Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role-playing forum
A Reluctant Killer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wavemaster_Hikaru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:11 pm
He nodded slightly. "Yes, we should go..." He wondered how good Irenes gift was. Could she sense Shadow? He flinched slightly as Shadow, hearing his thoughts, looked out of his eyes at Irene. Stop it, he thought to Shadow, who ignored him. Shoving his alter ego into the back of his mind again, he looked up. "Let's go, before she decides to attack," He said, magic continueing to weave around his fingers.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:16 pm
"Then offies we goies!" Bana yalled then grabbed Nikos arm and started to run off in a random direction dragging him along "Hurry Miss Irene we are leaving you behindies!" Bana yelled back to Irene  

Blah76
Crew

Wavemaster_Hikaru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:45 pm
Niko had no choice but to follow the small child as she pulled him along. He had the distinct impression that she had no idea where they were going. That was fine with him, as long as they got away from the strange girl and the destroyed village.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:06 pm
Irene silently followed the two, keeping her guard up in case she decided to attack from behind. As soon as they got to a safe distance though she caught up to the two. "So, I take it you guys lived here?" Irene still felt danger, but Irene decided to ignore it for now and hope it goes away.  

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wavemaster_Hikaru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:30 pm
Niko looked up at the other girl, his grey eyes dull, one hidden by his length of hair. "No, I'm a wanderer. I don't live anywhere near here. Neaither does Bana." He looked down at the child still holding onto his arm. He felt another twinge of guilt. Had he destroyed this girls home?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:17 pm
Irene smiled. "Oh, so you're related?"  

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Blah76
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:48 am
"Nope," Bana chimed in happily. "I met mister Niko in a destoryed village that I found," Bana said as looked at Irene. "Where did you come from miss Irene?" Bana asked curiously as her tail wagged.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:16 pm
Niko nodded slightly at Bana's explaination, his visible eye shadowing over shightly. He wondered how they'd react if they knew... He looked ahead, listening to Bana with one ear, lost in thought.  

Wavemaster_Hikaru

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:25 pm
Irene looked a little nervous. "Uh... Where am I from? Well, I don't really know." Irene gave a nervous laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:15 am
"you dont know?" Bana tilted her head confused "how can you not know where you have been?" Ban asked while looking at Irene  

Blah76
Crew

Wavemaster_Hikaru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:26 pm
Niko looked down at Bana. "Perhaps she doesn't want to talk about it," He suggested, his voice quiet.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:23 pm
Bana looked up at Niko then looked back at Irene "Oh" Bana bows to Irene "Sorry for asking an unwanter question, Miss Irene" Bana stood up strait and looked at Niko "Mister Niko? Did live in that village back there or somewhere else?" Bana asked  

Blah76
Crew

Benevolent Rose

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:32 pm
Irene was glad she didn't have to explain herself, but the fact Niko caught on that she didn't want to talk about it so quickly struck her odd. She had suspicion, yet respect for him. As for Bana, she seemed like a wonderful innocent soul, and someone Irene knew she would like.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:34 pm
Niko ducked his head slightly, as Bana instead started asking him questions. "No, I lived elsewhere, far away from here," He commented, smiling slightly. He looked back at Irene, then down at Bana. He had never intended to have anyone following him, but they seem to be anyways. He would have to find a way to lose them after. It was far too dangerous for anyone to stay around him.  

Wavemaster_Hikaru

Role-playing forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces