Reply The Royal Court of Misfits
This or that game (with prizes) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ladybrittania

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:49 pm
Well, since my skin is rather delicate and I have an affinity for vampires...I have to go with moon. I hate sunburns!

bar soap or liquid soap?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:09 pm
liquid soap, the bar soaps dries me out too much...

Naughty or Nice?  

Starvynne

Dapper Gekko

4,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ladybrittania

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:32 pm
I wish I was more naughty, but I guess it's in my nature to be nice...but naughty is more fun! pirate

flannels or satin?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:16 pm
mmmmm satin. i have sheets in both black satin and black silk.
tho satin is the devil for certain sewing projects, i prefer to sleep in it.

ham or bacon?  

C.E.

ladybrittania

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:00 pm
REAL Canadian Back Bacon, not that hammy-type of product that they try to pass off as back bacon in the States. That's my favourite. Also, when we lived in England, we used to buy Danish Bacon, which was probably the yummiest pork product I have ever tried in my life. There is nothing to match it here.

Food. Yum. Drool.

Okay, my question is....

unicorn or pegasus?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:41 pm
i have an obsession with wings... so pegasu.... pegasai? pegasuses? sweatdrop
tho unicorns are hilarious... and totally badass?
User Image

hot fudge or butterscotch topping?  

C.E.

Morning_stars

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:36 am
I don't really know. Butterscotch? Yeah Butterscotch!

(I want to post more on this board but I'm not good in thinking of this or that questions. sorry)

Red or Blue ?(sorry I don't know any good ones. lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:11 pm
awwwww!!!!!! its ok! any questions are ok questions!!!!! dont be afraid to post!
sometimes i cant think of things.... and then all that comes to mind are super pervy stare

but yeah....

RED! XD!!!!! dark red is my favorite color. crimson is so nice looking!

gold or silver?

C.E.

ladybrittania

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:14 pm
Well, in Gaia, it's certainly gold, but all my jewellery is silver. And I must say, The_Lady_Silver is my first choice too (((hugs))) I miss her!

canoe or rowboat?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:07 am
rowboat (I don't want to fall into the water and with the other option it happens alot.)

traveling by boat or traveling by plane?  

Morning_stars

C.E.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:00 pm
hmmmm... thats a toughie....
id have to say plane. it gets you there faster, and im less likely to get sick. i basically lived on a sailboat for two months. the first 2-3 days of that i was constantly nauseous, it was horrible. once i got my sea legs i was fine tho. i did get sick for about an hour everytime i went on land tho.... it was bizzare.
i wish i could travel by galleon... like.... a GINAT PIRATE VESSEL!!!! i love to sail. but yea.... if im going somewhere rather then just spending my time on a boat for pirating and leisure.... plane.

red sauce on pasta or alfredo?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:28 pm
Reallly good, homemade marinara sauce with green peppers, garlic and whole basil leaves, and maybe some spicy italian sausage, poured over whole wheat fusilli.

YUM.

steak or lobster?  

ladybrittania

C.E.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:48 pm
OH NO!!!!!!! its a hard one!!!!!!!!!
um.... umm.......

ARG! TWO OF MY FAVORITE THINGS TO EAT!!!!! T____T!!!!!!!!
horrifically "gore movie purple and cold on the inside" rare steak is one of my loves.... but it has to be GOOD steak. im picky about my red meats.... so i want some raw filet or something. actual lobster however, is lobster... and just damn good. bonus on the lobster... its still all whole and leggy and fun to eat, not to mention that you get a funny bib sometimes.
lobster wins..... BUT ONLY BY A SUPER TINY MARGIN!

all these food questions are making me hungry!!!!! crying
why hasnt this one been asked yet....

CAKE or PIE?!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:24 pm
MMMMMmmmmm...

Chocolate cake with chocolate icing! That was our wedding cake, and we have it every year for our anniversary, so I have to go with that one. I could probably eat chocolate cake every day if it was good for me, and if I was given some every day...

Okay, I'll try for a non-food-related one, just so we stop drooling all over our keyboards...

Science Fiction or Fantasy?  

ladybrittania

C.E.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:22 pm
another one where iv got to say i love them both.... but unlike steak and lobster... its an easier one. where i enjoy science fiction.... ultimatly im a sucker for fantasy! high fantasy has got to be one of my favorite genres.... i think it comes from growing up playing D&D.

introverted or extroverted?  
The Royal Court of Misfits

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces