Rainforest of Faydark Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Juriath
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:06 pm
Also in this realm is the Rainforst. This mystical place is clouded by all trees which cover up the sky's light. When its day the sun shines in through the leaves making it a wonderful sight to see. You don't want to be here in dark because most of the rainforest has night animals in it. Also, it gets very dark here. In this forest it rain's 70% of the day to keep the plant and animal life sustained. Come explore around, maybe you might come across some ruined temples.

Wolf Rider: Also, deep within the forest is a ranch inwhich my character Spiritua runs. Spiritua has no name for it yet, but she raises beasts of all kind and nurses weak ones back to health. Her beasts will more than likely greet you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:53 pm
Vol'jin staggerd about the forest in a daze. When he entered the forest we was perfectly healthy, but the farther he ventured, the sicker he felt. He began to dovelope a cold sweat on his forehead. Vol'jin began to realize that the area around him was familiar. He could feel a sense of direction. Then suddenly, he began to hear faint wispers. Vol'jins eye darted around as he searched the forest for who was speaking. "Whos there?! Show yourself!" he shouted, reaching for his axe. Then he felt a force push him down to onw knee and would not let him stand. Vol'jin looked at his forearms, which were now over run with shooting pains, with a wide eye. The veins in his arm were sticking out and turning purple and black. The wispers grew louder and surrounded him, chanting some forgotten language. "Aaaaaaaaah!" He screamed as his eye went dead and he slumped over, passing out.  

Nathrezim Coldbringer

Wolf Rider
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:30 am
* A bark could be heard not too far off, a strangely formed dog of pure whiteness popped out of the brush, breaking whatever sound that could've come. He stopped before Vol'jin and sniffed, then whimpered, licking his face. Whether Vol'jin awoke or not, the dog grabbed some part of his cloth and began dragging him towards an random place unknown by commoners.

((He's forcefully dragging you to or near the ranch, I leave that up to you, but my character's not there right now))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:36 pm
(( that sounds fantastic! whee ))

While Vol'jin was being dragged off by the dog, he was having disturbing dreams and visions. There was a battle field full of dead warriors. Skeletons wearing armor were wandering about, feasting on the flesh of the dead. Then appeared, on the top of a bloodstained hill, a skeletal being with a blue aura. Everything about it was cold and harsh. As the few remaining living went to attack the being, they were blasted back and impaled on what seemed to be ice. These images were making Vol'jin twitch and moan in his sleep.  

Nathrezim Coldbringer

Wolf Rider
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:46 pm
* the dog made it to the ranch, finding two dragons at the gateway, blowing a smoke cloud at bothof them. The dog whimpered, letting go of Vol'jin, but then nudginghim gently. One dragon bent down to sniff the stranger, then nibbled at him gently before the dog swatted the dragons head away. The dog barked threateningly as if to say, "He's not food, if you hurt him I'll hurt you." The dragon blew a slight flame like bolt at the dog, knocking him over as the dragon grumbled away from the gate. The second dragon released a large magnificant roar to greet the newcomer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:12 pm
Vol'jin first gained back the ability to hear. The sounds of something being dragged and barks and growls made him become more and more awake. The finaly opened his eyes, to see an intresting sight. Two dragons and a very white wolf. He figured he was still dreaming or something because he was no longer in the spot where he passed out and there were dragons! There was no way that it couldn't be a dream. Then he heard an earshattering roar which made him sit up with eyes wide. "This is no dream..."  

Nathrezim Coldbringer

Wolf Rider
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:06 am
* The dog whimpered again, he jumped onto the man and licked his face cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:27 pm
"Ehh... Well hello there. You seem friendly enough!" he said, laughing nervously and petting the dog on the head. Vol'jin set the dog took the dog off of him and stood up, trying to not make eye contact with either of the dragons. Vol'jin looked forward at a gate with a house not too far from it. He began to walk forward towards the gate before stumbling a little due to a rip in his pants at the bottom where the feet come out. There were two main rips which would only be made from pulling on the fabric. Vol'jin added up the clues and knelt down in front of the dog and smiled. "Did you bring me here?"  

Nathrezim Coldbringer

Wolf Rider
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:32 pm
* The dog barked and wagged its tail. He went into the gate, pushing it easily and then turning to bark at the man again. The dog wanted him to follow, but one dragon stepped forward, an older one with the human tongue.

"The owner of this land is out but should becoming soon, why are you here?" It asked without hesitation. The dog barked the answer but the dragon wanted to hear Vol'jin's response.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:09 pm
Vol'jin was a little suprised to see that the dragon was fluent in Human. "I have been wandering this forest for day without shelter and I was looking for a place to stay. Also, i've run out of food and water so I desperatly need to restock on my supplies." He looked at the dog and then looked back at the dragon. "The dog brought me here, I think to help me."  

Nathrezim Coldbringer

Wolf Rider
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:21 am
* The dog whimpered to the old dragon and the dragon grumbled some. However, the dog directed its attention far in the distance, it wasn't long before the dragon had too.

* a gallop could be heard, the pounding of hoofs on the soft gravel below soon presenting a woman on a white horse with a fox like squirrel on her shoulders. The old dragon huffed and pointed towards Vol'jin.

"Spiritua, this man is in our need, what do you say?" The dragon informed. Spiritua hopped off her horse and grabbed the reins.

"I say you can come right in, my name's Spiritua Gompida, and yourself?" She asked cheerfully. The dog barked happily and supported its front paws in Spiritua's hands.

"Good to see you too Paix." She laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:13 pm
Vol'jin sighed with relief and smiled at the woman. "I am Vol'jin Zalazane ma'am. I cant thank you enough for this." he said in a polite tone. His stomach grumbled but Vol'jin didn't want anyone to know how hungry he was. It was never Vol'jin's style to ask for help like that but after having that hallucination in the forest and passing out, he was afraid that his body was shutting down.  

Nathrezim Coldbringer

Wolf Rider
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:10 pm
* Spiritua smiled, glad to be home after the long look in the markets for supplies, she opened the gates wide to greet to the world as the many of the world beasts within the ranch seemed to want to greet her.

"It's no problem, now I suggest you brace yourself for impact. They don't call these animals wild for no reason you know." She laughed as many younger and more active creatures came running up to Spiritua and Vol'jin, those that went up to Vol'jin observed him skeptically, some growling under their own nervousness to a newcomer.

"Hey you guys, let us through. We can't live on if we just stay in one spot." Spiritua urged to get them away. The creatures soon cleared a path to the house which Spiritua opened the door to Vol'jin politely.

"Come on in." She said, revealing a fairly furnished home. Miyaru, the fox-squirrel hopped right off Spiritua's shoulders and headed towards its basket to rest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:29 pm
Vol'jin had observed a lot of the area beyond the gate and though Wow... " If you dont mind me asking, where do all of those animals come from? Do you take them in like you are to me?" he asked while entering the house with a smile. "They seem to like you very much. You take care of them dont you?"  

Nathrezim Coldbringer

Wolf Rider
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:11 pm
"I nurture the wounded and abandoned and give them a chance to either live here and train under my custody or run free again. I don't plan to do that to you though, I can't train beings." She laughed.

"Now, I must ask, are you hungry?" Spiritua asked. She alone was hungry from the long trip back, and though tired, wasn't about to rest. After aiding Vol'jin for a bit, she had to train the weaker beasts and make sure the injured were alright.  
Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff