Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~
Do You Like it When Your Favorite Uke is Turned into a Girl? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikil-san

29,750 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Amateur Decorator 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:11 am
No, it wouldn't. I don't know what it would be called as it can't be het since the uke was original a guy. sweatdrop

Hmm.....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:39 pm
Thank god!!! The author had sense in them to turn him back into a MAN! WOOTTT!
But I still hate the character the author added. This chick seems like a messed up Anime Otaku... and she also seems like the author made herself into the character. And they put ancient egypt crap into it... with the character, making her some sort of awsome figure in the story. CRAP.. But other than that, and the whole 'it's probably the author in that characters body' thing... it's a good story. I like the first story better. The author's pretty good and has funny ideas,... I just don't like that character!!!! *twitches*
Yes, but she gets cookies for the story and her writing abilities.  

Aria Rothsbane

Mariku Ishtaru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:55 pm
As stated obviously, it is not any type of yaoi, slash, shounen ai, 'boy-love', etc if one of them is a girl. It doesn't matter if they 'were a boy at one point in time.' The fact is, they are now a girl... changing it from homosexual love to 'heterosexual love' which (If you're from the normal american family) is the kind of love that created you.
M preg is just plain weird, (You know my views on that), and makes no sense. Someone needs to show me in a science book HOW THE HELL that happens.
Anyways, the boys should REAMIN boys... once they become girls, I don't give a damn if it is for just a short amount of time, the point remains that they have not only changed gender, but are suddenly switched from flamers to hermaphrodites. Uh, *loooks up classic definition of yaoi* ... that's not in any way considered yaoi...
That's a whole new breed of things together. It's wrong and shouldn't be included in good fanfics or fanart. (Including doujinshi). It's just like threesomes...
WRONG, WEIRD, and FREAKY.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:44 pm
It dosen't mater to me I read a fanfic that has Yugi as a girl and I liked it and also read one were someong turns Yugi into a girl. As long as it has my favorit yaoi paring is stell there.  

PharaohYugiYamisHaremGirl

Sei-Knight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:54 pm
I enjoy the switch.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:05 am
I think it's really annoying when that happens  

Zal_Karishna

Kaname Kyoto

Handsome Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:27 pm
It's hard to like it in my case.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:14 am
myne was heart yami x yugi heart there sooooooooo cute =^.^= 3nodding  

sagira_yami

Bakura240

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:36 pm
No way -___-
I saw a doujonshi where they made Ryou a girl and it was a BakuraxRyou thing and it just didn't seem right!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:14 pm
it kinda depends  

superwhatever

Uke_lovechild

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:50 am
Y'all are gonna hate me but I find gender bending funny. Mprg is another err thing I enjoy. Herm is ... intresting but not my bag.
I had to voice my opinion
*curls into a fetal position and then gives the thumbs up*
Ok proceed with the beating  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:15 pm
I'm not a big fan of it.... I mean, I'm usually attracted to BOTH of the characters, because I like boys. And I like when they are together....

And, If one is a girl, doesn't that make it a hetero-relationship...?

I just don't get the whole premise.  

Akila_Ishtar

CaramelStripes111

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:36 am
Strange thing is is that I have NO idea what an uke is (is it a person of the yaoi coupling?). But personally, the changing-the-guy-into-a-girl thing is kind of a "no" to me: it takes away the shonenai/yaoi feel.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:22 pm
Uke_lovechild
Y'all are gonna hate me but I find gender bending funny. Mprg is another err thing I enjoy. Herm is ... intresting but not my bag.
I had to voice my opinion
*curls into a fetal position and then gives the thumbs up*
Ok proceed with the beating

yeah I like mpreg too  

superwhatever

Akila_Ishtar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:12 pm
Shonen Shoujo Kid
Strange thing is is that I have NO idea what an uke is (is it a person of the yaoi coupling?). But personally, the changing-the-guy-into-a-girl thing is kind of a "no" to me: it takes away the shonenai/yaoi feel.

Uke is the member of the yaoi pairing that is on the "bottom"... basically.

The Seme is usually the one in control of the relationship - and on the "top"  
~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces