Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Japan - Yotsubodai High School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jet Valentine

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:59 pm
Having still been in a bit of shock, Ryuichi slowly turned his head, bowing it slightly in respect to Yui. His sister's words rang in his mind, as he pulled out his cellphone. "Mrs. Kajiwara..." he said, softly, flicking through his pictures to the one that Tatsuko had just sent, "my sister wanted me to show you this." He held it out for the older woman to take, so she could see.

While it might have been a distance shot, it was still rather detailed. The flowers and the pale patio shrine were a shocking contrast to the dull browns of the other buildings around it. It was beautiful.

"My little sister... she's in Eisei in Kutou..." He shook his head, still being a bit unable to believe that his sister really was in a book. He kept waiting for her to pop out of a closet or something and tell him it was all a joke. Sighing, Ryuichi closed the book, and held it close to him. If she was in the book, he was going to protect it. He glanced over at Miaka, before speaking again. "I was trying to find Mr. Yuuki earlier..."

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:01 am
Yui took the phone and looked at the picture. She blinked, "Wow, that is a really beautiful shrine. It's awfully small though, the picture I mean. Who's the statue of?" She could hardly believe there was another Priestess of Seiryuu. "I hope peace has come to Kutou in the last few years, because my experiance there wasn't a very happy one. But really, that was mostly my own fault." She looked at the statue again and smiled a bit, "Hey, that's me isn't it? That's a shrine to me?" She turned the phone to show Miaka and Taka.  

VampireVictoria

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:06 pm
Miaka looked at the phone, "Hey, I didn't get a shrine! But that's cool Yui! They have you all posed dramatically, and I always forget you cut your hair short that year! Oh Yui, your so cool!" Miaka laughed and motioned for Taka to take a look. "So that was sent by the new Priestess of Seiryuu, your sister. We'll find a way to help!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:04 pm
Watching as his cellphone was passed around, Ryuichi nodded. "She told me to make sure you saw it, so I suppose it is of you." Of course, he knew it was. It had been mentioned in the book that it was. "My little sister... she's one of your students. Her name is Tatsuko Yamazaki," he said, looking over at Yui.

With Miaka mentioning there wasn't a shrine dedicated to her, he simply shrugged. He didn't know if there was or not. Ryuichi didn't much pay attention to the other stories. Finding out about his sister was the most important to him, as cruel as that sounded. The boy was still holding the book close to him, still guarding it. "I know she has Mr. Yuuki as a teacher as well. I think that's how she ended up finding the book."

Jet Valentine

RikuHeartless

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:31 am
Taka frowned a bit, "Keisuke was teaching about the book in class? That's just asking for a bunch of kids to stumble over it." He sighed and shook his head. He looked over to Ryuichi, "Miaka is just joking around anyway. She has a bad habit of saying inappriated things to try and bring peoples spirits up. It's never worked real well." He dodged a smack to the head. He turned to Miaka, "I'll call Keisuke, maybe he and Mayo can meet us at our house. You can cook some dinner up and we can try to figure out how to help the girls."  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:37 am
Miaka nodded, "I think that's a pretty good idea." He looked to Ryuichi, "Do you want to call your parents and make an excuse for right now, at least until we have more information and can up with something better?" She looked over to Yui, "I'm sure Tetsuya will want in on this too. Plus we should probably read up on the other Priestesses to make sure they are ok and with at least one of their warriors. If not, we might be able to help them find one."  

RyldsGirl

VampireVictoria

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:51 am
Yui nodded and got her cell phone out, calling Tetsuya. He didn't pick up his phone, so she left a message for him to meet her at Miaka and Taka's, and it was important. Then she turned to look at Ryuichi, "Can I see the book for a minute. I promise nothing will happen... We need to make sure all the girls are ok, even though for you, your sister is the most important."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:27 am
"Father wouldn't care either way... the other girls' parents might though," he said, looking down. It all made sense now, why Tatsuko would want to get away. Sighing, Ryuichi took his cell phone back, as he began to scan through the numbers on it. He had the phone numbers for each of Tatsuko's friends' parents. Glancing up, he nodded at Yui, slowly handing her the book. He was trying to figure out something he could say to them. The idea of a study group was the most prominent in his mind, but he wasn't sure how he was going to explain it. "I... I'm not sure what I should say. I've never had to make an excuse for something this large before."  

Jet Valentine

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:26 am
"Hmm," Miaka took a moment to think, "What about a sleep over? You can have it at your house, that way the boy could be hanging out with you. Since you're father doesn't seem to notice, you don't have to say anything to him. Leave your cell number as a contact number, then if the parents call, they can just talk to you. Say they have a big project do for history and they have to research Anciant China. We'll figure something out tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:37 am
"Yeah," Yui nodded, "Miaka you had a good idea for once. If you want I can call them and tell this it's for my class. They might be less likely to worry then." She opened the book and started reading the entries for all the Priestesses. "Well, the Priestess of Suzaku is on Mount Reikaku with Tasuki, Tamahome, Chiriko, Nuriko and the Prince. Prince? I don't ever remember there being a prince before. Oh well..." she flipped some pages, "The Priestess of Seiryuu is with Suboshi, Amiboshi, Miboshi, Soi, Tomo and their Prince. The Priestess of Byakko is with Toroki and the Priestess of Genbu is with Hikitsu meeting with the Emperor of Hokkan. The Priestess of Pangu is with, I think her brother from the wording, and another person that hasn't been reveal too much yet. I think they just met."  

VampireVictoria

Jet Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:12 pm
"Toshiro isn't Shinsei's brother," Ryuichi said, as he flicked to the phone number for Noriko's house, "He's my friend... I don't know what caused him to get taken into the book." Pushing the button, when Noriko's mother answered, he told them that the girls were working on a project for Mrs. Kajiwara's class, and were going to be staying over at Tatsuko and his house. After he left his cell phone number, he clicked off the line. "One down, four to go."

It took him a few moments, but he contacted all of the parents. The only one that gave him a slight bit of hassle was Shinsei's mother, but her great grandmother oddly stopped her from pressing to far into the project. Turning his attention back to Yui, Ryuichi sighed slightly. "Well... that's taken care of. Now what?" He was all very new to all of this. It was a bit overwhelming.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:53 am
Taka thought for a moment, "I think Miaka was right. We should go somewhere other then the school, in case someone over hears. We need to read the whole book and see if we can find out whats going on so you can tell your sister. At this point, it looks as though they aren't going to come out on their own, so we should help them get finished as fast as possible."  

RikuHeartless

RyldsGirl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:00 am
Miaka picked up the phone in Taka's office and dialed Keisuke's house. She waited for a few rings, then the answering machine picked up. "Why does he always have to put a cheesy message on his machine?" BEEP! "Hey big brother, why don't you get a normal message huh? Anyway, I need to talk to you and Mayo about something REALLY IMPORTANT! Got that! Call Yui or Taka's cell phone when you get this message, I left mine at home. IMPORTANT!" Then she hung up the phone. "I'm sure he'll call soon."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:11 am
"Ok, your friend is with her. This is out of my element since I don't know why there is a new country around Mount Tokyoku." She said while Miaka was talking loudly on the phone. "We should do some studing on Pangu, and see if that give us anything useful."

((Can we read about what's going on in other areas? Or just what's happening to the Priestesses?))  

VampireVictoria

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:11 pm
((Yes, you can read what is going on in the other areas. ^.^ It is just impossible to get ahold of anyone other than the Priestesses and Toshiro.))  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff