Do you think he can come back?
  yes
  no
  ill get back to you after i read this
  first ill vote then ill pm you about it
View Results

FoxyDragon17

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:14 pm
I think his pheonix sacrifices itself to Dumbledore and he comes back to life! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:22 pm
guy_lover_450
OMG i have a theorie since reading the 6th book:
Dumbledore died right??
And Voldemort can only keep coming back because of horcruxes right??
and you create horcruxes by killing someone and preforming a special spell right??
well what if when in book 1 when harry was reading the back of the Famous Witches and Wizards card on the hogwarts express and it said that dumbledore conquered a guy maybe dumbledore created a horcrux and can come back??
is it possible??

I think Dumbledore had to die. He saw that he would be more helpful to Harry dead like Obiwan (I know that's spelt wrong but I'm not a major sw freak so can't spell it) did with Luke. They still have the picture in his office, and Snape is a double agent. I think Snape is good. (Don't hurt me for that.) Dumbledore told Snape to kill him somehow because he knew that if he didn't Voldemort would kill him and Harry wouldn't have a chance because there would be no spy. Plus, he wouldn't have completly died because like Voldemort a part of his soul would still be alive if he used a horcrux and he would have just been ripped from his body.  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Asiian_Dork

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:13 am
~Silver()Wing~
his pet is a pheonix! and a pheonix rises again after it dies!!! So yes! he will come back!!!
ya but a pheonix has special powers. plus in the 6 book, the pheonix left hogwarts and never came back  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:18 pm
no he can't ... Jo said it Herself ... ['herself' is capitalized because to me she is divine]  

hyp3r_cr4zy

Snowlight Silent Night

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:24 pm
J.k said hes dead but who knows she can be lying just to pull are leg. But, i still think dumderbore wanted to die the give harry the chance to do it himself. plus dumderbore like 150 or something so hes getting old.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:19 am
idk if he can come back?  

Amber742

Trigger Happy Xigbar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:54 am
A wonderful thought to be sure but I don't think he can. I told some of my friends "If the avada kadavra didn't kill him the fall off the Astronomy tower would have." crying His Picture is in the Headmaster's room, you can still talk to him even though it won't be the same. and what happened to Fawkes. Curious, since Harry is still showing great loyalty to Dumbledore, will Fawkes come to assist Harry again?
User Image

User Image

P.S. There's only one Dumbledore and that's Richard Harris.User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:08 pm
dumbledore said:"there is no spell that can reawaken the dead"... but harry might find a spell that can... biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  

flame13452

flame13452

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:38 pm
there is no spell that can reawaken the dead, but dumbledore is the greatest wizard of all time...so he may rise again  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:11 am
well I won´t say anything in case some people here haven´t read the last book. bu I know what happens. but before I read the book I would hve said no. he can´t come back.  

ibrahimovic

The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces