnival going on. Spears lifted an eyebrow. "Did....you know about this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:59 pm
Grell smirked and blushed nervously. "Mayyyyybe...Yes? I was going to miss it because I agreed to go to your Bingo Night, but after you left it behind I figured we could make it. Can we go in?" Grell gave him big, innocent, pleading eyes. "Plllleeeease?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Sabyien

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:10 pm
He blinked and looked at the red-head. The carnival did sound like Grell's type of thing to go to with the sounds and the colors and the lights.
"....Very well," William pushes his glasses up his face and resumed walking towards the park where the sound of laughter and music came from.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:14 pm
There was another reason why Grell loved going to the carnival every year in the Shinigami Realm. It was the only time of year where Shinigami dressed in costumes of all kinds, wore beautiful attire, and there completely out of the ordinary, like he was different in every day of his life. When they entered he was all smiles, and completely forgot about the incident in the Bingo Hall. This was something that Grell never missed, like William never missed a night of Bingo before. Grell looked around and pointed at the bumper cars. "Go on that with me please?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Sabyien

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:33 pm
Will stared at the ride for a moment, watching the almost violent bumping and collisions in that rather small area. He couldn't help but wince a little, this kind of ride would be very much out of his comfort zone. But when he looked back at Grell and saw his shining pleading eyes.....how could he say no to that?
"A-Alright...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:49 pm
"Yay!!!" He took him by the hand happily and waited in line. When it was their turn he picked a pretty red one, planning on crashing into William as many times as he could. When the ride started he smirked and did just that. "Come and get me William!"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Sabyien

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:11 am
It took a moment for William to get a handle on the controls, until he did he was bumped and pushed by Grell for a bit. Turning the wheel, Will slammed his foot on the pedal and was rewarded by a satisfying bump to the red car. The impact jarred him a little but....was he smiling?
He normally stoic reaper didn't care at that moment as he truned the wheel again intent on aiming the font of his car directly to the red one  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:21 am
Grell blushed and smiled when he saw William smiling and having a good time, and because of that really didn't mind being bumped into. That was the first time ever he saw him place a smile on his face, and it really made his evening. He chuckled as he got William a few more times while the other tried getting him before the ride was over. When it was done Grell pointed at a Ferris Wheel. "That next?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Sabyien

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:56 am
Getting off the bumper cars, William was starting to look a bit tossed, his once normally well groomed hair was looking a bit messy. But the fun ride had relaxed him so he didn't care much about his appearance at that moment.
With that faint smile still on his face he looked up at the Farris wheel. It went up high with brightly colored light shining in the sunset sky. He nodded. "It looks...more relaxing then the last one. Alright Grell." William said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:10 am
Grell went into the line with him. And it's more romantic. He blushed as they got on the ride together and scooted closer to him as the ride started to go slowly up as it took on more people. Soon they were all the way up and he cutely placed his head on his shoulder. "What a perfect day."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Sabyien

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:27 am
He couldn't help but huff a bit, even here, Grell insisted on clinging close to hm, but....it was his birthday he would allow it only for today.
William looked out as the ride stopped at the apex of the wheel. It was a lovely view. Will glanced over to Grell. "Are you enjoying this?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:33 am
Grell smiled happily at him. "Yes of course I'm enjoying this. I'm really glad that you're spending my one century year old birthday with me, and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else doing so. I really enjoy your company when you're not so busy with work all the time. Also like I promised I've been behaving myself today."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Sabyien

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:40 am
"Yes you are." William allowed himself to smile, he reached over to pat Grell on the head like he did when he was younger and when he had done a good job with something. That happy smile, it was worth the stress to see Grell smile like that. The reaper found himself gently stroking the soft red tresses.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:18 am
Grell had missed being patted on the head like that. William hadn't done that for him since he was a tiny kid, and he found himself blushing again at William's smile. "I wish you'd show me that smile more William. It's rather quite handsome. Again I'm sorry you had to miss Bingo Night, but there is always next week. You have that Bingo game at home right? Maybe the two of us can play it together when we get back home." Grell wanted to tell him just how much he cared for him and what he meant to him, but the fear of rejection was far too great.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Sabyien

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:04 pm
"If we have time." Willi said in agreement. Then he blinked time? He quickly glanced at his watch and breathed a sigh of relief, they still had more then enough time to wander around the carnival.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff