Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Wicked: A New Musical
Possible different meaning to the end?!?!?!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Wizard?
  NO way, not after wat he did to animals!
  eh he's ok
  YES!!! (just cause)
View Results

Elphie_defies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:06 pm
Eriks Little Lotte
I'm still confused about the water thing (at least in the musical...which I saw two days ago!) because when it's raining after the song, she doesn't seem to be affected but then Madame Morrible runs up with an umbrella and reminds her that she cannot get wet...and she stays under the umbrella until they exit the stage. And she does appear to melt at the end (they show her "death" with shadows behind a curtain) from Dorothy throwing water on her. But, it is revealed at the end that she didn't die and like fell through a trapdoor or something (I didn't really understand...). She would almost certainly have been splashed by the water before she could fall into the trapdoor so I'm led to think that she didn't have a problem with water...the only thing that makes me think that she might is that thing that Madame Morrible said...
i think that she actually opened the trap door right before Dorthy threw the water (but not in the book)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:33 pm
Elphie_defies
Eriks Little Lotte
I'm still confused about the water thing (at least in the musical...which I saw two days ago!) because when it's raining after the song, she doesn't seem to be affected but then Madame Morrible runs up with an umbrella and reminds her that she cannot get wet...and she stays under the umbrella until they exit the stage. And she does appear to melt at the end (they show her "death" with shadows behind a curtain) from Dorothy throwing water on her. But, it is revealed at the end that she didn't die and like fell through a trapdoor or something (I didn't really understand...). She would almost certainly have been splashed by the water before she could fall into the trapdoor so I'm led to think that she didn't have a problem with water...the only thing that makes me think that she might is that thing that Madame Morrible said...
i think that she actually opened the trap door right before Dorthy threw the water (but not in the book)

Well, you can see Dorothy throw the water and Elphie still standing there...unless Dorothy missed her when she threw it...but then no one would think she was dead.  

Eriks Little Lotte

Elphie_defies

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:41 pm
Eriks Little Lotte
Elphie_defies
Eriks Little Lotte

Well, you can see Dorothy throw the water and Elphie still standing there...unless Dorothy missed her when she threw it...but then no one would think she was dead.
maybe right before they had the person who plays Elphaba go through a trap door and have an animation of a black figure melting  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:05 pm
Elphie_defies
Eriks Little Lotte
Elphie_defies
Eriks Little Lotte

maybe right before they had the person who plays Elphaba go through a trap door and have an animation of a black figure melting

maybe...it seems unlikely though that she could have avoided being splashed even if she went through the trap door...she would have had to drop the very second before the water was thrown and I don't think the door could have closed fast enough to keepp all the water out...after all, the water was being thrown directly over the trap door and some of it would have gotten in.  

Eriks Little Lotte

Elphie_defies

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:34 am
Eriks Little Lotte
Elphie_defies
Eriks Little Lotte
Elphie_defies
Eriks Little Lotte

maybe...it seems unlikely though that she could have avoided being splashed even if she went through the trap door...she would have had to drop the very second before the water was thrown and I don't think the door could have closed fast enough to keepp all the water out...after all, the water was being thrown directly over the trap door and some of it would have gotten in.
She also could have gone on stage and when Dorthy picked up the bucket she went through the trap door and then there was animation of her melting.  
Wicked: A New Musical

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff