Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Blazing Dragon Clan (Need Banner. PM me for details)

Back to Guilds

Reply Women's Dorm
Aslinda's Room- Room 101 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Now that Aslinda has returned, do you like her change in personality?
  Yes, she has become a better person.
  No, she has become a darker person.
  Um... I don't see the difference.
View Results

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:23 pm
"Well, you could say that it just runs in the blood, but is taken away if you are banished as was my older brother, so he can no longer use it."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:28 pm
Aslinda looks deeply into Ryu's eyes for a second then asks, "Do you ever fear you might meet again with your brother? It must be hard to know your own blood betrayed you."  

dragons_child

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:36 pm
"I have met him. Twice before. Both times i was badly beaten, but managed to drive him off."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:33 pm
Aslinda frowns and says, "You are a stronge man Ryu-sama. To have faced him twice and lived." Aslinda then looks down in shame, "I do not think I could have done the same. Everyday I watch for Xenwals and dread when we must face but I know I can never rest until I have my revenge."  

dragons_child

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:16 pm
"Hmm, i know how that can be. Just believe in yourself and your allies and you should come through ok."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:40 pm
Aslinda smiles slightly and says, "As long as I have such allies as your self and your brother I think I will do fine." Aslinda had blushed slightly when mentioning Draakair but quickly covers it up by saying, "Would you like more ramen, Ryu-sama?"  

dragons_child

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:14 am
"No, im fine. But what is with the subject change all of a sudden?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:05 pm
Aslinda blushes and quickly says, "I don't know what you're talking about." Aslinda then spots Rokaro who looks like he's about to pounce on Ryu. Aslinda quickly changes the subject and says, "You might want to look out, Rokaro seems to be in a playfull mood." Aslinda then busies herself with cleaning the ramen dishes.  

dragons_child

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:17 pm
"Yeah, again with the subject change." He laughed and began wrestling with Rokaro. He then looked over at Aslinsa. "You want me to help with those?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:27 pm
Aslinda shakes her head. "I have them taken care of." Aslinda says and rinses the dishes then sits back down with Ryu. "You know Ryu-sama, I feel like I've been here so long because of how everything feels natural here." Aslinda then smiles, "Of course it could be due to how kindly you have welcomed me here."  

dragons_child

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:57 pm
Ryu smiled. "Well, its policy here at the Blazing Dragon Clan to have our doors open to all. Or at least it is now." He smiled widely  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:38 pm
Aslinda smiles and says, "I have trouble believing it could have been any other way. You seem to generous a soul to have not welcomed all." Aslinda then frowns. "Though I do wish you had chosen not to allow a few gentlemen into the clan. They will only cause trouble. Not that I'm condeming you for allowing them to join." Aslinda says all in one quick breath.  

dragons_child

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:06 am
"Ah yes those two. Well, i have to give them a chance."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:03 pm
Aslinda frowns and sighs. "I suppose you are right. But you do realize Virid is insane, right?" Aslinda asks. "He's not just pretending. I think it has something to do with how he grew up. I mean since he was the younger twin prince."  

dragons_child

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:00 pm
"Hmm, i shall do some research on him." He took a swig from his flask.  
Women's Dorm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff