Reply Number3
The Rose Damaresk - Enter At Your Own Risk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Tails

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:26 am
A soft lullaby played through the streets of Bearein, her words seemed to mutter softly. They were incomprehensable to most who lived the dimension, and certinly more to travelers. Her meldious ryme came from streets away, and echoed through buildings. Bambie slowly rose from her slouched postition by the pole, the tiger had retreated form Ameko, with out even getting the chance to ask her if she had any money...

Her wings flapped as she sneezed, before bringing her head up slowly and in s sniffly voice asked "..what's that...?" though really, all she wanted was to go back to the Inn and sit in front of the fire, and be warm. Only the lullaby seemed to call her in, as it did for many others.

As it echoed through streets and buildings the 7 contesents soon became aware of it. Raphael and his excellent hearing, being the first. The music seemed to call them in.

((Sorry guys, not as long or good as it could be, but I really need to get the story moving or else it'll be even more boring. So I didn't have time to plan it out. Hope you can forgive me))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:09 pm
Ameko turned her head towards the lullaby, her eyes turning back to their regular color. Bambi's words echoed in her head as she asked the same question. What was it and why in the world did she seem to want to go too it. Slowly she turned the rest of her body towards the sound, one step followed another, a few times she tried to fight back, but only to hear it get louder makeing her let go of whatever she was hanging onto or make her walk back towards the way she had been going. Feeling relaxed she kept moveing her feet makeing a squishy noise as it hit the muddy water in the filthy streets. Every step she took it became louder and louder..

((Tis okay, and sorry I can't write more.. writers block crying ))  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Dragon Tails

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:39 am
Bambie didn't like this. The music seemed to call her closer, as it did to Ameko, but she wanted to go back to the stuffy room. As the wind picked up and howled through streets with the haunting music by it's side it rattled against windows, and got the attention of all. She looked around, no one else seemed to be effected by the noise, but them. As Ameko walked of towards the music she stood and wondered what to do, in thought she flapped her wings before commign up with a solution that would solve everything. She screamed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:42 pm
Snapping out of it as Ameko heard Bambi scream she turned around as her will for careing about others kicked in. Running towards Bambi Ameko's heart pounded, "Are you alright?" she asked fear shivering out of her voice. As the rain poured down Ameko stood beside the screaming Bambi not careing how drenched she'd get. Covering her ears now as the scream began to give her a horrid head ache she yelled this time "BAMBI ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Dragon Tails

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:57 pm
Bambie only bearly heard Ameko over her screams. She stopped and looked up, then smiled, "I'm fine, what about you?" curious Bambie headed down the road skipping trying to really find out what that music was, and where it was comming from, Ameko followed behind. The rain let up quite a bit and loud rolling thunder stopped clashing in the ears of aniamal, human, fairy...and whatever else was on in this dimension. The lightning lost it's fearsome glowing streak and Ameko and Bambie were a corners turn away from the noise, but both felt they should go no further and wait for the others to catch up, who by niw had heard someone scream, thunder clash, wind rattle and an ecohy haunting music that played through there heads, drawing them closer.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:45 am
Vas heard the screamig and the windows rattling from the ferocity of the winds. Vas when she concentrated heard soft singing. That's when Vas acknowledged that it was Bambie and Ameko who was missing. She quickly rose up out of her chair and a manical smile spread across her face exposing an unaturally long canine. She howled with excitement and she flung open the windows and jumped out of them plunging herself into the dark night. She landed into a crouched postition and summoned forth a wolfs keen sense of smell a white orb blinking into existence only to flash out again making it seem as if it was really never there. She lifted her head and as a strong wind whipped past she picked up Bambies and Ameko scents. Whatever it is I'm going to pummel the thing, a great way to vent my anger. While she ran to Ameko and Bambie she imagined various situations all of them involving fearsome monsters, which she could sink her teeth into. Literally. Before she realised it Vas was stanidng in front of the two contestants and she looked around feverishly to try and find the monster.  

Lego Sex
Vice Captain

NeEvIlWeEvIl
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:07 pm
Raphael looked around in horror...but that was the thing....he couldn't see anything. Where the sounds of the flickering fire had shown him a brief outline of a room, all he could see now was...well, he wasn't exactly sure.
Am I hallucinating? He thought as he watched the girl in the long dress dance around in circles in a field of flowers. It must be this damned lullaby he thought to himself. He shook his head, trying to get the damned sound out of his ears, when Bambi's shrill scream broke the sound. Thank Vagraz He thought, naming the Angeli elder of Luck. Flexing his shoulders, sending a ripple of movement through the feathers on his wings, He launched himself through the window into the pouring rain. Soaring above the filthy streets, he followed the sounds of Bambi's screams, His Stenthicon ready, to help...if nessasary....

((YAY!!!! I FINALLY POSTED!!! sorry it took so long Jay... P.S everyone- Join Objay Darr now- Daralis has assumed ownership and it should be great))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:45 am
Ziadon who had just stepped into the lobby heard the screams and darted out the door unlike everyone else who seemed to prefer the windows. he ran as fast as he could trying hard not to fly because the rain made his wings heavier and harder to flap. his quickly drew his katana and slid just in front of bambie and ameko. "whats wrong?" he said gasping for breathe.

(sorry its so short but i dont have a lot of time to think of anything)  

ziadon2

NeEvIlWeEvIl
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:08 am
Raphael pulled up his wings and touched his feet to the ground in front of Bambie, Ameko and Ziadon. The screams had stopped a while ago, and judging from the lack of moans of pain, he knew that no-one was injured. Raphael could still hear the lullaby, and he was itching to know what it was. "Bambi, Ameko, Ziadon" He said, adressing each one personally. "I don't know about you, but I am SERIOUSLY sick of standing in the rain. What do you think of going back to the inn, getting the others and going to find out what this lullaby is?" He waited patiently for a response, raindrops trickling down his face like tears.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:58 am
"Yeah, but why don't we check it out tomorrow, I'm freezing, and it's starting to settle down anyway. At least if we sleep we can be prepared for whatever we may be facing tomorrow, because I don't know about you, but I think it's going to be rough. This would also give us time to discuss what we think the riddle is...and, thanks you guys, for comming to help...It was nice of you considering, only one of us can win." Bambie turned on her feet and started dashing back to the Inn through the rain, when she realized, that was how she got lost in the first place. Stopping to wait for the others she was left with the rythm of the pattering rain and her mind swollowing thoughts. I wonder what we'll eat tonight...  

Dragon Tails

NeEvIlWeEvIl
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:15 pm
The Inn was unplesantly warm after the freezing cold rain that the five had been subjected to. They sat in chairs by the fire, steam wafting off their sodden clothes. Raphael could still hear the lullaby playing in his head. "What do you think it is guys?" He asked the others. "I mean, what makes that kind of infuriating noise? It's driving me insane!" He looked around the room, supposedly at the others in their chairs. He could still see the dancing girl in his vision, which was seriously getting annoying. She was quite pretty too, which meant... well, he had no idea what it meant. That was getting REALLY aggravating....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:06 pm
"Isn't it obvious" Bambie tuned in "I mean really, I know what it is. But of course, I won't tell you just yet, I want to know if you know." she flpped her wings rapidly trying to get the water out of them, "What about you Niccander, what do you think it is. Your smart, you should know!" it continued to rain down heavily thunder roaring and lightning striking every now and then. Bambie started walking across the room, actully trying to find Niccander, she had asked him soemthing but has no Idea where he is.  

Dragon Tails

ziadon2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:52 am
Ziadon quietly stood up and moved with the group and laid down on a leathery couch, thinking. After a few minutes he sat up a cocked his head. "I have three guesses." he said, "Guess number one is rain. It can be soft and musical and it can give you an appearance as if you've been crying. But I still have yet to figure out what precious it has to hide. My second guess is a cave behind a waterfall. One often has treasure deep inside and the waterfall has a soft sound when your deep into the cave. Almost musical. but i dont know how it would dance and twirl. Or a bird...its soft can be soft and sweet, it dances and twirls in the wind, and it hides precious objects in its nest. These guesses may be incomplete but it's a step further than where we were when we started. " just after he said this he turned around and laid down again throwing a ball he found on the ground up in the air and catching it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:46 pm
Watching everyone calmly, Ameko slipped to a far chair but close enough to hear the group chat. As she watched and listened to the group she couldn't help but zone out on them from time to time listening to her favorite sound. The sound of drizzling or pouring rain. Leaning back in the chair she closed her eyes part of her listening to the group the other part listening to the drops of rain falling to the earth outside.  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Number3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces