YAY~!
View Results

Morphine Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:16 pm
Name: Lemony Slash
Username: Not that hard to find.
Favorite Anime: Too many.
Cons Attended: Ugh, too many to list.
Any Miscellaneous information: I'm one of the event directors for San Japan.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:20 pm
Name: Annie
Username: Bright Sparkly Eyes
Favorite Anime: Hana Yori Dango, Hana Kimi (Live Action)
Cons Attended: None so far.
Any Miscellaneous information: Hi and nice to meet you all! biggrin  

Bright Sparkly Eyes

M Mizer Anon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:15 am
Name:Kim
Username: Ichigo or Kitsune
Favorite Anime: D.grayman, La Corda D'Oro to name a couple

Cons Attended: Kamikaze '05, Akon '05 & '06, Animefest '05 & 06', Shiokazecon '06, Ushicon '06, Oni-con '06, and Ikkicon '07.

Any Miscellaneous information: Hi, currently I like to volunteer and work at the Texas conventions I manage to get to.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:56 pm
welcome to the guild  

Sanji_kun26
Vice Captain

ChibiChibiKai

Friendly Gaian

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:38 pm
Name: Brianne
Username: Bri-Chan
Favorite Anime: Ouran High School Host Club
Cons Attended: Ushicon GO!, Ikkicon, Anime Matsuri
Any Miscellaneous information: I'm a friend of the Ikkicon peoples and I kind of work for them. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:17 pm
Name: Julius(nickname, but as real as my name)

Username: Sexy-gold-fish, HanakoWings, Lokilaufeyson.

Favorite Anime: I'm going to change this to favorite Manga: xxxHolic

Cons Attended: Oni-con '04 '05'06. Shiokazecon '06.
Kamikazecon '05.Anime Matsuri '07. Akon 18.

Any Miscellaneous information: I've been attending conventions since I was sixteen. Fun times. I have a love for anime/manga stories, mostly due to the fact that I am a sort of fantasy writter. Sort because I am amaturish. I'm also and amaturish artist.

I've been cosplaying since Kamikazecon, but have started again this A-kon. I'm highly competative and pay close attention to detail. I'm not eletist, I just like to see characters come to life. I'm working on Dawn from Pokemon right now, working as in procastinating. I'm debuting it at Atsui-con.

And thanks to Kunai Krazy for inviting me. not much to say except, Hurray for cons! Cons are so much fun, especially Texas cons since I don't really have to spend too much money to go!  

Nemesis_hime

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Casey Stephens

Durem Duelist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:24 pm
Name: Mary Rachel (both names, if you don't mind (Rachel is NOT my last name @_@). Pretend it's hyphonated if it makes you feel better)
Username: Casey Stephens
Favorite Anime: Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Tsubasa
Cons Attended: Anime Fest and A-kon, both for the last four years
Any Miscellaneous information: Fwee! rofl (I just wanted to do that. =P)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:45 am

Name: Geoffrey Greer
Username: Danzikumaru
Favorite Anime: Currently Bleach.
Cons Attended: I've attended roughly 17 different conventions, only one of which was not in Texas (Anime Expo)
Any Miscellaneous information: Along with my partner in crime Evil Kimba, the Gear Project are a cosplay duo that act as Cosplay Directors for three different conventions here. Ikkicon, San Japan, and Realmscon.

Danzikumaru
Crew

der Glitzkrieg

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:52 pm
Name: Kimberly Greer
Username: Evil Kimba
Favorite Anime: Currently, Bleach
Cons Attended: More than 15.
Any Miscellaneous information: One half of The Gear Project, married to Danzikumaru. Cosplay co-director for Ikkicon, San Japan, and Realmscon.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:14 am
Name: Noelle
Username: Lady Subaru, Subaru, ChibiSub(aru)
Location: Currently Vandalia, Ohio, but will be moving back to Austin, Texas in late late November
Favorite Anime: Gravitation, Pretear, Weiss Kreuz, Spiral, Innocent Venus, Loki Mythical Detective Ragnarok
Cons Attended: Ushi 2-4, A-kon 13-18, Ikkicon, Sugoicon 2005, Oni-con 3, Animefest 2001, so 13 cons.
Any Miscellaneous information: I'm the leader of a cosplay group called Chibi Otaku Paradise (aka COP), not well known at all since we haven't done much XD. I'm ChibiSubaru on youtube, I tend to upload skits and walk-ons from the cons I go to as well as the Pose Off if there is one at the con and if I get to go to it x.x;. I really really need to start uploading more videos.  

Koma

Aged Gaian

4,200 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250

Audien Validus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:24 pm
Name: Andrew
Username: Audien Validus
Favorite Anime: It's a tie between Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist
Cons Attended: I've attended A-kon 16, 17 and 18
Any Miscellaneous information: Well, I'm 18, I live in Rockwall, TX. I'm gay, single, a big yaoi fan, and I love drawing. I also love music, reading, writing, friends, anime, and just enjoying life. Yea, sadly, I'm still looking for a relationship, hopefully it'll be local. But other than that, there's really not much to me. ^^ I'm just your average anime-fan that loves going to cons. Hopefully I'll get to meet a lot of people here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:03 pm
Name: Karen
Username: Sacaku / Sacaku82
Favorite Anime: Um, the .hack series, XxxHolic, Inuyasha (Yes I like the show and I don't care what anybody else thinks. I admit it had problems but I still like it!) I can't really say I have an absolute favorite though.
Cons Attended: Ikki-con 2007 (That was my first con but definitely not my last!)
Any Miscellaneous information: I actually used to cosplay for Halloween before I knew about the conventions.  

sacaku

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:40 am
Name: Ms.Rebekah
Username: BBlaze813
Favorite Anime: Gundam wing
Cons Attended: Megacon,metrocon-Tampa FL 6 years in a row
Any Miscellaneous information:Im a costume designer.if you ever see anything from FL with a MRH tag on it and its probably the best made anime.manga based peice of clothing youve ever seen its probably mine.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:25 pm
Hello everyone! =3 How's it going? I just joined not too long ago and just wanted to introduce myself to everyone.
My name is Kota, I'm 19, male, gay, single and I love anime! That and Drawing, writing, music, video games and hanging out with and making new friends.
Now, as some of you can probably guess, I'm a furry. Hope that doesn't make any of you think less of me. I'm still just as cool and fun like the rest of you goofballs out there lol.
Anyway, I'm hoping to make new friends and everything, perhaps possibly meet myself that certain someone on here (hightly doubt it) and just hope to have a good time.
IF anyone also wants to get ahold of me through messenger, you can always PM me and we can talk there.  

K0ta C00n

DigitalAristocrat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:46 pm
Name: Crimson
Username: The CrimsonCheshire
Favorite Anime: Hellsing-fruits basket-ouran high
Cons Attended: Shiokaze con- Oni con 2006- oni con 2007
Any Miscellaneous information :Hello, loves! nice to meet you all!!  
Texas Anime Con Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff