Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Beach Blast (Private) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:56 pm
User Image

l[ Name: Kain "Mors" Fatum ]|[ Partner: Shira Death]|
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxl[ Classification: Death Scythe]|[ Affiliation: DWMA]|
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Listening to Mirai, Kain would find himself agreeing with her. Looking towards her, Kain placed his hand on her head and rubbed her hair, messing it up a little. "Thanks for the advice." he would say, before smiling. "Since when did you get to be so mature?" Kain asked amusingly. "You're right. Once this thing with Atlas is over, I'm going to take some time off and spend as much time with Shira as I can. Though for now, I guess I could enjoy this beautiful day with her." Saying that, Kain stood up and glanced down at Mirai, ""You really have become mature for your age. Perhaps I should thank Despair for guiding you." Kain teased. Needless to say, it was clear Kain had heard what had happened between the two on their little mission.

l[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]|[ Soul Resonance: Inactive]|
|[ Physical State: Healthy]|[ Title: The Demon Guns of Death]|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{Out...Of....Character --- }

{Quoting}

sorbet shark

King of Relms

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:11 pm
seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
Outfit

Lily would catch the ball and throw it back this time at shira as she was now joining in near Emma enough to splash her. "well, then you have something to look forward to finding out the next time you go" she stated as she would look at them both. "the waters not too cold though, the sun kinda heats up the top portion"
Chilia sighed "the only time people use Nothing means its something they wish to not share usually to not alert or affect another persons feelings" she stated sighing she would end up at their spot before she would look up in the sky using her hand to try and block out the sun "hmm..." she muttered before twoo umbrellas stabbed the ground rather quickly "well theres the umbrella...but wheres the other chair" she muttered before a shadow would begin to move along the sand over to where noira was coming down at her "you sure you got it?" she asked looking at her.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:24 pm

Shira
User Image

Emma
User Image

Mirai
User Image

Noira
User Image

Shira was caught off guard as the ball came her way. She jumped for it and luckily caught it, but then she lost her footing and fell straight into the water. "Touchdown!" Emma called, raising both her arms as Shira managed to scramble back up out of the water and chucked it at Emma, who caught it and then tossed it back at Lily.
Mirai squeezed her eyes shut as Kain put his hand on her head and ruffled her hair. She managed a small laugh as her brother asked when she got mature "Just a lot of missions I suppose... and finding out some new stuff," she said before cringing at Kain mentioned Despair even though she knew he was joking. Mirai lightly punched him on the shoulder "Speaking of which. Never have him tail me again. That mission was stressful."
Noira raised an eyebrow "Look at you, understanding the underlying meaning behind words," she said before she walked back with Chilia back to their spot. They walked past the rest of the group and watched as Chilia already seemed on top of getting the umbrella to them. Noira was about to ask where the second chair was as well before seeing the shadow. Without missing a beat, Noira raised her hand that wasn't holding her drink and caught the chair "Go it. Thanks," She sat it down under one of the umbrellas. She moved her towel onto the chair and sat down, taking a sip of her Bay Breeze.

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

Quote:

Quote:

King of Relms

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:47 pm
User Image

Judging by Mirai's expression as she punched him lightly, Kain pretty much expected this kind of reaction. Thumping her slightly on the nose, Kain laughed, "Well, I figured that the two of you wouldn't get along. He wasn't supposed to reveal why he was there nor was he supposed to do unnecessary things, but knowing him, I figured things might take a turn for the worse." he confessed. "Though he may not look it, Despair is one of the few people in this world that I trust with my life and to him, I am only one of two beings that he trusts and respect. He's a strange one and his actions are rarely ever what you expect, but there is method to his madness. So, it would be a great deal for the two of you to at least come to some sort of understanding, the next time you meet." The way Kain was talking, it was clear that something was going to happen down the road that would cause Mirai and Despair to cross paths again.

{Quoting}

sorbet shark

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:29 pm
seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
Outfit

Lily would catch the ball in her hands, she was getting used to this air filled ball, more so than when she first had it, she figured out how to catch it without fumbling it. "Isnt that football?" she asked Emma as she stated touchdown. "Does that even fit this...thing?" she asked looking at the ball before she threw it back to them.
Chilia looked at her as she sat down on the chair "When you read alot and are second in command in a group...you need to know things" she told her as she watched noira catch the chair and place it down "Good catch...though i wouldn't keep catching things in rapid succession" she smirked "it starts to hurt overtime" she added before she sipped her bloody mary again, simply just resting. she would take out her sunglasses and put them on as she would stretch her arms outward and would have them behind her head finally with her drink on the sand in the shade.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:38 pm
User Image
-"Well I guess taking a break won't hurt anybody, right?."-
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

Misty hopped in, carrying a pair of Piña Coladas, the brunette observed the open skies and the gentle sound of waves along the shore, with a deep breath, the smiling weapon would join the dark haired kitsune, sitting on a chair on the other side of the parasol as Queen complained about the neighbors.
"Oh c'mon don't be so hard on them, we're all here to have fun, not business."
Giving a playful, yet reassuring wink at Queen, Misty offered the kitsune her Piña Colada.
"Here have a drink, it will cheer you up."
With a chuckle, she would sit back and relax on her seat. Enjoying the view so far.

OoC:

Quote:

seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

-"Sweetheart, I'm the one who breaks hell lose"-
╔══════════════╗
Akio Katashi
╚══════════════╝

After arriving, Akio was hired almost instantly, his foreign accent and looks were just something the patrons couldn't miss.
Learning the proper ways of engagement within this little job of his. Akio's social skills took him from one place to the other, finally scoring him various positions during the day. Despite most of the time he was assigned as a lobby boy or a waiter. Not like he could complain, there were a lot of tips.

The Kitsune kept working, outside of Hope's radar, for now.

[❖] OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

-"No mater how warm his smile may be... I'm the only person I can trust"-
╔═══════════════════════╗
Keira Russeau ☽☾ Zoey Eternia
╚═══════════════════════╝

Not too far away from the beach, the messy pink haired girl would share a moment by the shore while eating some sea salt ice cream bar.
Having a few minutes without Kain was nice, felt like she finally had some space.
While not really fond of the idea of going out with him. she would at least admit to herself that the place wasn't that bad. It had a nice view. It reminded her of home. Before Kain "took her away".
And so, she spaced out, looking the sky and sea merge at the horizon.

[❖] OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:47 pm
seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image

Carmen was walking along the beach when she saw the others. She had come on her own as the beach was often her favorite place to visit when she had time for a vacation. The only ones she recognized were Lily and Shira. She had seen Lily around before though she'd never talked to her and she had only met Shira once very briefly, but it was good to see other DWMA students there. She quickly walked up to the two of them waving her hand. "Hey guys!" She called. "Do you remember me? Carmen Laurell from the DWMA. What are you all doing here?" Although she didn't know them too well Carmen was very outgoing and always eager to make new friends; she wasn't shy at all about talking to people she hadn't met.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:23 pm

Shira
User Image

Emma
User Image

Mirai
User Image

Noira
User Image

Mirai actually laughed at Kain's request for her and Despair to come to an understanding "The person you trusted with your life tried to peep on your little sister in a shower. I won't plan on 'understanding' him any time soon," she replied before looking forward and letting out a small puff of air.
Emma's ears twitched and she looked at Lily "It was a joke!" she said with a grin before catching the ball. She was about to toss it to Shira before a new woman approached them. Was this another person from the DWMA?
Shira squeezed some water out of her hair before hearing Carmen. It took her a second to remember who she was before smiling. "Oh hi, Carmen! It has been a while! We were here on a girl's outing," she replied. Quite a small world that other members of the DWMA were showing up. "How have you been?"
Noira snickered as she leaned her head back against the chair "Noted," she told Chilia before sipping her drink a bit more. She glanced over as she saw another person show up and start talking to Shira. "What is with people magically showing up?" she muttered with a sigh as she looked out at the ocean.

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:23 am
User Image

Hearing Mirai, Kain laughed, "Well, if it makes you feel better. He's peeped on Shira a few times, though I managed to handle him, before Shira caught him." Kain stated. While he was enjoying his time with Mirai, every now and then, Kain would glance over towards a certain area. If one followed his gaze, they would find Kain, observing a pink-haired girl sitting off on her own and enjoying some ice cream. That girl, unbeknownst to Shira and the others, was Kain's half-sister, who he found and took in, while he was away from Death City for all those months. As of now, she and Mirai, hadn't formally met, though now seems like it would be the best time.

{Quoting}

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:09 pm
seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
Outfit

Lily would smirk back at emma as she made her comment but would notice the new arrivall, she had seen here tat was all, never knew her name or even bothered to chat with her. When shira spoke up about why they were there lily ended up speaking up "Then again we have a boy here....so its really not a girls outing anymore" she stated calling out.
Chilia nodded as she laid back on her chair "Would you believe me if i told you this isnt the end to them?" she would ask Noira as she put her sunglasses on and glanced at Noira seeing her response, personally chilia didn't need to smell anyone to know they were there, she just figured that the odds are in those favors.
Queen would glance to misty as she handed her a drink "to be fair i agreed to a vacation before the whole fight on the condition that i didn't have to deal with the people i have to work with...and that term has been nulled and void...and im not going to be getting up and moving because i got here before them" she told her as she took a sip from her drink.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:41 pm
User Image
-"Well I guess taking a break won't hurt anybody, right?."-
╔══════════╗
Misty Taw
╚══════════╝

"We don't have to go away you silly, all we need to do is enjoy our vacation."
Misty replied before sipping on her drink and taking a peek at the place.
"Besides, the view is pretty nice don't you think?"
trying to focus Queen's attention onto something else other than the other girls and...
"Oi isn't he mr. Deathscythe?"
And now even that strangely familiar man had to show up as well. Today surely didn't seem like Queen's lucky day.
Realizing that perhaps her observation wasn't exactly helping their situation, she gave a nervous laugh before peeking around trying to find something to entertain Queen.
"Oh I know, we could play volleyball, would you like that? Or how about swimming. I can't wait to try out my swim suit."
Misty did her best to provide Queen with a healthy environment full of wonderful and fun distractions.

OoC:

Quote:

seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

-"Sweetheart, I'm the one who breaks hell lose"-
╔══════════════╗
Akio Katashi
╚══════════════╝

With everyone in high mood it was easier for Akio to blend in within the staff. Everyone was wonderful and filled with various tips and tricks to fulfill the different jobs the staff would provide the clients with.

During his break, he would head at the bar stool and ask for one of those famous tropical drinks which everyone seemed to talk about. Sadly no alcohol for him since he still had some duties, therefore it was a tropical fruit smoothie for the gentlemen.

Peeking around with his curious eyes, he did not managed to spot Hope, much for Mirai's luck. Yet his eyes laid upon a pair of ladies who shared drinks and seemed to discuss about something.
While the dark haired woman was beautiful indeed there was just something mysterious about the brunette that shared her company.

[❖] OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

-"No mater how warm his smile may be... I'm the only person I can trust"-
╔═══════════════════════╗
Keira Russeau ☽☾ Zoey Eternia
╚═══════════════════════╝

Zoey would sigh while the memories faded away along with the waves. With her ice cream facing it's delicious extinction, she would toss the stick within the sand bucket that Kain brought for her.
"Well, at least this proved useful."
Zoey said to herself, sadly she couldn't say the same about the rest of the sand castle set. Honestly what age did he thought she had? 5?
Picking up the bucket she would wander by the shore, now giving herself the talks of picking up seashells while her feet were washed by every passing wave.
"mm?"
Someone called out for her, but it wasn't that weird guy named Kain, it was another male.
The boy said something about her looks, something about her loneliness and something about a party... a few mention about a room where nobody would bother them. She couldn't care less, but pretended to listen, just like she did with Kain.
Suddenly, because of a careless nod, the boy smiled, deviously as he took her hand and gently tugged her to follow. While the tug was gentle the grip was firm. Lowering her eyes to meet his hand, something caught her eye which made her smile as she slowly lifted her gaze to meet with his devious smile.
She gave a step forward, leaning towards him. The boy would smirk and lean forward as well. Before a sudden wave hit them both, out of the blue, washing the boy away against the shore. Surprisingly enough, should one payed attention, only the hand which the boy held was wet, the rest of Zoey's body was completely dry. Leaning forward, Zoey would pick the Seashell she saw the moment she lowered her gaze and be on her way.

[❖] OoC:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:19 pm
seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image

Carmen grinned as she walked up to Shira and Lily. "Yeah it has! I've been okay. You know, keeping up with school work and the arena and all that. What have you guys been up to?" She looked over at Lily. "Hey! I've seen you around but I've never said hi. What's your name?" When Lily mentioned the boy that was with them she glanced over at him before turning back to Shira and Lily and shrugging with a smile. "Boys aren't all bad," she teased.  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:59 am

Shira
User Image

Emma
User Image

Mirai
User Image

Noira
User Image

"It really doesn't," Mirai replied as she opened her book and went back to reading. She shuttered once again as she seemed to feel Akio staring at her but brushed it off. Her ability to sense souls was currently off as she felt a Shinigami with soul perception, Kitsune, Werewolf, Kishin, and Bakeneko were enough security at the beach.
"It's not technically not a girls outing. Our group is still all girls, Kain just came here separately," Emma replied in response to Lily.
Shira's smile grew as Carmen seemed to be doing well. "That's good," she replied. "I have been doing alright... just busy so this quick little outing is needed."
Hearing Chilia, Noira sighed and reached into her bag before pulling out some sunglasses and putting them on. "I am going to need another drink if that is the case," she said before sipping her drink once more. Noira then glanced around, seeing if she recognized anyone else on the beach... not that she knew a lot of people from the DWMA. She looked over towards the bar then as she felt a gaze on her and spotted Aiko. "A guy is looking at us..." she muttered, brushing it off and looking back at the ocean. "Not that guys making googly eyes at girls at the beach is surprising."

Quote:

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

King of Relms

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:23 pm
User Image

"Oh well, it was worth a shot." Kain stated as he smiled. Once Mirai had went back to reading Kain's attention went right towards Zoey, who seemed to have been talking to some boy. "Well, I'll let you get back to reading. I trust that I'll be seeing you later." Kain said before bending down and patting Mirai on the head. Looking around, Kain saw that Shira was busy having fun and talking with the others, which left him enough time to spy on Zoey and her little friend. Following the two, Kain watched as the boy had tried to make a move on Zoey, though it didn't get as far as he thought, as the boy would soon get hit by a wave and washed out at see. After making sure that the boy wasn't in danger of drowning and such, Kain made his way to Zoey, appearing beside her. "Seems like you're enjoying yourself." he stated.

{Quoting}

sorbet shark

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:46 pm
seulrene

Celiabemont

sorbet shark

sabrewolf123

Nebbia d Argento

The Reticent Harlequin

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
[Outfit]

User Image
Outfit

Lily looked at emma "yea but its not anouting if he joins us, like i got no issues if he does or not...but i do like when its correct" she told her before turning to carmen whom spoke up "um its Lily trienna...i'd ask your name but it would seem shira already said it, Its nice to finally meet" she stated
Chilia would smirk "oh we are going to need all the drinks" she stated sighing "that and a night of silence to let the drinks take affect and pass me out" she muttered before hearing noira mention someone was staring which made her glance int he direction "guess you got more fans and admirers than just miles, "
Queen looked at her "I wasn't planning to leave like i said got here first" she yawned. "the views alright...its nothing to visit everyday" she stated before looking in the direction "oh boy another problem child...". Queen would just drink some more of her alcohol. "i'll pass on volleyball, it will just invite those others to try and join...and you don't have to go swmming to wear it you know, im wearing mine and im not swimming"

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff