Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Hokkan - Iferui Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:15 pm
"My sister thinks I am too protective." He laughed a bit. "She and my mom are bouth proud of me... they say I'm destined for greatness. I doubt that, but I do worry about something happening to me, and leaving them alone. I'm all they have." Hikitsu sighed a bit and looked up again...  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:15 pm
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Tarro / Namame~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
((side note: Tarro's actual name is Tarrian pronouced (tear-EE-in).))
Tarro didn't reply right away, instead she continued to look up into the sky following his gaze.

"Tar-run! Tar-run!" said a boy running towards them with out streached arms, "I found you!"

Tarro reached down and picked up the child and placed him on her hip. The child had the same cheek structure as Tarro and the same startling silver hair color. As Tarro lifted him up, the five-year-old wraped his arms around Tarro and gave her a wet slobbery kiss on the cheek.

"Oh, Tar-run," the child exclaimed, "I was so worried about you, we've all been looking for you everywhere. Where have you been?" The child let his frount lip pout as he waved his small index finger in the air at her.

Tarrian laughed, "Hikitsu, this is my youngest brother Thomas," she said and smilied. "I guess I was right about all my brothers looking for me."

"Tommy!" the boy said, hating being called Thomas.

"Oh, I'm sorry" Tarrian said and laughed at her brother, "I meant 'my youngest brother Tommy."

Tommy peared over at Hitisku a frown on his face. "Who is this man? Didn't mama tell us we weren't suppost to talk to strangers?"

Tarrian laughed again and shook her head, "Mom said you couldn't talk to strangers and this man is my friend."

Tommy looked over at Hikitsu and debated about wheter or not he liked the man. Making up his mind, Tommy climbed down from Tarrians hands and walked over to where Hikitsu was standing. Reaching out his hand, he said, "I guess if you're good enough to be Tar-run's friend, you can be mine too!"  

Irell Starling

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:23 am
Hikitsu smiled at the boy, extending his hand. "I'd love to be your friend Tommy." He smiled a the boy, and one thing that he loved, it was children. He always played in the pastures with the children of his village. "Do you want to see a magic trick? I'm something of a sorcerer, and I can make you fly? Do you want to fly little one?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:40 am
Midori's eyes flickered open for a second but quickly closed from the pain she was feeling. One minute she's fine and warm, the next, she's on the ground, in a very uncomfortable position, and is now freezing her butt off due to her school skirt. Though her eyes were closed, her ears kept listening to her new surroundings. Nothing seemed to strange to her ears, but she couldn't say the same thing once her eyes opened.
"H-Huh?!" Midori exclaimed, a bit too loud. Many people turned to her.
'What the heck? T-They're wearin' such weird clothes! And why're they lookin' at me all weird-like? Is this some kind of convention I wasn't told 'bout?'
Midori stood up, ignoring the constant throbbing in her right leg, and tried to run away from the strange people. She more or less waddled like a duck the whole time.

((Yes! The priestess chic has posted! whee But she has posted with no real idea of what's goin' on and where I can jump in! I'd like to be filled in, if it's not askin' for much. sweatdrop ))

Taru-chan`

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:09 am

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:38 pm
Midori kept her waddling, her black ponytail starting to come undone. She pushed a few branches out of her way and was looking for a nice, peaceful place to gather her thoughts. As if her surroundings read her thoughts, she spotted a garden. Midori stared at it for awhile and headed toward it untill she heard voices. Moving closer, she hid behind a tree to see who. She cringed.
"Great," Midori whispered to herself, "more of those odd people!"
They donned the same outfits the people from a little while ago had on. Midori weighed her choices. She could either risk getting killed, or even something worse, in order to ask where the heck she was, or just walk away. Midori was scared of what would happen if she walked away, so she went with choice one, but not immediately.
'I'll just watch them, to see if they're the killing type.'
Leaning more on her left leg, she inched closer. Now she could faintly hear their voices, but it wasn't enough for Midori. She lifted her right leg, but ,lo and behold, her leg didn't want to move. Midori clung to a thin branch near her to make up for the loss of support, which soon snapped in half, resulting in Midori nosily tumblimg down. It wasn't even inclined yet she still tumbled down, finally landing face down and butt up in the air.

((Thanks, TionneDawnstar! 3nodding ))

Taru-chan`

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:48 pm
((no prob!))

Hikitsu turned from playing with the boy and saw the girl fall down. "Miss? Are you alright?" he called as he came over. Her skirt was in disarray, so he used a small gust to put it back in place, while keeping his eyes averted. His mark was itching though, he'd never had that happen before, until he really noticed the girl's clothes. "oh... no..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:42 am
Tommy squeeked and ran to hide behind Tarro's legs.
"Don't touch her!" Tommy said to Hitisku, "She looks funny!"
"Tommy!" Tarro said and turned to face her brother, "That's not a very nice thing to say."
"But she does!" he whispered urgently to Tarro and pointed to the girl's school outfit, "I've never seen anyone wear such strange things. Have you?"
"No," Tarro whispered back, "But that doesn't mean you have to be rude about it. Maybe she's some sort of... royal person from another kingdom."
Tommy tugged on his sister's pants in excitement, "You think so? You think she's really royalty?"
Tarro shrugged. She had been a few more places than Tommy due to their age difference, but she had never seen anyone, not even royalty wear such an odd outfit.
Tommy stared at the new woman, trying to figure out if she might be someone of importance. "Well," he said coming up with his conclusion, "At leaste she looks like a girl."
Tarro's face went bright red. "Hey, squirt!" she said to her brother and began to chase him in circles around Hikitsu and the new comer, "What's that supposte to mean."
"Nothing! Nothing!" her brother yelled back through a fit of giggles.
Finally, Tarro gave up in trying to chase her brother and went over to the new woman. "Hello," Tarro said and reached out a hand to help her up. "My name's Tarro."
"Tar-run!" Tommy said fixing his sister's mistake.
"All right all ready," Tarro said and looked to her brother, "My name is Tarrian but I like Tarro much better."
"Why?" Tommy said.
"Why do you like Tommy better than Thomas?" Tarro asked.
"Because it doesn't sound like a grown up name and grown ups are stiffy and boring." he replied.
"Well I like Tarro because it sounds more like a boy's name." Tarro said proudly.
"Tar-run," Tommy said and put his hands on his hips, "You're weird."  

Irell Starling

Taru-chan`

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:31 pm
Midori stirred from her place on the ground due to the wind she had just felt.
"Huh?!" she exclaimed as she quickly sat up. Turning toward the people who surrounded her, she let out a small gasp.
'T-They must have grabbed me and knocked me out with some kind of chinese kung-fu trick!' she thought, not realizing that she had only lost her balance. She tried to get up, but her right leg refused. Midori winced from the pain.
'Well... I might as well ask where I am before they kill me...'
"H-Hey!" she stuttered, "W-Where in the w=world am I a-and w-who are y-you all?! I-I know k-kendo!"

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:46 pm
Hikitsu blinked, "You are in Hokkan, the capital city actually. And we aren't going to hurt you, although you look as if you might be hurt. My name is Hikitsu. Do you need help?" He stepped a bit closer, feeling compelled to help the girl, even though she represented a threat. A threat that could take him away from his family.  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Taru-chan`

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:10 am
Midori looked warily at the one who answered first, Hikitsu he claimed. As he stepped closer, she scooted back.
"H-Hokkan?... T-That doesn't-t sound like a-anything J-Japanese..." she managed to say.
"I-I don't need a-any h-help f-from y-you! Y-You're j-just g-gonna trick m-me!" She then stood up, grabbed a nearby sturdy stick, and held it in a basic Kendo stance.
'If they try to attack me, I'll get them back!' she thought, even though her hands were trembling.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:43 am
Hikitsu looked over to Tarro and shrugged, "She's a strange one, isn't she?" He turned back to the girl, "You're injured, and you're trembling so badly that you are about to drop that stick. Please be sensible and let us help you. We aren't going to hurt you, and this is actually a really nice town. And no, it's not Japanese, whatever that is..." He ran his hands through his long, white, messy hair. "Come on, if I wanted to hurt you, I already would have."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Irell Starling

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:55 am

Tarro knodded, the woman didn't just look strange, she acted strange.
"There's no reason to fight us," Tarro said calmly as Tommy hid once again behind his older sister, "We haven't done anything to you."
Tommy tugged Tarro's pants.
"Tar-run," he said to her, "It's getting late and I bet you haven't practiced all day!"
Tarro looked over at her brother and smilied, "I'll be fine but we have a responcibility to take care of. Why don't you run on home and tell mother I'm fine and I'll be back there shortly so she doesn't worry to much."
Tommy knodded and kissed his sister good-bye on the cheek before giving the new lady a mean look.
"Go on," Tarro said, "I'm counting on you."
Tommy knodded again and ran off.
Tarro looked back at Midori.
"He's not tricking you," Tarro said and offered a big smile, "This really is Hokkan. Now this..." Tarro said and did a cart wheel. When she was done she balanced herself on one hand. Looking at them upside down, she smilied again. "This is a trick." Suddenly Tarro lost her balance and topped over. Getting up she dusted herself off. "Whew. You should take Hikitsu's advice and get help, the ground isn't too soft if you ask me. If you can't even remeber Hokkan then you must have hit your head awfully hard."  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:01 pm
She thought of what the two said.
'I am hurt, and they're right. If they did mean harm, they could've have done their harm right when I fell...'
Midori convinced herself that they weren't going to harm her, but one thing kept bugging her.
"What is Hokkan? That doesn't sound like any country I have heard of. Is it part of the Americas or something?" she said confused.

Taru-chan`

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:16 pm
Hikitsu blinked, "A-me-ri-ca?" he asked slowly, "I don't know where that is. Hokkan is the northern country of our area. There is Konan in the South, Kutou in the east, and Sairou in the west. You are in the capital city of Hokkan." He walked up to her to, "Let's get you some where so you can rest. You seem very tired, and we should get a doctor to look at your leg. Then maybe you can explain where you come from, and then we can figure out how to get you home. Alright?" The pretty man with white hair smiled at her, and offered his hand to help.  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff