Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The American Military Guild
GO U.S.A. ARMY! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is better, army, air force, navy, or the navy seals?
  army
  navy
  air force
View Results

Fatima al-Faqadi

Shameless Sex Symbol

15,000 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:04 pm
azn.pinoy.warrior
GO NAVY BEAT ARMY

OOORAH!!

Oorah my man oorah. My heart definitely lies with the Navy.

Either way though, each banch is the best at what it does. We have the world's best Air Force, the world's best Army, the world's best Navy, the world's best Marine Corps, and the world's best Coast Guard.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:18 pm
mistereddie
Soviet_20
SundaySinner77
A couple of things I would like to point out:

1. You posted most of the military branches up in your poll, but where is Marines? Coast Guard??

2. The Navy SEALS are obviously one of the United States' best special operational forces, but they're in the Navy therefore they don't need to be in your poll or are they their own seperate military branch when it's obvious they're not (hence the name NAVY SEALS) sweatdrop

I'll see your "Navy Seals" and raise you the Army Rangers and of coarse can't forget the Army's best and who are better that the Navy Seals... Delta Force!

The government never actually admitted to having the Delta Force.
Hey...I just made my second post in this guild.....COOL!

yet, the entire US military claims it and there are tv programs, first hand experience books, and games for delta force, i say it exists.  

vamp_henry

vamp_henry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:32 pm
Larigey reporting for duty.....(salutes any officers, blah, blah, blah)

I vote Army. While I prefer Navy, Army is the oldest US Military branch, and they are generally the first troops in country. No offense to anyone who likes the Air Force, but the only good thing about Fly Boys are their bases, AP K-9 units, and pay. Every person I have ever met in the Air Force has been extremely rude and stuck up. I'm born and bred military, and to me, they don't show the true squared away sense of a soldier. But I am also in Oklahoma currently, so, that might be one of the problems.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:59 pm
hmm. you must be hanging with the wrong people.

and you forgot napalm.  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

Ace Booyah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:42 pm
*follows standard of saluting* I am goingt o have to say Air force. In the modern era militraies are suing high technolgy situated in space, thi sis significant as this is teh jurisdiction of the Air force although they need a change of title to Air and Space forces. I am unsure whetehr missle command is under the air force but if it is, that woudl also give the Air force primary control over nuclear weapons minus those on the boomers. Space will be the next battlefield and as technology continues to expand teh Air force will take an increasingly prominent role in warfare. *chuckles* well till the advent of a space navy. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:23 pm
Silvrtide

as in the air force people? that would be because they are from oklahoma, and oklahomans are not only generally stupid, but they are also rude.  

vamp_henry

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:40 pm
arng brat
Silvrtide

as in the air force people? that would be because they are from oklahoma, and oklahomans are not only generally stupid, but they are also rude.

ah. you see, if you go a bit further down south, you can run into some real people.

oh, and Ace, yes. I do believe that the AF is in charge of all ICBMs here in the states.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:20 am
arng brat
mistereddie
Soviet_20
SundaySinner77

1. You posted most of the military branches up in your poll, but where is Marines? Coast Guard??

2. The Navy SEALS are obviously one of the United States' best special operational forces, but they're in the Navy therefore they don't need to be in your poll or are they their own seperate military branch when it's obvious they're not (hence the name NAVY SEALS) sweatdrop

I'll see your "Navy Seals" and raise you the Army Rangers and of coarse can't forget the Army's best and who are better that the Navy Seals... Delta Force!

yet, the entire US military claims it and there are tv programs, first hand experience books, and games for delta force, i say it exists.

*follows saluting procedures* Yes.There is proof,but not very strong.The govement denies it,and till they confirm it,it'll beconsidered false.And i read a book where it confirmed it,but that doesn't mean it's real.  

Squireof the son

The-Spartan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:50 am
Well fancyshit and all but SF & Delta aren't really army ither they're part of SOCOM.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:14 pm
every branch has it's purpose idc what branch ur in u watch my back i'll watch urs. don't get me wrong my loyalty lies to the army i was born in boots, and dirt for blood i'm a ground pounder. i am the united states army's field artillery king of battle. i'm a high speed low drag artillery joe from the bottom of my feet to the tops of my soul. we drop the big bombs can u say shock and awe! king of battle HOOOOOAH!!!!!  

thewraithspartan

thewraithspartan

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:20 pm
The-Spartan
Well fancyshit and all but SF & Delta aren't really army ither they're part of SOCOM.

check the definition of socom. each branch has it's own SOCOM when multiple branches work together it is called USSOCOM so therefore yes sf and delta are part of SOCOM it's only the SOCOM for the army.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:59 pm
arng brat
mistereddie
Soviet_20
SundaySinner77

Actually in Warrior Soul(non-fiction)Delta force is a detachement force of the SEALs.  

Squireof the son

Shannon Konekeo

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:40 pm
Silvrtide
arng brat
Silvrtide

ah. you see, if you go a bit further down south, you can run into some real people.

oh, and Ace, yes. I do believe that the AF is in charge of all ICBMs here in the states.
You're a hard a** man, anybody would take that as an insult to both were they're from ant the USAF stationed there. I have to admit it though, a lot of the USAF personel stationed at Randolph Air Force Base, Texas aren't very nice or social... but I havn't mee the entire force stationed there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:47 pm
I am completely ARMY oh yah, but all the branches have their pros and cons ya know? But hey I don't want to be a civi wannabe in the air force like my cuzzo so I'm going to stick army like my father.  

RegalAnastasia

rambo71

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:41 pm
Fatima al-Faqadi
azn.pinoy.warrior
GO NAVY BEAT ARMY

OOORAH!!

Oorah my man oorah. My heart definitely lies with the Navy.

Either way though, each banch is the best at what it does. We have the world's best Air Force, the world's best Army, the world's best Navy, the world's best Marine Corps, and the world's best Coast Guard.

why yall saying oohrah oohrah is the marine corps modo see

User Image  
The American Military Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas