Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

RAWRpham

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:20 pm
how about a fanfic contest where whoever has the best fanfic wins a certain prize?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:22 pm
How about an altar for each Host Club member? With information about them, pics or anything else... Just to have a place to adore them XDDD

[Momoko..Hyogen]

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:59 pm
[Momoko..Hyogen]
How about an altar for each Host Club member? With information about them, pics or anything else... Just to have a place to adore them XDDD

Cool! Character shrines! whee Then we can have one for Hunny-sempai's bunny plush too! heart

How about a OHSHC look-alike thread? confused

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:46 pm
I was already thinking of making a subforum for that. (Check Forum Guide for more info)

It's a Mini-Club Subforum. Each thread is a character/couple shrine.

Itazu

[ - P a n d a - ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:04 pm
ninja heart
We should have a subform/thread for Nekozawa's club; Black Magic.
=D I wanna be Vice President!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:11 am
I think we need a pinned thread to keep track of guild news/updates. Like, an official thread where the guild owners and mods announce everything new added to the guild =)

Btw, does it cost money to create sub-forums?

Shikumo Hoshizuki

Tianxin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:21 pm
Jacey and Keiiii's Collab Auction...
I agree with Daughter Orenji-chan's idea. Though, why take on the role of Ouran High? Why can't we become Gaia's Host Club? Mou, it'll be more fun and creative. Why act like Kaoru, Hikaru, Kyouya, Tamaki, Mori, and Hun-chan when we could have our own Host Club and act our own ways? -Pose- For the sake of Gaia, ne! >_> Just a suggestion being an otaku of Ouran High School Host Club and all. ninja
June 10th to July 9th...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:28 pm
Hey hey hey! I suddenly have this idea! How about starting a topic where someone teaches us one Japanese sentence/word/etc each day? =D  

Shikumo Hoshizuki

Fame Is Now Injectable

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:46 am
Alright, this may sound excessive, but I like the idea...

I dunno if you all have seen them, but there's a gravitaion Avi Cosplay group here on Gaia (I'm friend with most of 'em. XP) And their Ryuichi bought them a town and renamed it. I think it'd be fun to get together the gold and buy a Host Club town of sorts...We could have our own houses and all that. It migt be fun, no?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:26 am
How about an avitar contest where we have to make our avis look like Host Club characters.  

iLemon Drops

The Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces