Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Fantasy Role Playing Guild~

Back to Guilds

Although we're running a bit slow right now, we'd love you to bring us back! 

Tags: Fantasy, Literate, Roleplay, Character Training, Contests 

Reply Role Playing
~ FRPG ~ Official Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:02 am
Rianna smiled. "Thanks" she said. "J-just don't call me 'My Lady' " Rianna told him. "And don't bow. Please don't bow." she said. "No formal treatment for me". She was troubled by her nightmare. What if it was real? What if she had actually had a vision again?
Once when she was little, she had a nightmare that involved her best friend getting speared by a human. The next day when she was with her friend outside, a group of humans saw them. They had speared her best friend and Rianna had narrowly escaped when one of them slashed her leg.

Kiki pulled on Rianna's tail. "Huh? Oh s-sorry" she said. "Thanks for the headsup". She put on a fake smile.
"Ok let's walk for a bit".  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:12 am
"Sorry," Kario blushes, "I just felt like being formal when I said that line. There's just a few times that I do that."

He extends his left arm to her, noticing the fake smile but saying nothing about it.  

Death Medal

Business Hunter

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:19 am
"It's okay" Rianna told Kario. She stared at his extended arm. Kiki watched with interest. After a while, Kiki grew impatient. "Just take it already!". "O-ok" she said looking down at the grey cat. Rianna took Kario's extended arm. "Ummm..." Rianna said. Kiki rolled her eyes and trotted ahead. "Are you two going to walk or just stand there?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:47 am
"Do I make you nervous, Rianna?" Kario asks, his ears twitching every so often, as they start to follow Kiki, "If I do, just tell me. I don't wish to make you nervous or uneasy."

His tail flips over his right arm (since Rianna is on his left arm) and he smiles a neko smile while he waits for her response.  

Death Medal

Business Hunter

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:05 am
"No, it's ok!" Rianna replied, blushing. She walked along with Kario. "So umm.. Why'd you come here?" she asked, her tail swishing behind her. Rianna watched Kario with glowing amber eyes. Kiki listened intentively while trotting ahead.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:27 pm
The golden-colored neko frowns, "To tell the truth, I have no idea. Maybe it was just a feeling that I should be here or maybe it was because I just ended up here. I have no idea. I just found myself in this town and was so exhausted that I curled up outside the hotel."

He shrugs, "I don't know, to tell the truth."  

Death Medal

Business Hunter

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:23 am
"Oh ok" Rianna replied watching him with amber eyes. She looked up at the dark sky and wondered how her parents were doing, if the nightmare was real. The sun was starting to rise and she felt tired. She closed her eyes while walking. Suddenly a flash of horror showed on her face. She had had a quick vision of the palace. Around the palace she had seen Nekos fighting Humans plus the horrible sight of blood-soaked earth. She stopped suddenly, the screams still echoing inside her mind. "We have to leave" Rianna said quietly. Kiki stopped and turned to study Rianna's face. Seeing that Rianna was terrified and her face was struck with horror, she walked up to her and sat staring up at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:41 am
The grey eyed Neko glances at her, "Do you have all your things, Rianna? If so, let's go. I wait for your word on this before acting on anything."  

Death Medal

Business Hunter

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:15 am
Rianna looks at the male Neko with glowing amber eyes. "Well actually I don't have anything." she told him. "Just my daggers, my staff and magic". Kiki jumped onto Rianna's shoulder and meowed (not about anything in particular).  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:47 am
He nods, "And you have them, so let's get going."

He steps forward before sighing, "Where are we going, again? I have no idea. How about you lead this time?"  

Death Medal

Business Hunter

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:58 am
Rianna nodded in reply. >"This way"<. she said. She walked hurriedly into the night, heading for the town gates. Kiki sat alert on Rianna's shoulder as they were swallowed by darkness. There were sounds of creatures all around them, though none showed themselves.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:14 pm
Kario follows Rianna, being right behind her. He glances every so often, making sure that the sounds of the creatures stay just sounds, that they don't show themselves as they hurry towards the gates.

...I'd like to know what's happening, but I'll just follow her since she has an idea what is going on....  

Death Medal

Business Hunter

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:30 am
Rianna walked through the gates. They had been walking for at least 10 minutes after leaving town. Suddenly a large shadow detatched itself from the other shadows. This shadow was moving straight for them and made horrible gurgling and growling noises. >"Quick up here!"< Rianna shouted to Kario, jumping onto a tree branch nearby. Kiki jumped off Rianna's shoulder and claimed her own branch. The moon shone through dark clouds and suddenly lit up the ground. The thing was very very big and was a cross between a wolf and a man. >"A Werewolf..."< Rianna exclaimed, amber eyes wide. The wolf looked up into the tree and it's eyes focussed on the female Neko. It bared it's fangs. Rianna froze, not daring to move. It started edging towards the tree. She jumped furthur up onto a higher branch. The werewolf was getting closer and was reaching a paw out to the tree. Rianna glanced down to see it staring up at her.

She summoned her magic and sent a fire ball at it. The werewolf yelped as it burnt fur and flesh. Rianna watched it and now it seemed very mad at her and now it started climbing the tree and reached to where Kiki was sitting on her branch. The werewolf reached out an infested paw. "No!" Rianna yelled and threw one of her daggers at the werewolf. The dagger pierced it's flesh and the Werewolf yelped again and fell out of the tree. It slowly got back up, staring at Rianna with evil eyes.

((Hehehe long post.... ninja I've been away for sooooo long! sweatdrop So much school work! xp ))

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:46 pm
Kario had jumped out of the way when she told him to move, though he hadn't gone into the tree. He had jumped to the side, standing by a tree. He also watched the werewolf trying to attack Rianna. ...not while I'm around...

He pulls out his sword and steps between the werewolf and Rianna.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you that you're not supposed to pick on females?" he asks, a blue flame spinning around the sword as he prepares to attack or defend, "Come after me if you want a challenge."  

Death Medal

Business Hunter

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Rukoru Sakura
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:48 pm
The werewolf turned to stare at Kario, evil eyes gleaming. Rianna pushed off the tree, somersaulted in the air and landed on the ground. "Die!" Rianna shouted and leaped at the werewolf. Sinking her dagger into it's neck, she pushed off the ground and landed next to Kario. The werewolf staggered, eyes not leaving Rianna's. Rianna summoned her ice magic and cast it at the werewolf. A large explosion sounded as a huge icicle rose from the ground, dealing ice damage to te wolf. The icicle faded and left the werewolf motionless on the ground. Rianna glanced at Kario. "Well that was interesting.." she said. A strange glow emitted from the werewolf. The wolf floated into the air and faded into a glowing blue plume of smoke that rose into the sky and dissapeared. Rianna stood staring at the place where the smoke had faded.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff