Welcome to Gaia! ::

::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Back to Guilds

For fan(atic)s of The Legend of Zelda series. 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Fantasy, Role-play, Link 

Reply ::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::
BUMP/RANDOM POSTING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll?
yes 8634 is the greatest number ever!
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
money...GIVE ME MONEY!!
51%
 51%  [ 15 ]
=^.^=
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

`Quetie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:15 am
I'm in Australia, completely different time frame to most of the world (a lil cit off!) hehe XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:30 am
Well, then, that might explain why you seem offline whenever I'm online...  

Tesla Charlatan

`Quetie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:39 am
Fiora Vixen
Well, then, that might explain why you seem offline whenever I'm online...
Thats a very strange thing to say, we're both online right now o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:44 am
LOL but everyone else in my house is asleep and I can't fall back asleep either...

Posting is a quiet way of keeping myself occupied ^^

What time is it where you are at? It's 6:43 where I am...  

Tesla Charlatan

`Quetie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:52 am
Fiora Vixen
LOL but everyone else in my house is asleep and I can't fall back asleep either...

its 10:22pm here. which most likely means i'll be going soon... hmm >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:56 am
Zelda_Kitten
Fiora Vixen

Oh, so there's an eight hour difference between us; I'll miss you whenever you get off v_v  

Tesla Charlatan

`Quetie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:07 am
Fiora Vixen
Zelda_Kitten
Fiora Vixen

Oh, so there's an eight hour difference between us; I'll miss you whenever you get off v_v
aww really? ::feels loved:: 4laugh whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:11 am
Zelda_Kitten
Fiora Vixen
Zelda_Kitten
Fiora Vixen

aww really? ::feels loved:: 4laugh whee
This may sound wacked out, but it seems like you are the first member of this guild that I've actually held a posting conversation with while I was in the guild; nobody else ever seems to be on whenever I'm on *le sigh*  

Tesla Charlatan

`Quetie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:40 am
Fiora Vixen
This may sound wacked out, but it seems like you are the first member of this guild that I've actually held a posting conversation with while I was in the guild; nobody else ever seems to be on whenever I'm on *le sigh*
lol, sounds about right. people usually arent on at this time, but as the guild expands more, im sure more members will join. But its not like you cant converse with the other members though. And dont worry, ill be on at this time pretty often razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:16 pm
heart Bump heart  

crazy blonde girl
Crew

Xander Tarkran

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:50 pm
scream Ok today was very frustrating for me. I go to Gamestop today to get a used GameCube. I get everything out, hook it up, and playing a new game, it says disc read error. Disc read error?! Its a new game you piece of sh...... Anyway I pack everything back up and take it back. When I get there, the people give me a hard time about everything and end up giving me another one. *NOTE - This GameCube is the same COLOR as the one that doesn't work. Well I wasn't paying close attention and the girl ended up putting the one that did NOT work back in the bag. So when I got home the second time, I have the GameCube I started out with.

Now I have to go back tomorrow (the 3rd time) to get the one that worked. What should I try to get out of this crappy deal? Store credit? A NEW GameCube?

What do you guys think? scream  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:56 pm
*shrug* Well, you should definitely demand the other gamecube; perhaps a free game?  

Tesla Charlatan

`Quetie
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:27 am
Xander Tarkran
scream Ok today was very frustrating for me. I go to Gamestop today to get a used GameCube. I get everything out, hook it up, and playing a new game, it says disc read error. Disc read error?! Its a new game you piece of sh...... Anyway I pack everything back up and take it back. When I get there, the people give me a hard time about everything and end up giving me another one. *NOTE - This GameCube is the same COLOR as the one that doesn't work. Well I wasn't paying close attention and the girl ended up putting the one that did NOT work back in the bag. So when I got home the second time, I have the GameCube I started out with.

Now I have to go back tomorrow (the 3rd time) to get the one that worked. What should I try to get out of this crappy deal? Store credit? A NEW GameCube?

Well, you could ask for a free game or something, but you have to realise its not theyr fault you have to come a third time, they didnt make you take the wrong machine. So, really, i dont think you CAN get anything out of it, a dud game cube isnt theyr fault either, its the fault of the manufacturer. Its still worth a try though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:52 am
Xander Tarkran
Naomi Soto
Anybody here from Jersey or the North East like Taru N.(Massachusetts) and I.

I'm from PA just outside of Pittsburgh. Takin classes at college and working in a machine shop.

cool mrgreen  

Naomi Soto

Dapper Hunter

1,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

crazy blonde girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:24 pm
Xander Tarkran

I think you should probably do what everybody else said.

That actually kind of happened to me except it was a ps2 game though. I tried to go take it back but I lost the receit crying  
::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff