Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play
= Yuromeshi High = The Strange High School = [GuildRP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:31 pm
Toxicating Poison
Nesiko
Toxicating Poison
seagull123
((Ok I don't get it why is it an invalid post?))

[[ Dude I didn't accept the profile yet. Shes in two schools with the same person which isn't possible. I am quitting my old one and coming in here. The only reason why im still even in the old one is because we have to finish it up before we leave. So unless she makes Nesiko quit that school, she'll have to make a new char bio to put in here. She can just change the desc and the picture. >>; its not that hard. ]]
[[I fixed it..If I remeber correctly you made almost invalid post in my school <_<; ]]

[[ exactlly >> thats why im leaving it to go to this one ^^ ]]
[[=___= So you ******** up my school to plinge a castle in my thread so yours can look better? *sighs* Well I fixed my bio. ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:33 pm
( *looks confused*...I see...?)  

RooYooWolf
Crew

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:37 pm
Nesiko
Toxicating Poison
Nesiko
Toxicating Poison
seagull123

[[ Dude I didn't accept the profile yet. Shes in two schools with the same person which isn't possible. I am quitting my old one and coming in here. The only reason why im still even in the old one is because we have to finish it up before we leave. So unless she makes Nesiko quit that school, she'll have to make a new char bio to put in here. She can just change the desc and the picture. >>; its not that hard. ]]
[[I fixed it..If I remeber correctly you made almost invalid post in my school <_<; ]]

[[=___= So you ******** up my school to plinge a castle in my thread so yours can look better? *sighs* Well I fixed my bio. ]]

[[uhh no ^^ I put the castle in your school and you complained so im taking it out as quickly as possible so your school can go back to normal. now, I have my own school to ******** up and I wont hear your mouth about it >> your choice to go here or not, so teh?]]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:38 pm
RooYooWolf
( *looks confused*...I see...?)

[[ *walks you into a safe area with pillows and smoothies to distract your attention* ... just dont worry about it >> ok ]]  

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:42 pm
Toxicating Poison
Nesiko
Toxicating Poison
Nesiko
Toxicating Poison
seagull123

[[uhh no ^^ I put the castle in your school and you complained so im taking it out as quickly as possible so your school can go back to normal. now, I have my own school to ******** up and I wont hear your mouth about it >> your choice to go here or not, so teh?]]
[[I only complained because that's what being in unveristy section is for v__v; And I did fix my profile, so there.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:52 pm
((Yeah you drop the F-bomb doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo.))•♦+•♀±☺  

Ponder Bear
Crew

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:53 pm
[[ *sweatdrops.* sweatdrop Oh great here I go falling for her sympathy act... damn why does she have to be so cute when shes sad... >>; *sighs* Tis ok chief... >> you can post as you like now... dont worry about it kay.. I just dont wanna mess up your nice RP that you worked really hard for... since I have my own ideas I'll use them here. That way your thread can stay go back to normal... now... now more of that anger and stuff ^^; go be happy and post now k ^^ ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:59 pm
((I'm going to retry that.)) He walked out and sighed as there wasn't enough time to get to the shooting range so he decided to go back to his dorm but when he turned he saw a girl right in front of him and he fell to the ground half because of shock and the other helf of just having plain old bad luck.  

Ponder Bear
Crew

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:43 pm
Toxicating Poison
[[ *sweatdrops.* sweatdrop Oh great here I go falling for her sympathy act... damn why does she have to be so cute when shes sad... >>; *sighs* Tis ok chief... >> you can post as you like now... dont worry about it kay.. I just dont wanna mess up your nice RP that you worked really hard for... since I have my own ideas I'll use them here. That way your thread can stay go back to normal... now... now more of that anger and stuff ^^; go be happy and post now k ^^ ]]
[[*Sweat drops as well* Er. oki o-o; ]] Christa kept staring at the wall oppiste of her, she blinked when a guy fell near her. Almost caught by surpise. She let out a coy smile, "Well hello there." She tilted her head to the side.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:46 pm
He looked up at her and said "Oh hello." He got up and said "Sorry about that whole thing."  

Ponder Bear
Crew

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:48 pm
((Got go go but I will be back and I hope to Rp with you.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:59 pm
Leon had given up figuring the boy looked stable enough to stand on his own two feet, how hard was it to walk, or at least to his room. With a long drawn out sigh he looked around the campus once or twice making sure everything was in order before he unlocked the door to his classroom door as he watched the door fly open he looked around the classroom. It was dark, and almost impossible to see, lucky for him he could see in the dark. Walking over he turned on the lights as he looked around the room once more now taking in ever detail of the desks and what not." Hmm...how many students do I have?" He asked as he walked over sitting down at his desk and looked through the names counting them quickly," Ah, I see..okay." He counted the desk to make sure he had enough before looking over at the books as well and counting.

" Amazing, this school has everything." He said amazed for once, he had all the books he needed and more, as well as desks. He had been here since the school first opened and slowly more and more things had been added and finally things were coming together," It took forever." He chuckled lightly, it really didn't but it felt like it to him. Looking around once more he yawned lightly standing up and going to the books puting one on ever table before he put his keys in his pocket and the paper and walked out once more to find something to do before classes started, which was...hell he didn't even know.

Fuji looked around dazzled by many things, and most of all the people. He paused realizing he needed to get his classes," Crap!" He said as he started to walked off and into the building. He walked quickly to the libary where he gave the lady his last name and was soon handed a paper with his classes on them, he liked them all and was very pleased with them. Looking around he walked out of the libary and started to walk once more, he wasn't sure what to do." God it is so boring here, where is everyone?" He wondered as he sighed softly knowning he shouldn't even bother making friends, he didn't like getting close to people, or at least he tried not to.  

RooYooWolf
Crew

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:53 pm
[[ EVERYONE SHOULD TRY TO GO TO THE RP SETTINGS THREAD AND PIC A DORMINTORY IF THEY APPLIED FOR ONE... BEFORE THE GOOD ONES ARE ALL GONE >> ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:52 am
seagull123
He looked up at her and said "Oh hello." He got up and said "Sorry about that whole thing."
Smiled softly. "It quite all right." She looked up at him as he got up, her leg crossed over to infront of her leg.  

Nesiko
Vice Captain

Eloqui
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:17 am
Toxicating Poison
Raine bumped her forehead on the door, busting the door open and tumbling forward. This is not what she had expected. She was what seemed like light years away from her school, there was no way to get back. Rubbing the tiny bruise, she observed her surroundings, the dormintory was HUGE. She stood up and made her way to the bed resting for awhile recapping everything that happened.

Danta dropped in a dormintory onto a soft bed. "What th-hell." He looked at his surroundings for a moment he laid back. "Wow, how long was that. I don't think I've ever been transferred out of a school that quick in my life!" He rested for a moment the got out of the bed. "Well suppose I ought to go find Raine again." He said to himself as he left the room.  
M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff