Yeah
  Nah
  Sure
  Dun care/ Poll Whore
View Results

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:23 pm
Miyoko's eyes widened and she started quickly crawling towards Krystal. The Glass completly shattered, the water rushing foward. Just as Miyo reached Krystal, the red water collided with the alchemy circle in her back. She screamed out in pain, her body glowing. She looked up at Krystal, tears in her eyes before the glow blinded her. When the light died away, all that was left was a large puddle of red water, a lock of Miyo's hair, her pocket watch and a little girl sitting in the center.

“Where’s Nee-chan?” Her soft and innocent voice rang out in the permeating silence. “Wh-where’s Nee-chan? Where’s Yo-yo?”  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:28 pm
Krystal tried to reach forward for Miyo, but as she did, the red water had collided with her back. As she screamed, Krystal tried to grab her hand, but then, she dissappeared. Krystal fell to the ground, as she sobbed out loud. "Miyoko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted out loud. Nothing could match the pain she felt for losing her best friend, and not being able to do anything about it. She looked up, and noticed a young girl crying.

-Hikari_Hane-

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:35 pm
"E-excuse me...Miss...? Do...you know where my nee-chan is....?" Chise asked quietly. ((and now the Elric bros enter))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:40 pm
Krystal's eyes only filled with more tears, as she realized who that girl was. She sobbed, as she shook her head. "I don't know where she is...." She said, sobbing.

Edward ran into the room, for he had heard Krystal scream. "Krystal!!!" He shouted, as he ran towards her.

-Hikari_Hane-

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:44 pm
"Sh-she's...missing...?" She asked, tears in her eyes making them look bigger than they were.

Al followed closely behind Ed. "Krystal! Where's Miyo..?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:52 pm
Krystal looked up at Alphonse and Edward, and threw herself at Edward as he knelt down beside her. "She's gone!!! Miyoko's gone!!!!" She said, as more tears poured down her eyes.

Edward froze, as he held onto Krystal. "Gone...? What do you mean gone?" He asked.

Krystal avoided eye contact with both of them, as she said in a shaken and sad voice, "The red water!!! It came into contact with the transmutation circle on her back!! It caused a reaction, and she dissappeared!!!"

Edward looked over to the puddle of red water where Chise sat, as he held onto Krystal tighter.

-Hikari_Hane-

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:58 pm
"Wh-what...?" Al said, unbelieving of what Krystal just said.

"Yo-yo's gone....? Y'mean... forever....?" Chise's eyes glistened with more tears.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:04 pm
Krystal continued to cry, and buried her head in Ed's chest. She nodded towards Chise, as she tried to control her tears, but to no avail. "I don't want her to be gone....." Krystal sobbed.

Edward tried holding back a few stray tears finding their way to his eyes, as he held tightly onto Krystal. He buried his face in her hair, as he allowed some tears to fall.

-Hikari_Hane-

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:08 pm
"B-but....She can't be gone...she can't...."

"D-Did you all...know Yo-yo...?" Chise asked, sadly through her sobs.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:17 pm
Ed looked up at Chise, the tears now gone from his eyes. "Yeah...We knew her..." He said in a sad tone.

Krystal made no sound, as she remained where she was, within Ed's arms.

((I have to go now. I'll be back tomorrow!!!
Then we can continue! Bye Miyoko!!!!))

-Hikari_Hane-

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:19 pm
((bye bye! Try to get on early, pwease!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:29 am
"Wh-what am I supposed to do now...? I don't know where my mommy and daddy are...and Yo-yo's gone...." Chise said, wide eyed.

"We'll take care of you until we find your parents...Right, guys...?"  

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

[_Akurei_]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:03 am
Krystal backed away from Ed, and looked towards Chise. She stood up, and knelt down beside the girl, as she pulled her into an embrace. "We will take care of you Chise. Don't worry. We won't let anything happen to you..." She said, in a low tone.

Edward watched Krystal as she backed away from him, then walk over to Chise and hug her. He stood up, and put on the best grin he could. "Yeah. We'll take good care of you," he said.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:23 am
"Thank you...." She said, her voice wavering, hugging Krystal back.

"Maybe we should get out of here....we have a lot to explain when we get back," Al said in a dark voice.  

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

[_Akurei_]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:27 am
Krystal looked up at him, with the girl still in her arms, as she nodded. Her face was covered in dry tears, and her eyes were a puffy red. She stood up, and held her hand out towards Chise. "Let's go," she said, with a kind and caring smile.

Edward smiled softly at Krystal, then looked to Alphonse with a worried expression. Even though his younger brother was in a suit of armor, he could almost feel the pain that he was feeling in his soul.

FullMetal Alchemist RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff