Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:Titan's Tower:.
Guild Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Nevar]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:16 pm
Shaosaka
rhichi
Shaosaka I love you. Your random interjection of Stewie is truly the sex.

Yay xD!! I'm glad someone noticed!!

Hey.. It's GIR!! heart heart

Yay! Other Zim fans besides me! Do you guys like ZADR? I do, I do!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:34 pm
Raven_Cry
Shaosaka
rhichi

ZADR? ;-; Haven't heard of it >.<
If it's another Jhonen Vaquez thing, I've only read a bit of Squee and JTHM ^^;  

Narcolepshi
Crew

bobshots

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:08 pm
Ok I realize it's way off topic here but I just saw the JLU episode "The Clash" And I must say I LOVE THIS FREAKIN' SHOW. I don't think I've giggled in fanboyish glee as much as I have since his show started... whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:34 pm
Shaosaka
Raven_Cry
Shaosaka
rhichi

ZADR? ;-; Haven't heard of it >.<
If it's another Jhonen Vaquez thing, I've only read a bit of Squee and JTHM ^^;

No, it's a pairing from Invader Zim. Zim/Dib. It makes sense because they're perfectly obsessed with each other.

Zim
And
Dib
Romance

See, ZADR!

And Squee and JTHM are wonderful comics. You should read more of them. ^__^  

[Nevar]

Kyorasuki
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:53 pm
how do you not know zadr?!?!?! im not particularly a fan, but i know what it is!! eee and i love nny!! and squee!! and dib-ee!! and all them peeps whos names have three letters in them hehe  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:24 pm
And suddenly I'm absorbed in the topic of conversation!

I love ZIM! Not necessarily ZADR, but Zim in general. I have all the DVDs and two mini-DVDs, and a GIR plushie! ^^
But I'm ashamed as to where the voice actors ended up... crying Richard HOrvitz is Billy on the Grim Adventures of Said Character, and that show just pisses me off... crying I feel so sorry for Richard...  

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:34 pm
Auria Tetsukai

I love ZIM! Not necessarily ZADR, but Zim in general. I have all the DVDs and two mini-DVDs, and a GIR plushie! ^^
But I'm ashamed as to where the voice actors ended up... crying Richard HOrvitz is Billy on the Grim Adventures of Said Character, and that show just pisses me off... crying I feel so sorry for Richard...

Hey I like billy and mandy! Well I dont know where Andy but hopefully he is in a better place.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:32 pm
missing nin itachi
Auria Tetsukai

Hey I like billy and mandy! Well I dont know where Andy but hopefully he is in a better place.

The show is occasionally funny, occasionally idiotic, and usually mediocre.  

[Nevar]

Icky-Vicky
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:57 am
missing nin itachi
Auria Tetsukai

Zim and Grim Adventures RULE! So does Family Guy, Daria and Futurama.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:11 pm
Icky-Vicky
missing nin itachi
Auria Tetsukai

NO! NO IT DOES NOT! It's ******** retarded! I mean, way back when, it was pretty good, and now it's all....just...stupid! Like FOP! FOP is -strangles writers- THE MOST GODAWFUL SHOW EVER! And just like GABM, it was GOOD until the writers started being ******** and totally screwing everything up.

Sorry for swearing so much.  

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:45 pm
Auria Tetsukai
Icky-Vicky
missing nin itachi
Auria Tetsukai

NO! NO IT DOES NOT! It's ******** retarded! I mean, way back when, it was pretty good, and now it's all....just...stupid! Like FOP! FOP is -strangles writers- THE MOST GODAWFUL SHOW EVER! And just like GABM, it was GOOD until the writers started being ******** and totally screwing everything up.

Sorry to inturrupet your mini rant but what is FOP? I like grim but I think it pales in comparison to the insane mind of Senior Vasquez and Invader Zim.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:52 pm
missing nin itachi
Auria Tetsukai
Icky-Vicky
missing nin itachi
Auria Tetsukai

Sorry to inturrupet your mini rant but what is FOP? I like grim but I think it pales in comparison to the insane mind of Senior Vasquez and Invader Zim.

Fairly Odd Parents  

Icky-Vicky
Crew

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:21 am
Icky-Vicky
missing nin itachi
Auria Tetsukai
Icky-Vicky
missing nin itachi
Auria Tetsukai

Fairly Odd Parents

oh......Id say I like it but Im afraid of being yelled at.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:18 pm
missing nin itachi
Icky-Vicky
missing nin itachi
Auria Tetsukai
Icky-Vicky
missing nin itachi
Auria Tetsukai

Fairly Odd Parents

oh......Id say I like it but Im afraid of being yelled at.

Oh dear God.
Look, the ONLY good shows on Nickelodeon were/are Invader Zim, Avatar: The Last Airbender, the first season of All That, and the older Rugrats. Rugrats was good the first couple of years, and then (sadly), I grew up.  

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

Kairi.nin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:52 pm
*Pops in with a random announcement*

R.Y.K. is the guild's 100th member. ninja

.:Titan's Tower:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers