Submit

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:21 am
Red_knightm
VenomGundam
Ophiuchus
VenomGundam
i bet the'll repair destiny but shinn will have another suit waiting for him when it gets blow up. xp , five bucks says fukouda or w/e makes up a new side and makes them Super EVIL!!
NEO-LOGOS. Who had a secret base no one ever knew about, with 5 super-gundams piloted by super-pilots that they could have used to win the last war, but didn't for no reason.

>.< maybe or a split off of earth cause we all know how earth is evil and zaft are saints rolleyes

edit: i would like to see good old Krueze come back for the movie like maybe a perfect clone of him.
Hmmmm perfect clone, I would also like to see him again in the movie. Maybe some more history about him.
In CE, Anything's possible. Surviving in outer-space without a helmet, surviving getting impaled/ exloding...CE has the record for most survivors of horrific mobile suit damage.
People need to learn how to kill their opponents.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:42 am
Cagalli Yura Attha
Red_knightm
VenomGundam
Ophiuchus
VenomGundam
i bet the'll repair destiny but shinn will have another suit waiting for him when it gets blow up. xp , five bucks says fukouda or w/e makes up a new side and makes them Super EVIL!!
NEO-LOGOS. Who had a secret base no one ever knew about, with 5 super-gundams piloted by super-pilots that they could have used to win the last war, but didn't for no reason.

>.< maybe or a split off of earth cause we all know how earth is evil and zaft are saints rolleyes

edit: i would like to see good old Krueze come back for the movie like maybe a perfect clone of him.
Hmmmm perfect clone, I would also like to see him again in the movie. Maybe some more history about him.
In CE, Anything's possible. Surviving in outer-space without a helmet, surviving getting impaled/ exloding...CE has the record for most survivors of horrific mobile suit damage.

I can imagine them letting Mwu and Kira live since they were popular characters, Heine, Nicol and Toru weren't that important to the serie in my opinion. I would certainly like to see Krueze back.  

SoundBlast

Witty Elocutionist

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tax Evader 100

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:05 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
Red_knightm
VenomGundam
Ophiuchus
VenomGundam

Yeah I agree with soundwave, buit maybe we should make then take a class to teach them how to kill their opponent? But seriously more of Krueze  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:01 pm
Red_knightm
Cagalli Yura Attha
Red_knightm
VenomGundam
Ophiuchus
VenomGundam

Yeah I agree with soundwave, buit maybe we should make then take a class to teach them how to kill their opponent? But seriously more of Krueze

wait surviving without a helmet didn
t in the gundam seed specials the removed the muu's helmet
but instead of another dragoon suit they should come up with somthing more original!!! sweatdrop  

VenomGundam

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:08 pm
VenomGundam
Red_knightm
Cagalli Yura Attha
Red_knightm
VenomGundam

but instead of another dragoon suit they should come up with somthing more original!!! sweatdrop
Although the movies are official, you can't simply say that because something was not seen, it no longer happened. A large chunk of story must be cut down to turn a 50-episode series into 3 movies.
Thus, we can still say that Mwu made the impossible possible and survived an ANTI FORTRESS gun in an outdated mobile suit, then survived in the vacuum of space with no oxygen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:25 pm
Ophiuchus
VenomGundam
Red_knightm
Cagalli Yura Attha
Red_knightm
VenomGundam

Although the movies are official, you can't simply say that because something was not seen, it no longer happened. A large chunk of story must be cut down to turn a 50-episode series into 3 movies.
Thus, we can still say that Mwu made the impossible possible and survived an ANTI FORTRESS gun in an outdated mobile suit, then survived in the vacuum of space with no oxygen.
What a man.  

Red_knightm

VenomGundam

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:34 am
Well i hope HOPE that fukuda wont screw with the seed series but i know thats impossible xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:23 am
y'never know. Stargazer was the first seed project he didn't work on. Look how that turned out.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:25 pm
Ophiuchus
y'never know. Stargazer was the first seed project he didn't work on. Look how that turned out.

I don't think Stargazer is that bad...
I mean it was short, even when it was compiled into one...
But it's ******** better than Destiny....

And about people dieing and stuff:

In the manga, I don't remember which one, but Migel supposedly survived and fought in the second battle of yakin (spelling?) with Heine, but alas dies.

Please don't kill of Shiho.... That is my only wish...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:29 pm
I loved Stargazer THE MAIN CHARACTER DIED or atleast i think he did. sweatdrop

oh and somthin totally unrelated im doing a Gundam Rpg In RPG maker Xp
if u wanna ask me about it pm me  

VenomGundam

Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items