Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Random FMA RPing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:20 pm
"I'd rather kill myself." Kasumi yawned again and closed her eyes dozing off. Resting the lower part of her arms on her legs. "How do I know you can even change into a pillow?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:20 pm
Felix Blackwood
"well give me a kiss and maybe I will."Envy said with a big grin on his face."That small fry....."

Ashi shivered and looked up to Kasumi,

"Oh get a room would ya, Big sis? Jeez.. In public off all things too."

She stuck her tongue out.  

a s h i

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:28 pm
"aw...your stuck up sometimes."Dissapointed that she didnt kiss him.

((User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.This would scare the s**t outta me eek ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:31 pm
(???)

"No, your not my type. Since your just a walking palm tree." Randomly begins to hit Envy on the head, well trying to since he had a lot of hair in the way.  

elegantdemonofpoop

a s h i

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:33 pm
Ashi yawned throwing her arms behind her head, her legs crossed idian style as Ichimaru sensed it was safe enough as he crawled out of her shirt and onto her lap, curling up into a little ball as Ashi smiled down at him leaning her head back to stare out and above..

(Are we... Inside out Out?? Oo; I think out..)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:39 pm
"...stop calling me a damn palm tree ya Pain in the a** sad Excuse for a Fuhrer!!!"Envy now getting so annoyed that he wanted to break her neck."AHH...the hell with this!" Envy walks off trying to cool off by taking his flustration out on some People that were walking on the sidewalk.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:42 pm
"Well look in a freakin' mirrior or get a damn haircut!" Throws random rocks on the ground at Envy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:50 pm
As Envy walked passed Gluttony,he pauses for a moment.Looking at Him and His blank stare,Bops him in the head and walks off,"I'm off to get Lust...atleast she Isnt a killjoy Like someone I know."Indirecting the comment to Kasumi.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:55 pm
"Knowing you, you'll try to moleste her or something. Pervert." Kasumi laid down changing back into a wolf curling up keeping and eye on envy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:57 pm

Lust came sauntering down the sidewalk. She had a black jacket on; aside from her usual decor. She had been listening for a few moments when she finnally decided to speak. "Getting yourself into trouble, hmm?" Her words were directed at Envy. She felt like teasing him a bit.

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:03 pm
"Yep palm tree had been really annoying. Why can't we get rid of him?" Kasumi sat down and looked around and sighed chaning into a husky dog and decided to chase her tail around out of boredom.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:13 pm
A malicious grin crossed the woman's face. "Is that so?" Deeply colored eyes glanced at Envy then to Kasumi. "I myself haven't figured out a solution to the problem you lable Palm Tree." Lust nearly laughed. Only, she just smiled cruelly and in a mocking way.  

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:15 pm
Kasumi kept chasing her tail and barked a few times, "You know I wonder if envy tastes like a palm tree... he should taste like some sort of fruit. Fruit taste good. " Kasumi changed into a bird and flew up and sits on Lust's head.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:19 pm
Lust gently brushed Kasumi off of her head. "I am wondering where Envy placed Gluttony..." She was in the mood to find fault in the so called 'Palm Tree' at the moment. "He was told to watch the mental five-year-old."  

EdwardWongHauPepeluTi IV

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:23 pm
Kasumi flew besides Lust's head, "I think Palm Tree left to go find you. I think he got tired of watching him." Kasumi landed on the ground changing back to normal. Her eyes where closed and her hair covered most of her face. She brushed her long black hair behind her shoulders and opened her eyes looking around.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff