Reply world of warcraft
Alliance chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pokydo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:32 am
Docy level 61 mage owner of hordies and im a gnome im a great ICE MAGEibeat you bloody horde i cream all classes - shammys IF ANY OF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ALLY IL KICKUR SORRY ASSES

Docy da mage venture co lukeomary 62 hunta venture co

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:44 am
Midnyte Creeper
crying crying crying crying hey guys, is it me or is the horde growing in large amounts!!!!! oh no! and the BE's are attracting alliance into using horde stressed
grrrrrrr, anyway i have this thing against BE's i kill one whenever they r pvp, and no, i dont mind if its in gadgetzan or ratchet ill still shoot =D

you meanie, it's the only way to be a paladin and horde at the same time...
crying crying crying evil

what server you on?  

greflon

greflon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:46 am
and to the guy above, I'd take you on (arcane ftw)...wait, just gotta get to 80.
mrgreen
but seriously, I love being a draenei Pally, sure you don't have any ranged weaponry, but that's what the wrist rockets are for now, right?

can't wait to go PEW PEW in BGs with those strapped to my gloves lol

must say though, I find the fact that we of the horde can't learn at least one alliance language and vise versa (that isn't the main one of course, eg. horde can't learn common and alliance can't learn Orcish), even just to do stuff like thanking people on the other faction for doing something nice and stuff like that, the emotes don't work half the time (just gives '*playerso-and-so* makes some weird gestures'), and it's frustrating when trying to communicate with people. but it's a futile wish, and yet I hold hope.......

join hands with me my brothers and sisters of Azeroth! I have a dream, where these races of our land will be judged not by their faction affiliation, but by the item value of their gear. I have a dream where all the little Alliance boys and girls can sit down with all the little Horde boys and girls at the table of brotherhood. I have a dream today!
[singing] Jooooooooy to the world! AAAAAAAAAAll the boys and girls! Joy to the naga in the deep blue sea, joooooooy to you and me!......

sweatdrop  
world of warcraft

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces