Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
The Experimental Bond - [complete] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:34 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen just listened to her talk about her brother. "well lets hope he doesnt do something stupid and get arrested...would make you lose time to do your own things" she said trying to comment on her words about her brother. "trust me...there isnt even one there that doesn't hate me..believe me" she sighed "As much as that wuld be nice...I can't leave saya alone for too long...and besides i dont really need a key...not to be seen as invasive" queen would move her and to the chair as the gift was acting weird so she grabbed it to try and help her fight the urge to grab a weapon of sort.

This battle is to the strong

+ Weapon Creation: can create two weapons a sword and a giant axe like spear
+ Armor Creation: can summon up armor that helps protect her from magic and physical damage
+ Hells Fire: can summon and conjure hells flames which are almost impossible to extinguish
+ enhanced speed
+ Darkness Energy formation: can add Darkness to her weapons limbs to extend its reach and do more damage
+ Four Tail Power: when needed she can Strengthen herself up only when in her normal form she can grow three extra tails, and her eyes change(sign of her change)
+ Deaths Gift: upon given as a gift power, she can use any Weapon that she gets her hands on, even if the weapon resists they obey her command (only in weapon form and when shes the only one holding)
+Black Sakura Petal Dance
An ability she gained when going into the future, as she fought a girl whom could summon Metal petals using them to both attack and Defend she seemed to have absorbed this ability into her arsenal. this ability grants her the ability to create black petals which she could use to defend and attack her opponents. he still doesn't understand this power yet so it sometimes doesnt activate.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:11 pm
User Image
-"Kinky? That's probably the weirdest thing I've ever been called."-
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

As Queen would explain there was no one Not hating her on the meeting rooms, she smiled gently trying to confort her.
"It's alright Queen, at least when the meeting is over, you can always count on Saya liking you...or me."
She chuckled as she added.
"We could make up for your hateful teammates at the meetings"
The urge fought the Queen, a whole battle was developing bellow the table.

OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:40 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen sighed "thanks...Its hard to keep up the act of being...tough when its constant baggering an no one to speak the other means of such." she confessed. before Misty continued "I know i know...and i appreciate the thought for it" she stated before she would begin to crack the chair she was sitting on where her hand was grabbing "you...mind exusing me...for just one second" she stated as she would stand up and walk outside. when she did she hit her hand into the wall, not hard enough to cause a big indent but enough to feel something from it "the hell is with my hand" she growled

+ Armor Creation: can summon up armor that helps protect her from magic and physical damage
+ Hells Fire: can summon and conjure hells flames which are almost impossible to extinguish
+ enhanced speed
+ Darkness Energy formation: can add Darkness to her weapons limbs to extend its reach and do more damage
+ Four Tail Power: when needed she can Strengthen herself up only when in her normal form she can grow three extra tails, and her eyes change(sign of her change)
+ Deaths Gift: upon given as a gift power, she can use any Weapon that she gets her hands on, even if the weapon resists they obey her command (only in weapon form and when shes the only one holding)
An ability she gained when going into the future, as she fought a girl whom could summon Metal petals using them to both attack and Defend she seemed to have absorbed this ability into her arsenal. this ability grants her the ability to create black petals which she could use to defend and attack her opponents. he still doesn't understand this power yet so it sometimes doesnt activate.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:54 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

"Don't mention it love. Just make sure the pressure never gets the best of you... and even if it does... you know where to find it."
Queen would excuse herself, which Misty nodded. Sitting by her chair while waiting on her.

The gift fought Quee with intensity but the further she was from Misty, the easier it was to submit it. Eventually being nothing but a ticklish sensation.

OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:05 am
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would move her fingers and her hand in a fashion that most would do it the had was numb, trying to get her hand to be un-numb but thi case just to gt it to stop freaking out after awhile it became more like a ticklish feeling "hmmm...why ae you acting you acting up all a sudden" she mutered before she would shake her hand and walk back inside "sorry about that...where were we?" she asked before she remembered "ah right pressure...I'll be sure to keep it in mid to look for you or saya for that relief" she stated

+ enhanced speed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:13 am
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Misty observed confused as Queen entered with an interesting movement from her hand as if she was trying to un-numb it. Or trying to shake something off from it.
"Everything alright love?"
She had no idea what happened but she did mentioned she would be there to help Queen relief some of her stress.
Just as if ordered by destiny, the moment Queen and Misty met eye to eye, the gift began reacting once more, but at least it wasn't as violent as before, like the beat up it got earlier was enough to keep it relatively at bay, for now.
Queen brought the topic they left on a few minutes a go, stating she would keep the visits in mind, which made Misty happy.
"And you can count on us to help you out love."
She added with a Wink.
"Would you like to have another drink? Or should we go ahead and explore some?"

OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:45 am
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen sat down and gave a nod "oh yea, everythings fine...just needed to step out" she told her as she crossed her leg again, though her hand began to start to react once more which made queen clench it again "um...lets get moving, the earlier we do it...the more places we could potentially go to" she stated

+ enhanced speed
[/align

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:32 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

There was just something in the air, or perhaps Misty was just a little too fixed on Queen, but she got the idea that Alt Lily wasn't exactly alright. Still, she would rather not push her into talking, hopefully the travel would be enough to cleanse her mind.
"Very well love, I'll show you around."
Said Misty with a chuckle, standing up as she left the money for the drinks and began walking towards the exit.

----------

There was an open plain which had some rocky mountain formations at the distance. With a few group of trees, perhaps small parks or forests on the way.

"Well we've reached The no warp point. we gotta reach those mountains Queen. Just remember to keep your eyes open."

She explained as despite how calm the fields looked, a battle could erupt at any second.

OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:52 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would get up as well and follow Misty to the exit. as they walked they would find themselves in a mountain terrain with plains as its base. she would look around stretching her arms upward, it was quite a walk and she didn't know where she as exactly. her eyes went to misty as she explaned from this point it would mean no teleporting "alright will do...just keep leading the way"

+ enhanced speed
[/align

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:05 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

User Image

During their short trip from Death City to their current location, Queen's hand was just about to rise against her master once more. But the open fields happened to wield a soothing feeling, easing the hand's urges to overthrow Queen.

"It's safer to travel from Forest to worest to avoid being an open target on the fields."

Misty mentioned while keeping her eyes open and her senses sharp.
On the other hand, Death's gift kept it's urge of claiming the weapon. Rising against Queen from time to time. But at least it wasn't as aggressive as it was back at the pub.

"witches often travel these lands trying to search for materials for potions or enchantments. I usually negotiate with them, I cover their backs, they lend me their magic to help me clean things up. Pretty much as long as you claim not to be with the machinist you earn almost anyone's trust here. These folks became quite a headache here and anyone willing to help is worth trust to some degree. Especially if you can prove you're not a normal human."

They continued their walk, observing what it looked like a river a few yards ahead.

OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:19 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would clench her fists, her hand was acting weird much like someone else was controlling it, which she never experienced before. Queen looked to Misty "very well...forest it is...thats probably the best place for my senses...since theres rarely any wind" while she was walking she just kept it at bay as best as she could. when Misty wasn't looking she would force the hand back down. Queen was abit interested with the inhabitants and how she interacted with them. "Well, im sure for me its easy to prove im not with them....i am a kitsune...kind of hard to fake that" she chuckled as she keot wandering through the forest with Misty, her ears picked up the river as she looked at it "I must admit it is peaceful, when no one is around"

+ enhanced speed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:00 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Misty chuckled, feeling a little silly for explaining that last part to Queen. It was kinda obvious Alt Lily didn't need much to prove she wasn't allied with the Machinist.
"Well yeah, I guess you got that working out for you then."
She commented, even now keeping her eyes open for any sign of motion. "Well, seem's like the coast is clear..."
Out of nowhere and without warning, Misty's right hand became a clawed like object which darted against the other side of the river, grappling onto the nearest rock which she used to pull herself to the other side.

Queen's hand went crazy as Misty flew away. The feeling was more violent after Misty revealed such treat. Of course Misty was focused on their surroundings to actually notice the hand almost grasping her to keep the brunette from fleeing.
Turning around she would smile as everything appeared to be at ease.
"Alright then love, would you like me to pull you over?"

OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:49 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would just follow only reachng a point she couldnt move much further. Misty being the weapon of the two could easily make her way and showed her she could offering assistance when she went over to the other side, when she went over, her hand went crazy "what the hell is wrong with my hand its been reactign all out of normal today" she muttered before misty offered assistance "sure i wouldnt mind"

+ enhanced speed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:28 pm
User Image
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Misty brought her second hand forward, and just like her right one it transformed into the claw show gauntlet.
-"Alright love, just make sure to stay calm. I won't hurt ya!"-
Stated the brunette aiming both her hands on Queen's direction before the chains were shot.
Spinning, the clawed heads would pass through both of the kitsune's sides. Meeting one another behind her back. It was like a giant hug.
Smirking, Misty would get a firm grip from both ends before pulling Queen across the river.
The lullaby of flowing water would sing for Alt Lily as she traveled across the running stream.
Queen's hand was quick to get a grip from one of the chains, claiming it as it's own, or so it thought.
The urge kept flowing, spreading from her wrist all the way up to her arm. It called for her.
The Queen of darkness could almost hear a whisper on her ear. Telling her to claim the weapon.

Unaware of this, Misty was carrying Queen across as fast as she could with the utmost care. She wasn't sure if Queen was afraid of heights, or perhaps found it uncomfortable being carried around. She wished the experience as enjoyable as possible.
-"Easy now love, we're almost there..."-
She chanted. The wind gently caressing the Queen's cheeks. It would take no more than a few seconds, but the burning sensation crawling through Queen's arm made it feel like an eternity.
Whatever was holding onto her hand it seemed to objectify Misty as a potential tool that must be grasped. And it didn't looked like it would take a no for an answer.

Once upon the firm soil, the grass would rustle beneath the Queen's feet. Letting her know it was safe to take her steps around this side of the river.
-"There, that wasn't that bad wasn't it?"-
Misty chuckled, unaware she wore a pair of fox ears, and a playful tail which danced with the wind. Of course, this sudden change was brought forth by the effect of Death's gift. Trying to seize the soul in front of Queen, in combination with Misty's sinister taste.

This transformation however, would made Misty to be like an open book for Queen, allowing her to see through those calm eyes the yearning restrained through that friendly smile.
-"We should get going now love... uh?"-
The brunette felt strange, in various ways. Turning her gaze upon Queen's hand which held onto the chain, finding her arm had yet to return to it's original form.
-"My, isn't this embarrassing?"-
The brunette snickered, a faint hint of nervousness could be read through her body language.
She was unaware of Death's gift, so most likely it was common embarrassment from the situation she found herself in with Queen.
She would attempt to return her arm back to normal, but that would strictly depend on Queen's capability to control her hand, otherwise her ability would be exposed to some degree.
The hand kept calling...
-"Seize her..."-

OoC:

King of Relms

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:46 pm
Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
(Queen of Darkness)
Close up image

Queen would remain calm as Misty would soon find her means of getting Queen over, her hand instinctively grabbing onto the chain, when she finally landed she would land on the grass and sigh, though it would be this point she noticed Misty had ears again, she didn't even notice her hand was still grabbing the chain. she was about to say something about them again, but Misty would point out she was still gabbing the weapon, this made Queen look down at her hand still grabbing her "what the....Sorry" she muttered before she slowly released the weapon, she wanted to do it quickly but she couldn't so it went slow. she decided to bring up the ears again, but i a more descriptive way "Um...You have Ears and a Tail again...Are you alright...since you couldnt turn it back...is the transformation you keep doing affecting your abilities?" she asked seeming curious, she still didn't know it was her deaths gift acting up fully but she had a suspicion but she rather have her focus more on it being maybe the transformation rather than Queens fault, if it was. she did her best to ignore the voice.

+ enhanced speed

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff