Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Now Open]Forsaken Destiny: The Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Forsaken Destiny
Land of Crimson Scourage. (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

biblis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:24 am
Zasz shouts out the Raven...
"Perhaps when you can give me a set rate, i will think about it, but for now, i will see what your enemy wants...." He quickly spins in the air and flies back over the city....his eyes glowing yellow with anticipation....he reaches roland flying over him he shouts down...
"ROLAND....i am a mercinary....i would be a great asset to your forces....how much do you offer..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:14 pm
Raven looked at Zasz. "I can give you anything from power and wealth fit for a king to meals that peasants only dream of. Its you're desicion."

Roland looked back at Kouri. "Damn, we'll go to the nearest gate." He stopped when Zasz approached him from the sky. He thought carefully about his answer. "Ultimatly it depends on how well you preform, its not up to me to hire mercenaries, its up to my lord. He will also determine your payment. It may not have been a good answer for gaining an ally, but it was fact."  

RolandTheWicked

Lady Peach

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:08 am
Kouri nodded at him. "The nearest would be probably tow-" Before even finishing her sentence, a figure appeared in the sky, approaching Roland. Kouri blinked and was supposedly going to attack him but the guy began to talk to Roland. She stayed quiet to avoid any fatal mistakes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:14 am
(( I would like to join))

Gaianame:Armagite
Name: Iskander
Race: Abomanishion => Demon tainted Werewolf
Weapon(s): A FullBlade
Magic: Blood and spirit Magic
Element: Metal and Blood (if allowed)
Side: which ever you think best
Appearance: A large man will Dark ill kept Red hair. His eye are blood-shot and his face a mesh of scars. The Half plate armour he wears is Green with the embossed head of a clearly Fanged wolf on the Shoulders

Bio: A true born Werewolf Iskander grew learning the ways to protect the land fron the demons. This lend him to fight the demon Shul'this and lose, loseing his people. Infused with demon energy to compond the fact He was the last of his Clan and left to suffer. This only sparked the warrior in him to even though hated and hunted by his once people. He harnessed the powers given to him and used it to once again hunt his foe. He has walked the lands still hunting the demon who wiped his Clan.

Pets: No animals go near him  

Armagite

biblis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:42 pm
Zasz falls to the ground, landing next to rolands horse....
"Well then, it looks as if i will have to prove myself before i can get a final price..." he unsheaths his massive dai katana, the blade made of pure obsidion stone...it has a ruby inlay all along the five foot blade....the hilt made of ebony stone with emerald inlay...the blade glistens in the light...
"So i guess, for now, i am at your command. untill i make a decision on who to join"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:53 pm
Armagite
(( I would like to join))

Gaianame:Armagite
Name: Iskander
Race: Abomanishion => Demon tainted Werewolf
Weapon(s): A FullBlade
Magic: Blood and spirit Magic
Element: Metal and Blood (if allowed)
Side: which ever you think best
Appearance: A large man will Dark ill kept Red hair. His eye are blood-shot and his face a mesh of scars. The Half plate armour he wears is Green with the embossed head of a clearly Fanged wolf on the Shoulders

Bio: A true born Werewolf Iskander grew learning the ways to protect the land fron the demons. This lend him to fight the demon Shul'this and lose, loseing his people. Infused with demon energy to compond the fact He was the last of his Clan and left to suffer. This only sparked the warrior in him to even though hated and hunted by his once people. He harnessed the powers given to him and used it to once again hunt his foe. He has walked the lands still hunting the demon who wiped his Clan.

Pets: No animals go near him
i may have you with Dakim, cause that'll be short on people.  

RolandTheWicked

Armagite

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:04 pm
(( ok twick it so I became full under the sway of my demonic masters?))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:10 pm
Roland grinned. "And how will you prove yourself? We have resucured the fort, and only a few stragglers are left from Raven's unit, unless you want to fight Raven yourself?"  

RolandTheWicked

biblis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:15 pm
Zasz lets out a small smile....and looks at roland...
"Perhaps...just perhaps..." he turns and looks at the road...waiting for raven...
"I will fight him...." Zasz' eyes change to a bright red....glowing with intense heat....fangs begin to grow from his mouth..  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:30 pm
Armagite
(( ok twick it so I became full under the sway of my demonic masters?))
(I dont follow you?)

Roland looked at Zasz and grinned. "If you survive, Im sure you'll be rewarded very well."

Raven looked at Zasz in the distance, already knowing what was to happen. "So, that's how it'll be then? Very well, I guess my fun isnt over." He balled his fists and waited.  

RolandTheWicked

biblis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:43 pm
Zasz bowed deeply to Raven....he sheaths his sword once more, taking a few steps towards his opponent...A one on one battle, something that hasnt occured with him in a long while, he is used to fighting against armies alone...one person will pose more of a challenge...espessially a competent fighter such as Raven....his right eye changes to a bright yellow, the left staying red as he grows closer to Raven...moving slightly faster now...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:54 pm
"A quick draw to start with. An ametuer can only strike from two angles, but advanced men are open to switching to a different strike angel at the last second... I best be careful when he draws..." Raven put up his guard and slowly crept forward, he knew it was going to be a good fight, but he didnt know if it would be as serious and wild as the ones he has with Roland.  

RolandTheWicked

biblis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:13 pm
Zasz slowly begins in at a slow jog, hes excited, its been a while since a good battle....just before he reaches him, about ten feet away he jumps high into the air, he unsheaths his dai katana in a quick draw fashion towards him, as he hangs upside down, his momentum moving him around in a front flip, his blade coming down towards raven,  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:24 pm
Raven put his hands up in an X block form, trying to have Zasz's katana wedged in between his gauntlets. He kept his guard up still knowing that there would be more to follow.  

RolandTheWicked

Armagite

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:39 pm
A large man Dressed in blood covered half plate,his face covers by his helmet he moves away for Raven's Commands staff and Sniffs the air, He growls and unstraps the Fullblade on his back and with ease holds it it one hand as he Advances nearer to Raven. In a near gutteral voice speak quickly to Him
"This one's Tainted..." He moves to Ravens left and carrys on...
" I'll deal with rest if your playing with that one"  
Forsaken Destiny

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces