Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tempest of the Dragon's
Castle of Storm's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Juriath
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:53 pm
He laughed.

"Alright then."

He then looked at Kairu's back to where his wings use to be.

"Do you miss having your wings? It must of hurt alot..."

He then went quite. He didn't want to bring up those memories anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:59 pm
"I do miss flying. But i can still jump high. and i still have my exelent hearing." He thought back. "It didn't hurt that much... could of been worst if they tried to rip them out."  

seck_r

Juriath
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:48 pm
"Yea I guess. It don't look like they are going to grow back. I was hoping they would. I don't know if my healing ablitilies will help."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:33 am
"Wouldn't hurt to try" he said with a smile and a wish 3nodding  

seck_r

ScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:11 am
((Sidepoint: uriah appears human but those astute will notice she isn't quite what she seems but her race will elude them))

Uriah huddled in the large fur lined coat of hers as she stared at the distant castle. She squinted eyes the color of the sky at the establishment then looked at her steed, "What do you think?"

Anything to get out of this cold. Mobius commented in her mind.

Uriah agreed and shivered as a strong, cold wind, buffeted her. She swung up onto Mobius and they started down the. They finally arrived at the monstrous front door, "HO! IS ANYONE IN?" She called in an unnaturally loud voice.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:40 am
He sensed the arrival of the ones whom he had awaited...laughing as the portal swung upon again...right beside them...as he walked through it happily, holding a soul within his palm."Evening gents...I have a proposition for you...if you would accept such aid from such as me...."As he spoke the soung seemed to come from everwhere and nowhere at the same time.  

Izual^Nazareth

Juriath
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:14 pm
(( Stop Rping all at one time. xp ))

"I can try, follow me upstairs to my room."

He pointed toward the stairway leading upstairs. He started to walk towards it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:47 am
He looks to Juriath then heard the yell from the front door. "I guess you'll take care of buisness... I'll go check out who that is." With his hand on the handle of his sword he walks to the front door, just across the room. He opens it and looks the stranger in the eye. "Yes?" He says in a cerious voice. Its obvisous that the stranger is cold by the feel about them.  

seck_r

Izual^Nazareth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:44 am
(Well I'll wait till I'm noticed before I make any other posts xp )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:30 pm
((You can go upstairs with Juriath to do buisness.))  

seck_r

DarkScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:02 am
((B-But...Uriah is still outside...and it's cold! xp ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:29 am
DarkScarlettVixen
((B-But...Uriah is still outside...and it's cold! xp ))
((I opened the door for her to come in already. razz like a cupple of posts up. ))  

seck_r

Juriath
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:44 pm
(( Enough of these. Just RP. ))

He wented all the way upstairs to his room. He left the door open for Kairu. He opened the balcony doors. He went out. he used his powers to make it warmer outside. He did sense a storm coming through.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:40 pm
Leaving the door open for the stranger he says "wait here" as he turns around and walks towards the stairs. His cloke makes it seem like he is gliding along the floor with no bob at all. He walks up behind Juriath and waits for him to speak.  

seck_r

Juriath
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:18 pm
He glanced over his shoulder.

"Are you sure that you want me to try and heal your wings? It could happen with enough concenration, but I'm not sure if my powers are enough."

Tempest of the Dragon's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff