Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:24 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

Amaranth could hear her father and her stepmother talking. "I really think we should send her to that boarding school," her stepmother said. "But would she be ok there? She hasn't seemed ok here as it is," her fatehr said. "Oh, but that's just how girls are," her step-mother lied. Amaranth clenched her fists. You want me gone? Fine! I'll leave! Amaranth grabbed a few things, threw them in her backpack, and climbed out the window, easily landing on her feet after the two-story drop. She then turned and walked away from her home. She heard something, and followed the sound. It was the boy from earlier...She watched him for a moment.

"i was so mad i throw more fireballs and i was gtting weaker but i kept going it sucks cause no one knows that i have powers that what i was thinking out loud and i just stop and sat down for a while to think to get myself together so i couldn't stop thinking about how it would be if people knew i had powers "

Amaranth watched him sit down. He looked frustrated...upset...Amaranth walked over - which was very unlike her. "You ok?" she asked after a moment. It almost shocked her. She'd spent so long pushing away from everyone, and now she was reaching out...She wondered if she was coming down with something..

" i told her im fine anyways i wasn't and i ask her "why she are u here" i was too weak to get up anyways i was trying to get up and i was falling all over the place i didn't know why i feel something when i talk to her and don't know whats wrong with me"

"I was just going for a walk," she muttered with a shrug. Amaranth watched him stumbling around for a bit, and then finally decided to help him stand. "Here," she said. "Use my shoulder for support. Where are you trying to get to, hm?"

" i'm going outside and i don't think u were going for a walk i think u were leaving your house and i just said life sucks huh and made it outside and sat down and looked up and was thinking again i was thinking why she helped and why she left and i said i had to leave too to clear my head for a while and u"

Amaranth was silent for a long while. She wasn't used to talking with people, or letting them in on how she felt or what was going on in her life. "I just...needed to be alone...and away from them," she muttered, referring to her dad and stepmom. But no one would ever have guessed that because no one knew about her family life. Mainly because she never told anyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:32 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

Amaranth watched him sit down. He looked frustrated...upset...Amaranth walked over - which was very unlike her. "You ok?" she asked after a moment. It almost shocked her. She'd spent so long pushing away from everyone, and now she was reaching out...She wondered if she was coming down with something..

" i told her im fine anyways i wasn't and i ask her "why she are u here" i was too weak to get up anyways i was trying to get up and i was falling all over the place i didn't know why i feel something when i talk to her and don't know whats wrong with me"

"I was just going for a walk," she muttered with a shrug. Amaranth watched him stumbling around for a bit, and then finally decided to help him stand. "Here," she said. "Use my shoulder for support. Where are you trying to get to, hm?"

" i'm going outside and i don't think u were going for a walk i think u were leaving your house and i just said life sucks huh and made it outside and sat down and looked up and was thinking again i was thinking why she helped and why she left and i said i had to leave too to clear my head for a while and u"

Amaranth was silent for a long while. She wasn't used to talking with people, or letting them in on how she felt or what was going on in her life. "I just...needed to be alone...and away from them," she muttered, referring to her dad and stepmom. But no one would ever have guessed that because no one knew about her family life. Mainly because she never told anyone.

" ya me too "so how have u been u don't have to tell me if u don't want to its ok cause im kindof the same as u" but out of no where i got this weird feeling like if someone was hurnting me i felt weak already but i didn't show it so i just got up and i heared something behide me i didn't know what or who it was so i said out loud "GET OUT HERE NOW" and they just attack me out of no where and i throw and fireball so i could get out of the way"  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:50 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

" ya me too "so how have u been u don't have to tell me if u don't want to its ok cause im kindof the same as u" but out of no where i got this weird feeling like if someone was hurnting me i felt weak already but i didn't show it so i just got up and i heared something behide me i didn't know what or who it was so i said out loud "GET OUT HERE NOW" and they just attack me out of no where and i throw and fireball so i could get out of the way"

Amaranth looked at him. "Don't you know how to make a shield?" she asked, a shield of ice appearing in front of her. "That was one of the first things I learned." She didn't seem very interested in whoever had attacked them, but the truth was a little different. She actually was quite curious about whoever had attacked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:57 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

Amaranth looked at him. "Don't you know how to make a shield?" she asked, a shield of ice appearing in front of her. "That was one of the first things I learned." She didn't seem very interested in whoever had attacked them, but the truth was a little different. She actually was quite curious about whoever had attacked.

"and i told her "i didn't know u had powers i was thinking thati was the only one" and i look at the person who was attacking us and ask "why are u attacking us and who are u he wouldn't answer so i just was just fighting tell we bet him so we could ask whats up and i mix up me fire and wind to hit him and it got him down for a while and i got weak and almost fell but i kept on throwing fireballs at him tell he fell"  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:59 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

"and i told her "i didn't know u had powers i was thinking thati was the only one" and i look at the person who was attacking us and ask "why are u attacking us and who are u he wouldn't answer so i just was just fighting tell we bet him so we could ask whats up and i mix up me fire and wind to hit him and it got him down for a while and i got weak and almost fell but i kept on throwing fireballs at him tell he fell"

Amaranth seemed starngely calm. To make sure whoever it was wouldn't get up, she tossed over a few needles made of her ice. They pinned the person to the ground. She looked at the boy. She could tell he felt weak, but she said nothing as she walked towards whoever had been attacking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:05 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

Amaranth seemed starngely calm. To make sure whoever it was wouldn't get up, she tossed over a few needles made of her ice. They pinned the person to the ground. She looked at the boy. She could tell he felt weak, but she said nothing as she walked towards whoever had been attacking.

"as she went towars him to see who he was i just fell cause i was weak to keep standing up but i was still awake to hear and see them and i told her to tell him why he was attacking us and who he is for me and i pick myself up so i could sit down and hear and see them and as she was tell him what i told her to ask i knock out causei was so weak"  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:10 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

"as she went towars him to see who he was i just fell cause i was weak to keep standing up but i was still awake to hear and see them and i told her to tell him why he was attacking us and who he is for me and i pick myself up so i could sit down and hear and see them and as she was tell him what i told her to ask i knock out causei was so weak"

Amaranth was asking the man what he'd asked her to, but when he passed out, she stopped. She left the man pinned to the ground and walked over to her classmate. She knelt down beside him. "You pushed yourself too hard," she muttered. She took a washcloth from the bag she'd grabbed. She used some of the ice she controlled to get the washcloth wet. After all, fire plus ice equals water, and she used both fire and ice. She placed the moist washcloth across his forehead.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:17 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

Amaranth was asking the man what he'd asked her to, but when he passed out, she stopped. She left the man pinned to the ground and walked over to her classmate. She knelt down beside him. "You pushed yourself too hard," she muttered. She took a washcloth from the bag she'd grabbed. She used some of the ice she controlled to get the washcloth wet. After all, fire plus ice equals water, and she used both fire and ice. She placed the moist washcloth across his forehead.

" i couldn't wake upfrom the nightmare it was about everyone trying to kill me some people coming after me for no reason but to kill me i kept on running i didn't know what to do tomake them stop i couldn't get thought to them i didn't know what to do and when the were about to get me i wake up as fast as i can and i ask "what happen to me i remember just asking u to ask the guy something and i don't remeber what happen after"  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:26 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

" i couldn't wake upfrom the nightmare it was about everyone trying to kill me some people coming after me for no reason but to kill me i kept on running i didn't know what to do tomake them stop i couldn't get thought to them i didn't know what to do and when the were about to get me i wake up as fast as i can and i ask "what happen to me i remember just asking u to ask the guy something and i don't remeber what happen after"

Amaranth jumped back a little bit, surprised that he'd woken up so suddenly. "Well, I started to ask him all that stuff, and then you passed out from exhaustion. I don't know what you were doing before I showed up, but you pushed yourself too hard." She looked back over at the guy she had pinned to the ground. "Still curious? I haven't really had the chance to ask him anything because you passed out."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:34 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

Amaranth jumped back a little bit, surprised that he'd woken up so suddenly. "Well, I started to ask him all that stuff, and then you passed out from exhaustion. I don't know what you were doing before I showed up, but you pushed yourself too hard." She looked back over at the guy she had pinned to the ground. "Still curious? I haven't really had the chance to ask him anything because you passed out."

"oh i said trying to get up but fell back to the ground and i ask her to go and ask him whati told her causei couldn't get up and walk i still felt weak to weak to do anything so i look as she was walking towards him i was mad at myself cause i feel so weak and that i had to send Amaranth to go tell him and not me it got me so mad and i couldn't understand the nightmare i had but i look back to Amaranth to see whats up'  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:38 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

"oh i said trying to get up but fell back to the ground and i ask her to go and ask him whati told her causei couldn't get up and walk i still felt weak to weak to do anything so i look as she was walking towards him i was mad at myself cause i feel so weak and that i had to send Amaranth to go tell him and not me it got me so mad and i couldn't understand the nightmare i had but i look back to Amaranth to see whats up'

Amaranth's eyes were cold and penetrating as she looked at the man. "Who are you?" she asked icilly. "And why are you trying to kill him, hm? What the hell did he ever do to you? He's a kid!" She was angry. She rarely showed emotion, and she was fighting it down now. The fire flashed in her eyes. It would have intimidated most...She was a dangerous girl...Unknown to many, she'd already been a murderer. She'd been an assassin for hire. That had been her father's way fo raising money for the family - getting hsi daughter to be an assassin. Oh, what a great family she had...Not.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:45 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

Amaranth's eyes were cold and penetrating as she looked at the man. "Who are you?" she asked icilly. "And why are you trying to kill him, hm? What the hell did he ever do to you? He's a kid!" She was angry. She rarely showed emotion, and she was fighting it down now. The fire flashed in her eyes. It would have intimidated most...She was a dangerous girl...Unknown to many, she'd already been a murderer. She'd been an assassin for hire. That had been her father's way fo raising money for the family - getting hsi daughter to be an assassin. Oh, what a great family she had...Not.

" i heared yelling but i couldn't understand them i couldn't hear right cause i was to weak i felt to weak i couldn't really see right but i wouldn't pass out again till i get my answer so i kept on looking at them"  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:29 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

" i heared yelling but i couldn't understand them i couldn't hear right cause i was to weak i felt to weak i couldn't really see right but i wouldn't pass out again till i get my answer so i kept on looking at them"

Amaranth didn't seem to notice that the kid was still weak. She was too pissed at the man she had pinned down. Then, she was holding one of her ice needles. She knelt down beside the man and placed the needle next to his neck so that the tip scraped his skin ever so slightly. It was right next to the jugular. "I'm going to ask you again," Amaranth hissed in an icy tone. "Who are you, and why were you attacking?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:46 pm
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

Amaranth didn't seem to notice that the kid was still weak. She was too pissed at the man she had pinned down. Then, she was holding one of her ice needles. She knelt down beside the man and placed the needle next to his neck so that the tip scraped his skin ever so slightly. It was right next to the jugular. "I'm going to ask you again," Amaranth hissed in an icy tone. "Who are you, and why were you attacking?"

"i was piss cause i couldn't understand them so i was trying to get up and go over there and i only saw Amaranth next to him and i was getting up and i fell and i got up again and fell and i told myself not to give up not tell i get my answer i need to know who and why and i got up without falling and i got to walk half way and think i saw her with an ice needle in her hand but i wasn't sure so i got up and got closer without her knowing and i was right and i was trying to melt the ice and she asked what i was doing and i told her "don't do it plz we need to know first and we use him too so don't hurt him" and after i said that i fell and knock out fell over doing it  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:36 pm
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr
yuki_kyo_kun
Chichiri_luvr

"i was piss cause i couldn't understand them so i was trying to get up and go over there and i only saw Amaranth next to him and i was getting up and i fell and i got up again and fell and i told myself not to give up not tell i get my answer i need to know who and why and i got up without falling and i got to walk half way and think i saw her with an ice needle in her hand but i wasn't sure so i got up and got closer without her knowing and i was right and i was trying to melt the ice and she asked what i was doing and i told her "don't do it plz we need to know first and we use him too so don't hurt him" and after i said that i fell and knock out fell over doing it

Amaranth found herself feeling irritated with the boy. "Stupid boy. You can't melt this ice!" She stood up, throwing the needle as she did so. She split a branch off of a nearby tree. "Interrigate him on your own," she muttered. Her temper was giving way. She was pissed. She turned to walk away, pausing only to turn back and see him unconscious. She almost went back, but she muttered, "No...I can't get close to anyone. Even if I'm just helping them...Not again." And with that, she slipped away, leaving the man pinned, adn the boy unconscious.  
Anime Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff