View Results

Autumn Guard Lady

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:11 pm
we went it was the best ever  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:45 pm
oh man.
NORTHERN LIGHTS.
definetly.
Only because I love John L. everything was put together so nicely. I loved their tarp. I couldn't take my eyes away from them. I also loved their 'road to perdition' show in '04. that was amazing.  

melrose1089

KajinaTheSecond

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:20 pm
UCF Knights are AMAZING!!! They're scholastics World...
When I saw their guard for the first time, my mouth was just open.
I love it when they drop and you don't even notice!!!

Also, Storm and Fahrenheit rival them.
I do think, for technique...I like Fahrenheit the most.
Their drill this year was so intense OwO!!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:27 pm
my favorite show this season (so far anyway) is James Logan H.S. (the world guard). their show is something about chinese soldiers, and it kicks major a**. they hvae all these insane tricks, and this one part where everyone freezes. it always makes me yelp, no matter how many times i see it xd i nearly lost my voice at circut championships screaming for them.  

Accidental Affinity

Erin Sovenya

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:51 pm
My favorite so far is FIU (Florida International University) but we still have Nationals, so I'm sure I'll see some kick a** guards there.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:08 pm
I can't narrow it down to one, but my favorites this year were Carmel, Avon, James Logan, and Fantasia (I WANT ONE OF THOSE HEADPIECES!!!!).  

Emathai

Accidental Affinity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:30 pm
Fantasia was pretty awesome. so was Aimachi. and i'm still in love with James Logan. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:57 am
Alter Ego! (Independant Open) They were dressed up as crazy people in straight jackets. Their performance faces were amazing. And the music was crazy, too. mrgreen
Oh, and the Light Brigade.  

Killer Mockingbird

Erin Sovenya

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:24 am
Lunetta my love
Fantasia was pretty awesome. so was Aimachi. and i'm still in love with James Logan. heart
Who isn't in love with James Logan? (Well, maybe Avon) They're definitely my favorite show this year. Then Fantasia, with their spiffy headpieces.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:12 pm
My fave shows were the Independent Guards Emanon and Alter Ego. Like, seriously, they were amazingly awesome!!!
But, as for a scholastic guard, my favorite was Pulse of Passaic up here in Jersey.

KimiisforLovers

I Got A Brace Face

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:46 pm
Flanagan!

I also loved Act 1's show, even if they didn't make in past the frst round.

Plus West Johnston, Seminole, First Flight, Sanaluces, Cary (again, they didn't make finals), and Rancho Bernardo.

Something about James Logan irks me. They don't have to sound like a dying cat EVERY time they catch their equipment. Plus, their shows are ALWAYS angry shows.

(I live on the east coast, which is why I've only seen North Carolina shows.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:56 pm
My favorite show of this previous season would have to be Anderson(california) High school.
They were amazing!  

marshmallew

Winterguard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas