Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~the digital zone~
Something that grabbed my attention.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kadaj Ishamu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:17 pm
That you did *read before posting* Sorry about the mix up sweatdrop And no, no one can treat them like servants. Their data contains an "Emotional Censor" making it so they feel emotions. When they feel as their being ordered and feel displeasure from it, they simply will not do as their told and their data will "log off" so to speek.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:23 pm
That's good then.Although I still think selling it to the public before it's ready to be marketed is a bad move.Beides,I bet Maddona or Micheal Jackson will buy the first one.Unless Jamie Hewlett or Damon Alburn realize that digimon is awesome.  

sorrowscall
Crew

Dragon_Caesar001
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:25 am
Marketing it would be so bad, regular pets are being sold all the time right? Plus this guy probably found a way to change games as we know it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:04 pm
Lion_8
Marketing it would be so bad, regular pets are being sold all the time right? Plus this guy probably found a way to change games as we know it.

He grabbed the data FROM a game for the apperance ninja  

Kadaj Ishamu

Shun Kajuji
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:26 pm
o.k then i still want one nomatter what lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:57 am
Its just a computer program... the closest you can get to owning a real digimon is a program...

genetically building one would be wrong

We have enough creatures on this earth. and so many are endangered! :O humans screwed enough with mother nature... stop the madness! eek gonk

Now having a website like gaia in which you play, train, and enjoi your digimon would be nice. Give it a personality, explore-ing the digital world, fight if you want to, the whole sha bang. Make em talk and say a whole bunch of words and talk to you would be great. But alas, copyright infringments shall catch you in its web... or perhaps a holgram? Or Virtual simulation!!!

You can't have A living breathing one though.... imagine how the adults would react.... and many would abuse the powers of a digimon... and screw the fun for us all.

I know I'm a skeptic...  

pixiekaiju

Kadaj Ishamu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:54 am
Quote:

Define "wrong" ninja

And thats why everyone goes to me fr things like this... because I'm a bio-engineer ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:53 pm
DijitalCub
Quote:

Define "wrong" ninja

And thats why everyone goes to me fr things like this... because I'm a bio-engineer ninja
You're asking the wrong question.It's not how it is wrong that needs to be known.The question how isn't it wrong and how could the creator keep it from being wrong?  

sorrowscall
Crew

Dragon_Caesar001
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:18 pm
Wrong... hmm not really that hard to define...
When human ambition and disregard for consequence is involved. History show that when we as people get powers we arent meant to meddle with things go aerie. The A bomb for instance and nuclear power... Yeah we got a source of energy but we also have weapons that can blow up the world ten times over... alls we need is the wrong guy at the controls and that the end kiddies!

im not sayin bio-engineering or anything of that like is wrong im saying some people just aint meant to have that knowledge or power.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:59 pm
My life is ruined now! gonk *goes and crys in his corner* cry  

Kadaj Ishamu

Shun Kajuji
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:41 pm
human greed kicks in poeple would want more and more and more  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:53 pm
*continues to cry* emo  

Kadaj Ishamu

Arana Kamina

Space Bat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:24 pm
Don't be too tough on your self, okay? You're probably better that alot people out there. You're better than me, that is... emo  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:04 pm
DijitalCub
*continues to cry* emo

don't cry! I'm sorry I'm so mean. emo  

pixiekaiju

pixiekaiju

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:05 pm
Lion_8
Wrong... hmm not really that hard to define...
When human ambition and disregard for consequence is involved. History show that when we as people get powers we arent meant to meddle with things go aerie. The A bomb for instance and nuclear power... Yeah we got a source of energy but we also have weapons that can blow up the world ten times over... alls we need is the wrong guy at the controls and that the end kiddies!

im not sayin bio-engineering or anything of that like is wrong im saying some people just aint meant to have that knowledge or power.

3nodding took the words outta my mouth 3nodding  
~the digital zone~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces