Submit

nightlight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:42 am
it was just a poorly related joke i made when i first woke up, sorry! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:47 pm
Eh, it's all spacey stuff, right!

>.>
...Right? xd No, that's okay. But really, coffee is good.  

d e s d e m o n o

nightlight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:41 am
i've drunk coffee for too many years. it's gotten to the point where it doesn't wake me up any more, all it does is ease the headache i get in the morning from my addiction to it. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:46 pm
Aww *hugs*

Try splashing cold water on your eyes a few times, or soak a rag with cold water and lay it on your eyes for a few minutes. Then glance at a bright light.

*shrug* Works for me.

o0 Mystic Mama 0o

Rainbow Nerd

d e s d e m o n o

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:31 pm
Or, go into your backyard, find a snake or large bug, and jump around like crazy for sixty seconds screeching at the top of your lungs.
That works too.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:15 am
*shakes head* .. and whatever happened to just waking up... *sigh* just like us humans to make everything complex lol  

Pinkpod

d e s d e m o n o

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:05 pm
Ah, but you see, if you try to just 'wake up', time stops for a few hours.
3nodding
Makes so much sense, neh?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:15 pm
+ Charlotte Anne +
Ah, but you see, if you try to just 'wake up', time stops for a few hours.
3nodding
Makes so much sense, neh?
Uhh... does time stop or simply your perception of it?  

Totle

Gallant Reveler

d e s d e m o n o

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:27 pm
Well, technically, since time doesn't exist, of course it doesn't stop, and it's actually your misguided perception of it that stops.
So, time stopping = enlightentment!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:08 pm
So if I were to become enlightened so that my perception is no longer misguided, then I could eliminate time all together? Sweet, no more waking up when it's cold out  

Totle

Gallant Reveler

d e s d e m o n o

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:59 pm
Yeah.
Unfortunately enlightenment would also mean we were all dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:14 am
nightlight
i've drunk coffee for too many years. it's gotten to the point where it doesn't wake me up any more, all it does is ease the headache i get in the morning from my addiction to it. crying
I know how you feel... add cigarettes to that and you're just like me xd

Okay, and I have a question like this: how do you feel about travelling in time? When I was a child, after watching many films and cartoons about time travelling, I worked out that I should be faster than time, and if I'll be faster I can start watching time "rewind" or something like this... I miss those times when I was a child... rofl  

Raticiel

nightlight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:23 am
time travel makes for interesting discussions, but the 'hangovers' afterwards usually aren't worth it... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:15 pm
Kant once said that humans were the only creatures on earth that had a sense of time. that we are thw only ones that structured our idea of time into a past, present, and future, and that all other animals just have a now. so perhapse time doesn't really happen, but we have a need to talk about what happened back when, or what might happen in a little while.

So, if thats the case, time can't stop because it never really existed.

Aki Yasu

SneakyPope

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:56 pm
Quote:
Okay, and I have a question like this: how do you feel about travelling in time? When I was a child, after watching many films and cartoons about time travelling, I worked out that I should be faster than time, and if I'll be faster I can start watching time "rewind" or something like this... I miss those times when I was a child...

I've always felt (Logically, not scientifically) that only jumping foward in time would be possible. I feel that i've heard of scientists who also believe this theory (einstein?) , though i cant say who. Anyone know who i might be thinking of?

I also have my own strange beliefs about what happens to matter at the speed of light.

_Pearl.  
Philosophy Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces