Reply Trigun
Destiny of the Freeborn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuichi Vash-kun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:46 pm
=Vash shifted a bit in his sleep twitching slighty and his hand brushed over her chest as she shifted it and he unconsciously groped her not even realizing he was doing it+  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:30 am
Meryl sighed softly in her sleep. Dreaming of Vash holding her.  

Saiyana2
Captain

4,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Edward 100

Shuichi Vash-kun

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:42 pm
+Not that much later Vash felt meryl shift, his hand still resting on her chest and the movement of her below him caused him to squeeze reflexively. Unfortunately he squeezed the wrong area, and was most likely about to be in big trouble+  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:26 pm
Meryl moaned softly in her sleep and arched a bit into his touch. She was having a very vivid dream about herself and Vash.  

Saiyana2
Captain

4,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Edward 100

Shuichi Vash-kun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:14 am
=The movement above him made Vash react as he too was having some pretty interesting dreams and he twitched a bit and grabbed the other one squeezing as well. This went on for the rest of the night until the sun rose+  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:01 pm
As the sun shone in and hit Meryl's face she woke slowly, then with a start felt a pair of hands where they had no place being. When she had worked a waitress she had fought off more that one overly amorus customer.
So without thinking her arms came up instinctively breaking the hands grip on her very personal portions and she started flailing at the body against hers.
"LET GO OF ME YOU PERVERTED a*****e OR I'LL RIP YOU APART AND FEED YOU TO THE THOMAS'S!!"  

Saiyana2
Captain

4,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Edward 100

Shuichi Vash-kun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:46 pm
=Vash awaoke with a start flailing back till he fell backwards off the bed and onto his back, seeing stars+

"OW! What the F-yike!!Meryl?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:20 am
As she heard Vash's voice Meryl suddenly realised where she was.
Lying in VASH'S BED!
She colored bright red and peered down at him from above hands clasped over her face.
"Oh my God, Vash!! Are you all right, love?" Not even realising she let's slip the pet name she had been using for him in her dreams.
"I'm so sorry." She says as she scrambles over the bed and down to his side trying to check his wounds and makes sure he hadn't gotten an new hurt or reinjured himself in the fall she had caused, from the bed that she and Milly had been so adamant about him staying in.  

Saiyana2
Captain

4,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Edward 100

Shuichi Vash-kun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:53 am
+He blinked back the lights dancing in front of his eyes, his shoulder throbbing a bit from the fall but he couldn't feel any more blood and so decided it was just sore and he suddenly began to laugh and found himself unable to stop. The whole humour behind what had just happened was too much to hold back+

"Hheheeh i'm fine...hahahahahhaha meryl that was so funny!Hhehhehehehehh"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:23 pm
Meryl colored again. But Vash's laughter was infectious, and she started to smile, then to giggle. "Yeah I guess it was. But the last thing I remeber was sitting next to the bed. How did I end up in it?"  

Saiyana2
Captain

4,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Edward 100

Shuichi Vash-kun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:32 pm
=He shrugged, the action causing him to wince again but he smield+

"I dunno but I think this is the most action i've had in weeks. felt good to move again even if it hurt"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:33 pm
(hehe ain't gonna tell her you pulled her into bed with ya huh?)
Meryl carefully helped him sit up noticing his wince, "Well, you should really get right back into that bed."  

Saiyana2
Captain

4,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Edward 100

Shuichi Vash-kun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:19 am
(hehe nope)

+Vash pouted a bit and sighed+

"Do i have to? Come on meryl I have to get up some time...my joints are all starting to atrpohie just laying there all day every day. I need to be able to move around....my kind don't do well in closed quarters..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:43 pm
A small frown formed between her brows."Wellll..., I suppose you could come downstairs and sit on the porch for awhile. But no bouncing around."  

Saiyana2
Captain

4,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Edward 100

Shuichi Vash-kun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:41 pm
=He blushed and looked at her the pout still in place+

"I do not bounce!"  
Trigun

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]