Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Rainforest of Faydark Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:23 am
Ashado smiled at her, and noted her hint of suspisciousness. "I'm no thief, if thats what you're thinking. I've been following that man since the two murders in Terra. I mean no harm to you," He turned his gaze to the dragons. "or your animals." He stood up from his kneeling position and bowed to her. "Ashado Hiroshi, miss. Its a pleasure."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:52 am
* Spiritua exited her home and gave a quick glance to the other building on fire, she turned her glance to the other stranger.

* With a nod, she introduced herself this way, "You may call me Spiritua... I'm the owner of this ranch." Spiritua turned to a water phoenix and then turned her face towards the fire on the roof. The phoenix flew up in response and dosed the flames with its wings.  

Wolf Rider
Crew

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:46 am
He drew the cowl of his hooded cloak down over his face, and, by doing so, he took his form of a Black stallion. He shook his long neck, and pawed at the ground, fluttering his Dragon wings.((he's a dragon, but his human form can turn into a horse...and the horse sometimes has dragon characteristics too...^^)) He whinnied loudly and his black falcon flew to his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:50 pm
* Spiritua smiled and then turned to Dalvan with a smirk.

"Ah, I knew you were the one who slaughtered those men, in a way I thank you but in another way, I do not." Spiritua spoke to him.  

Wolf Rider
Crew

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:00 pm
((hey, Dalvan-dude may not be back for a while. Oh! and I sent the request thing so, ya.)) Ashado pawed at the ground and eyed Dalvan carefully. "Ya, he's about to attack me..." He thought to himself. He turned back into a Dragon.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:17 pm
From far off Kairu started to fly at the rainforest. He was high in the air but moving fast. Once he was close to the edge of the forest he flaped his wings hard and came to a gentle, but sudden, stop. He turned his head and looked back for Ryu.  

seck_r

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:28 pm
((*ahem* uhh, since no one has posted here in ages, do you think maybe we could... clean it out? Or at least, move everyone. Ashado isn't s'posed to be here, he's in the Stormy Mountains... sweatdrop ))

Ryu had her hands behind her back, and she gently touched down on her bare feet, next to Kairu. She smiled, and looked at him with her dark eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:31 pm
It looks beautiful... What do you think?

((Then why didn't they post that here? eek I cant touch it with Judiaths permission. If he gives me permission i will clean it out or move it.  

seck_r

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:35 pm
((heh, okay. Is he still not trusting anyone? Since Karmeth's thingy... problem or whatever?))

Ryu nodded, and inhaled deeply, closing her eyes. She let her breath out slowly, and looked back at him, into his eyes.
It's wonderful...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:37 pm
Shinjis_Girl
((heh, okay. Is he still not trusting anyone? Since Karmeth's thingy... problem or whatever?))

Ryu nodded, and inhaled deeply, closing her eyes. She let her breath out slowly, and looked back at him, into his eyes.
It's wonderful...

So are you... He looked from her eyes to the forest and started to walk in ((note it is nigh))

((Umm. He forgave me for it. I guess he trusts me enough to give me back my mod powers. But i dont feel comfortable deleting everything that is here without his permission. I am in a milatary guild where i had mod powers... and i got use to a line of command i guess.))  

seck_r

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:52 pm
((Omg. Was that you? I thought it was Karmeth. I'm sorry,))

Ryu smiled, and followed him quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:57 pm
Shinjis_Girl
((Omg. Was that you? I thought it was Karmeth. I'm sorry,))

Ryu smiled, and followed him quietly.

((it was Karmeth... And me. Tho i didn't really do anything. just sit at my computer -nods-... still. my name got draged through the mud. and i well deserved it.))

Best not talk in here. I dont want to wake anything up... Also. Is there anywhere in paticular you would like to go? He turned around to look at her. What use to continue if he would have to turn around.  

seck_r

Shimai_Tepes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:02 pm
She hummed a lullaby softly, enjoying the scenery. She held onto Kairu's hand, with her soft, downy one. It felt like silk. She was sure-footed on the Earth, and her graceful stride kept up with his easily. She gently moved his arm to rest around her shoulders, snuggling up next to him happily.
((yes, she's still almost completely nude... ^^))
The warmth of her body vibrated through Kairu, comforting him.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:04 pm
((lol this was supposed to go directly after my previous post. sweatdrop ))  

Shimai_Tepes

seck_r

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:07 pm
((Lol.. Ok. also. if you want to know more. ask me in the PM.))

He held onto her tight and just continued forward, not really careing where they were going. He figured they would come to a suteable place that they could rest in soon enough.  
Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff